The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Differential Diagnosis

Number of comments: 11

(post new comment)

From: Reina
Date: 09/24/2009
I love this ficlet :DD You totally rock! Both Chase and House's characteristics are totally on spot. I'm so glad you nailed House's thinking, since well... a lot of authors tend to make him seem (irrational, brash, selfish, uncaring ....but to the extreme LOL)strange. In any case, it was totally so sweet and cute ^0^Keep on rocking!!!
From: Chouse29
Date: 01/11/2008
OMG! Please tell me there's a hot and heavy continuation to their little conversation after Chase is done dealing with the patient! I love the interaction between them! Awesome fic!
From: Fan
Date: 10/30/2006
*shocked then grinned* Enjoy yourself Chase.
From: elissa
Date: 12/28/2005
This is my favorite house fic so far. It was really well written, and it was so realistic, I could see it happen. Great job keeping everyone in character!
From: RoseWill
Date: 11/20/2005
Wow. Truely, wow. I was a House/Wilson 'shipper before I even saw the show. And I've only recently forgiven Chase for Jesse Spencer's stint on neighbours. This was quiet beautiful, in that cranky House way. And Chase is so cool (in both ways).
From: Me
Date: 09/21/2005
I loved the story. Please post a sequel to it so that we can see what happened.

I just started reading House fanfiction and have fallen in love with the House/Chase pairing so please keep writing.
From: Namida
Date: 07/17/2005
Dude this is awesome! and ya I'm gunna jump on the bandwagon and say SEQUEL!!! pweaz? Anywho this fic is totally great and there is a definite lackage of House/Chase fics out there. Rock on!
From: Laura
Date: 06/24/2005
I liked this very much. I think you caught House's sarcasm and snark exactly, and also the fact that he was intrigued by Chase's smiling reaction to most of it.

The teasing about Cameron was funny, and the differential diagnosis too. But I liked the fact that House was interested enough to actually help Chase through the angst at the end there.

Very nice. Laura.
From: adrian
Date: 04/25/2005
there definitely needs to be a sequel. this was a great story, please please please write a sequel! there isnt enough chase/house fanfiction
From: RazZadig
Date: 03/22/2005
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! (Just a little hint for you to think about.) Liked all the interweaving of different episodes and the use of the eraseboard to "diagnose" Chase's problem.
From: marie
Date: 03/09/2005
Awesome fic. I just started taking interest in the House fandom and this definatly made my day. Is there any chance that yo'll writea sequel?

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.