The House Fan Fiction Archive

 

fiveletterword


by brodeurbunny30


Chase was sitting back in his leather chair, with USA Today's latest crossword puzzle half filled out. It was only half filled in because he was too busy staring at Wilson standing in the doorway, quietly arguing with Dr. House. He knew better than eavesdrop, but he couldn't resist, the constant arguing and snarky banter that happened on a daily basis between Wilson and House was very entertaining. There was also the fact that Wilson was very nice to look at. Robert had always been attracted to a well-groomed man. And Wilson was a very well-groomed man. His golden brown hair was always well tamed, so neatly combed that Robert had this constant desire to run his fingers through his locks as he kissed him breathless. He was also a man who was so mild mannered and polite, all you wanted to do was throw him against the wall and ravish him from head to toe. Chase felt a twinge in his groin upon those last thoughts.

He attempted once more to work on the crossword puzzle, but was distracted once more as he heard Wilson snap a remark at House and shut the door to the common room behind him. Chase tried not to stare as Wilson ran his fingers through the locks of hair at his crown, and leaned heavily against the back of the door. He heard Wilson sigh deeply as he did so. There was an eerie silence.

Having waited long enough, Robert licked his lips, and put the crossword down onto the coffee table beside him. He shifted in his chair so that he was facing Wilson, who had his eyes closed in thought, as he still leaned against the door.

"So, can I ask what happened? or should I just presume the worst." He already had an idea of what happened, since he couldn't help overhearing their little argument. Wilson pulled away from the door and shoved his hands into the pockets of his trousers as he neared Chase.

"It's House." Wilson sighed again, as he spoke the older doctor's name. Chase jumped out of his seat and proffered it to Wilson,

"Natch. Here, you sit, and relax. The big, mean doctor's gone." Wilson let out a small chuckle at his remark, which made Robert's heart skip a beat.

Chase stepped behind Wilson, and put his hands on the man's shoulders. At first he had meant for his touch to be supportive, a real "hang in there tiger" kind of pat on the back, but James' was obviously very upset and stressed. The tension in his shoulder muscles were proof of that.

Robert felt Wilson sigh in comfort as he leaned back in the chair.

"Thanks Chase. That man will be the death of me, I swear. But he'll tell everyone that I died of natural causes, despite him being an expert diagnostician ." Robert laughed heartily, which elicited a wide grin from James.

Wilson had noticeable relaxed with that comment, which gave Chase the perfect opportunity to continue with his affection. He began to slowly knead James' tense muscles, taking great care to be gentle, and soothing. He heard a low groan rumble in Wilson's chest as he began to do so.

He felt Wilson's breath catch as he ran thumbs up and down the nape of his neck. Wilson seemed to tense again.

"Chase...." He had tried to finish his sentence, but Robert was doing such a great job at loosening his knotted back muscles. Robert leaned down to whisper into his ear, his floppy locks tickled his temple as he spoke.

"Do you want me to stop, James?" Chase waited as Wilson held his breath, and thought about his answer. He felt James shrug.

"No, it's okay, continue. Thanks though." Robert smiled to himself. Wilson may not yet be aware of his infatuation, but there was time enough to drop the hints. Chase resumed his sensual kneading of James' flesh. Lucky for me, I had taken massage therapy on a whim in university. I knew it would always come in handy.

James on the other hand, has resumed his oblivious state of mind. He reached to his side, and picked up the crossword puzzle that Chase had previously tried to work on. He picked up the pen and looked at the remaining unsolved clues.

"13 down, Famous yellow bear." Wilson laughed, and turned in his seat to look at Chase.

"Four letter name for a famous yellow bear?" He penned in the answer for Robert, obviously enjoying poking fun at him. "Come on, you gotta know that one." Chase looked blankly at him in response, never letting up the pressure on Wilson's massage. "What can I say? I can name over a hundred bizarre medical conditions by heart, yet, I don't know any famous yellow bear." James pointed out the answer he had written in. "Pooh, Robert. Winnie the Pooh." He snickered and turned his back to Chase, still eyeing him with disbelief. Robert just shook his head. James couldn't help but laugh. Chase smiled. It was delightful to see James relaxed. In fact, it was becoming really difficult to just stand here, massaging his shoulders. Chase was tempted to just crawl into Wilson's lap, and wrap his arms around his neck. Then proceed to kiss him passionately, while grinding his cock into the other`s.

His kneading paused momentarily, as his cock suddenly leapt to attention, straining hard against the fabric of his slacks. James was mumbling crossword answers under his breath, but spoke questioningly as he felt Chase stop his movements.

"Something wrong, Robert?" As if it wasn't possible, his cock grew harder as Wilson spoke his name. His voice melted him. It wasn't annoyed, or cold... but rather, calm, quiet, soothing and supportive, concerned and enticingly sensual. Chase willed his cock to behave, as he swallowed hard and cleared his throat.

"No...no, nothing, small hand cramp." He lied, hoping that James would take no notice of the small crack in his voice as he spoke. Wilson absent-mindedly reached his hand up to touch Chase's. He rubbed gentle circles into the back of Robert's hand. He dragged his palm over Chase's and soothingly massaged the flesh between Robert's fingers. Chase bit his lip hard as James did this. It was just about one of, if the not the most sensual thing anyone had done to him in a long, long while. He leaned his hips against the back of the chair for support, for he feared his legs would give out on him at any second. Wilson ended by kneading his knuckles, smoothing them one by one, before giving him a quick pat on the hand.

"Better?" Chase swallowed hard. "Yes. Much." Wilson snickered.

"Good, because I didn't tell you to stop." Chase licked his lips, and nodded, teetering on the edge of coherency as he took in what Wilson had said.

"Oh God," Wilson's quick remark woke Chase from his erotic reverie. He resumed Wilson's massage by rubbing lazy circles into the expanse of shoulders with his thumbs.

"What?"

"Simpson Patriarch, or ancient Greek poet." Chase saw Wilson huff of disbelief, mumbling, as he filled in the answer.

"What can I say James. I'm off my game today." It was a lie. He had not even gotten to that clue yet, because he had been so distracted by James's presence.

"But..." Chase had upped the pressure of his hands on his back, and Wilson let out a purring sigh of contentment.

"But you do these puzzles all the time!" Wilson pleaded with a smirk.

"So...?" Robert replied mischievously.

"So..." But Wilson was incapable of finishing his sentence. Chase's soothing touch had moved to his ear lobes. He heard Wilson breath in sharply, as he took each earlobe and rubbed them gently between his thumb and forefingers.

"Relaxing...isn't it?" Was Chase's heavy breathed remark near Wilson's ear.

"Yes." His answer was barely audible, but Robert heard it. He moved his attention to stroke the rim of Wilson's ears. He stroked the rim, back, and forth, softly and surely from tip of his ears, right back to his earlobes. After about five minutes of this sensuous torture, he could have sworn he heard Wilson panting. Robert grinned wickedly as Wilson was slowly coming undone beneath his fingertips.

He took then, as the moment where he would attempt to speak his mind to Wilson. To spill his guts, right there. Tell James everything he had been holding inside him for weeks.

"James..." Wilson tilted his chin up to acknowledge he was listening.

"I was thinking...that..." Damn, just having Wilson here, in front of him, at the mercy of his fingertips...was exhilarating. and distracting. He suddenly overcome with a sensation that was similar to not being able to breathe. He was perplexed.

To his relief, it was at that moment that Dr. Chase was paged over the intercom system. He pulled his hands away from Wilson, and gave him a friendly pat on the back.

"All done." He said half-heartedly, unable to believe how badly he had missed his chance at telling James everything.

He was right about to step out from behind the chair, when Wilson interrupted him.

"Wait, Chase..." Robert paused, and looked on as James stood from the chair. He turned around to face Chase, as he propped one knee on the seat, and leaned his elbows on the back of the chair, his hands lightly touching Robert's arms. Chase bit his lip. Wilson was looking so irresistible, and only inches from him. If only he would just lean in, and reach out...

"...Chase? What were you going to say? before you got paged, I mean." Robert forced himself to smile.

"I was thinking...that...that you could help me with crosswords once in a while." It was a lie, but Wilson laughed heartily nonetheless.

"Absolutely. Anytime." James clapped Robert on the shoulder. "You better head off, you're needed." Chase nodded, and headed for the door, as Wilson once again took his seat.

Chase put his hand on the doorknob, and tugged, but stopped himself from leaving. He turned to look at Wilson again, who had quickly resumed filling in his half-finished crossword puzzle. Against his better judgment, he called out to his co-worker once more.

"You know, there's one clue that definitely could use help with." James looked up.

"What's the clue?" He was twirling the pen between his fingers playfully as he spoke.

"A five letter word for 'unobservant'." Chase sighed, and waited for Wilson to figure out what he was desperately trying to tell him. Wilson thought hard for a second, and turned to the puzzle.

"That one's easy....b-l-i-n-d." He was confused though, that clue wasn't on the puzzle. He lifted an eyebrow and looked back to where Chase had been standing. But he had already left.


  Please post a comment on this story.



Legal Disclaimer: The authors published here make no claims on the ownership of Dr. Gregory House and the other fictional residents of Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. Like the television show House (and quite possibly Dr. Wilson's pocket protector), they are the property of Fox Television, David Shore and undoubtedly other individuals of whom I am only peripherally aware. The fan fiction authors published here receive no monetary benefit from their work and intend no copyright infringement nor slight to the actual owners. We love the characters and we love the show, otherwise we wouldn't be here.