The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Coffee

Number of comments: 8

(post new comment)

From: blackmare_9
Date: 01/15/2007
Fun scene, thank you. The only thing that bugs me is the spelling of "Gregg." All else is joy. Gotta love Evil Chase. :-)
From: Kaitie
Date: 01/17/2006
LOL moment:

"...Wilson likes the Beach Boys?"

"I do not! You shut up."

Great story!
From: Unanon
Date: 09/20/2005
Ha! THANK you for a funny story that felt true to the source material. I came to this archive looking for genfic (I know, shocking!) and this little gem (about one of my favorite beverages) was a truly delightful find. The banter between Wilson and House felt RIGHT (Churchill and the Beach Boys! Wonderful!). This fic gave me exactly the warm, amused feeling I was seeking. Thanks again!
From: shadowfax
Date: 05/25/2005
Just found this archive, and this is the first story I've read. "Coffee" is funny and in character. I hope all the stories on this archive are of the same caliber! I'll be looking for other stories by this author. Good job!
From: liz
Date: 05/14/2005
Chase was terrific! And god do i know what they're talking about when it comes to coffee. Anything that comes out of the school system is cursed . . . Loved the line about evolution kicking in with the dishes. I really love your chase lol hmm what else . . . You forgot to mention the part where house is wabling at high speeds towards the loo :D
From: fearless_jones
Date: 01/29/2005
I love it! A domestic Wilson is very cute, and I love the interaction with House. Thanks for sharing!
From: Madeleine
Date: 01/29/2005
So delightfully true and in character. I love that House stole the coffee from one of the Ducklings. Who then got his revenge. :D!

The bluffing bit reminded me of The Princess Bride. Always a good thing!
From: moonlash
Date: 01/29/2005
I'm still laughing!!! Very well done - funny, in character, and with ample amounts of snark quite reminiscent of the show. Great fic!

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.