The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Fantasies

Number of comments: 11

(post new comment)

From: Catrina
Date: 07/23/2007
Stunning. Loved how Wilson arranged his lab coat, and how House was *so* careful not to get it icky. I can't wait to see what happens when he climbs down. Or up.
From: anon
Date: 05/07/2007
Bwahahahahahaha! oh the amazingness!
From: ingridmr
Date: 10/14/2006
Ha! I loved it! Long live snark! I found this line to be particularly funny.

"Either the man had some mysterious form of radar or they'd simply known each other too long."

I can totally see House saying this in an episode. Great story, please write more!
From: Kimira
Date: 04/22/2006
I love the way you write House and Wilson. Gone through a couple of your fics on here now, and all of them were spot-on. Had to take quotes and send them to my friend over AIM with me saying, "This is SO House!" and her rolling her eyes at me. So you see, I blame you. :)
From: Amanda
Date: 12/05/2005
Awesome fic! I love the easy relationship you drew between House and Wilson.
From: RoseWill
Date: 11/19/2005
Hehehe! Oh, dear. I love the two conversations at once. Well done.
From: rockinhamburger
Date: 04/06/2005
That was great. Endlessly humurous and so very in character. Nicely done.
From: Katy
Date: 03/16/2005
Heeee! Oh, this cracked me up; and for reasons I don't entirely know I just *love* the image of House draping Wilson's labcoat over his knee because Wilson would kill him if it dropped on the floor. Hee, again. :D
From: Cress
Date: 02/16/2005
Wonderful. I love how snarky and funny it is. The subtle discussion of closets was perfect.
From: dementedsiren
Date: 02/12/2005
I could not stop laughing throughout this fic. The characters were right in tune with one another - the humor, the snark, Wilson's more biting comment and House chossing to let it go.

Lovely job, hon.
From: moonlash
Date: 02/12/2005
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! This is hilarious, believable, phenomenally easy (and fun!) to picture, filled to the brim with fantastic double entendres, and remarkably close to the show's writing. Please, please, please feel free - and enthusiastically encouraged! - to go after as many "silly, pointless bunnies" as you can. Thanks for the great fic!

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.