The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Dilemma

Number of comments: 5

(post new comment)

From: telegramsam
Date: 01/17/2005
Of all the fics on this site, this is the one I keep reading over. It's a superb character study on House and is very insightful and an engaging story without stretching show "canon" too far or relying on romance/smut/slash to keep the reader's interest, which is a breath of fresh air in the fanfiction world.
From: finickyfeline2
Date: 01/16/2005
Ooo, I like! Dr. House does have a lot of pride. So much that I think it would be even more in-character for him to fill the bottle himself despite the pain. But that wouldn't have permitted interaction with Wilson...

Last two lines were great.
From: PipTook
Date: 01/12/2005
LOVED this story. House being too proud to ask anyone else to fill his Rx is very believable, although one wonders how he managed to keep everyone out of his office all afternoon.

(Even with his acerbic demeanor, you'd think SOMEONE would have seen him in pain and gotten him the Vicodin whether House wanted them to or not.)
From: Brynaea
Date: 01/08/2005
*claps* Yay! This is probably my favorite fic as of yet for House. I can totally see him waiting 3 hours just so that he didn't have to ask for help from anyone who wasn't Wilson. Your descriptions were wonderful, and I could see what was going on. I hope that you write more soon..I'll so be reading it!

Bryn
From: mina
Date: 01/06/2005
Adored it. I like fictions focusing on House, rather than focusing on building a relationship WITH House. Thanks for this!

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.