The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Four Blocks South of Eden

Number of comments: 19

(post new comment)

From: Lorielen
Date: 10/21/2007
I really liked this story. It flows exceptionally well, Wilson is spot on, and you did a great job of having House not overanalyse everything. :]
From: Laura
Date: 04/12/2007
Or, even second person pov ::headdesk::

Laura (again)
From: Laura
Date: 04/12/2007
Great job with House's pov. He's not the easiest guy to write, I imagine, with all the snark and whathaveyou, so I liked that this was all from his view and in first person no less!

Very hot and so very them with the talking about stuff that's not what they should be talking about, yet seeming to get it anyway.

Laura.
From: crazed lunatic
Date: 02/13/2007
LOVED IT
From: om
Date: 01/20/2007
House and Wilson enjoying chocolate ice cream together...that makes me happy. Thank you!
From: Psyche
Date: 08/24/2006
Heh, I love the casual air of this story. You captured them really well, and oddly the "you" part worked great, since I usually silently mouth the dialogue to myself when I read :) Very well written!
From: Swatkat
Date: 07/25/2006
Oh. This is just so beautiful. I loved the characterisation, and the gentleness of it. Made me melt a little bit. *happy sigh*
From: Silaria
Date: 04/25/2006
This was absolutely brilliant! One of the first House fics I've found that's so well-characterized I can hear the character's voices in my head as I read. I love the first person view, and I love the... well, the lack of angst, I guess. I like the quiet way they slide into the relationship and the way they acknowledge it and presumably continue it. This is *exactly* what I want in House fic. Thank you so much!
From: Emella
Date: 12/14/2005
Excellent story. Great Characterization. Very blunt without being ubrupt. :)
From: e
Date: 10/12/2005
really, really, really liked this. more like this, please.

...and to think i used to turn my nose up at slash!

thanks. :)
From: Diana
Date: 07/10/2005
I love it when people can capture the precisely bitter nature of House's humor, and you did it wonderfully here. That self-wounding, aggravating, mocking-with-a-double-edge, asshole-y wit. I adore it! Thanks for the story.
From: Nikita
Date: 06/23/2005
Excellent character voice. I really enjoyed it.
From: Anne Higgins
Date: 06/18/2005
Very nice story. I'm not a fan of second person stories, but this one worked well. And I loved your House-snark! :>

Thank you for the great read!
From: Istima
Date: 05/26/2005
Awww, I love this story. Ford and Cameron and Chase covered in vomit. (dreamily) I mean, that's not the main part of the story, but it feels good to me. The pizza part nearly killed me. (giggles) Jimmy Joe! House's cane! I love the way you see characters and their relationships.
From: Ali
Date: 04/03/2005
Interesting story. I loved the ending. I kind of want to hear what the ducklings were saying too. :-p Maybe that'd be a good sequel. :-p
From: MartianHousecat
Date: 03/26/2005
Damn but you write good House/Wilson dialog. While the plot is fairly typical, the fast, snarky dialog is spot-on, as is House's awkward attempt at comforting a mopey Wilson. The sex is good - love that you take care to consider House's leg - and the resolution better.
From: Ariss Tenoh
Date: 03/05/2005
I like your writing style. You have a way with words. The words are simple, but convey so much about the character and their situations. There is a "world weariness" I sense in your fic, I'm not sure if it's intended but I found it refreshing and it added a touch of realism and humanity to the characters and their story.

I hope you will write more House fics. I know I'll be looking forward to them.
From: logovo
Date: 02/10/2005
Very good story, thank you.
From: Madeleine
Date: 02/06/2005
This was sad and funny at the same time, which is good I guess because so is House. I liked the use of second person a lot more than I thought I would.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.