Home
 

Shackled


by Kate Roman


Pairing: Jack/James
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer: Pirates of the Caribbean is owned by Disney, etc. No infringement intended.
Originally Posted: 9/7/10
Summary: He'd caught the glint of humour in Jack's eyes just before Jack ordered him shackled and taken below.



The Black Pearl had caught up with the HMS Forthright on her way into Malacca, carrying enough bullion to keep Her Majesty in silk, tea and whatever else caught her fancy for at least a year. All of which was now, to Norrington's chagrin, resting in the Black Pearl's hold.

As was he.

He'd caught the glint of humour in Jack's eyes just before Jack ordered him shackled and taken below. At first he'd thought it a mistake, some ill-timed jape, then Jack had gripped his chin and leaned in close. "S'my duty to lighten your load, Commodore. Nothing personal."

Now, manacled in the Black Pearl's hot and dimly lit hold, Norrington wasn't sure he understood the joke. They'd stripped him down to his breeches and clapped an iron cuff on each bare ankle, shoulder-width apart, then bound his wrists and attached the chain to a hook mounted on a beam in the ceiling. He'd had just enough room to twist slightly, relieving the pressure in his shoulders while his curiosity got the better of him.

The firm tread of bootheels on the worn plank stairs leading below alerted him to company. "Jus' wanted to check on you, love. Anything I can get you for the journey?" Jack set his hat on a barrel and regarded Norrington with his head on one side.

Norrington moved his gaze to a worn knothole close to the ceiling. "Get me down."

"Ah. That. Well, I'm terribly sorry but... are you sure that's what you want? After all, I've taken your ship and uh, oh yes, all your gold, so I jus' wanted to afford you a bit of privacy, give you time to reflect a bit." Jack crossed the hold nimbly. "Anything yet? Reflecting-wise, I mean?"

Norrington glared. "You're a scoundrel and a blackguard. Get me down."

Jack toyed with the ends of the scarf around his waist. "I do so love pillow talk. Now, what would you say to a lovely surprise?"

"I'd say being boarded by cutthroat degenerate pirates, watching my naval career sink to the bottom of the ocean and being manhandled into irons by those aforementioned pirates is enough of a surprise for one morning. Get me down! Now!"

"That's more like it," Jack murmured. He sniffed at Norrington's chest and neck, eyes widening. "That's the fire I wanted to see. And haven't my men done a lovely job stringing you up?" He traced a line down Norrington's bare chest with one fingernail. "They are good lads." He looked thoughtful for a minute. "Well they're not really good, no, and not s'much with the lads, either. But they are thorough." He slipped his hands down and slid them along Norrington's hips, cupping his buttocks thrusting his hips forward. Through his thin breeches, Norrington could feel the hard length of Jack's cock and his own erection leapt in response.

"You want me to make you more comfortable, is that it?" Jack whispered in his ear.

Norrington bit his lip. "Let me go."

"Mm, of course. But I want you to let go first."

Norrington frowned and drew back. "Pardon?"

"Um no, I think not." Jack nipped Norrington's earlobe, hard, and Norrington gasped. His hips bucked of their own accord.

Jack looked down. "Ooh. That's a good one."

Norrington's cheeks blazed with shame. His rogue body was enjoying the pirate's attentions far too much for his liking.

Jack grinned and undid the drawstring of Norrington's breeches, then shoved them down past his narrow hips, leaving them mid-thigh. Norrington's eager cock sprang forth and Jack palmed it with a purr. Norrington closed his eyes and let his head fall back, sagging in his chains. He was powerless against Jack's touch, undone from the start.

Jack stepped back and fished out of his shirt pocket a cylinder of smooth green sea glass, about as long as a man's palm, with a crook at one end. He held it up for Norrington to see, then stuck the crooked end in his mouth, working the smoothed glass between his full lips. Finally he held it up a second time, wet and beaded with spit.

Jack closed the distance between them, his eyes large and luminous. "I want you to let go completely," he whispered. "Trust me, completely. Show me yourself..."

"Completely?" Norrington asked in a soft whimper.

Then he felt Jack steady his hips with one hand and begin working his hole with the spit-slick gem.

Norrington thrashed in his bonds, bucking and fighting as Jack pushed the mysterious object slowly through his tight ring. His movements only served to lodge the thing deeper in him, but when he opened his mouth to complain, waves of sensation began inside and all he managed was a groan of desperate anguish.

Jack kept working the sea-glass in Norrington's tender passage. Norrington gasped, staring up at the wood-soaked timbers as his hips spasmed and bucked. Sensations he'd never dreamed of assailed him while the object inside him felt...full, somehow, and intrusive. Norrington fought the urge to push against it.

"That's it, love," Jack murmured. He claimed Norrington's open mouth, strangely gentle. Norrington moaned into the kiss.

With his free hand, Jack fumbled with his own breeches until Norrington felt hard velvet against his own throbbing member. He sought to shape Jack's name but the strange rod inside him, combined with the movement of the pirate's hand, his hot cock against him...

Jack broke the kiss but continued his urgent movements. "Show me," he panted. "James, let go."

Norrington gritted his teeth. The waves of pleasure were building in strength, taking him somewhere he'd never imagined. He resettled his feet, spreading his legs wider.

Jack rocked against him, holding their cocks tightly together, and every movement of the pirate's hips wrung another cry from Norrington's parched lips.

Jack grunted and pushed the glass rod deeper still. Norrington gasped and shuddered, every nerve quivering.

"That's it," Jack panted. "Show me!"

Norrington threw his head back and yelled. His passage spasmed around the intruder and he came, hard, ankles buckling as his seed left him.

Jack's grunts quickened and he thrust urgently against Norrington's sensitized cock, and jets of warm seed splashed against Norrington's stomach, dripping down his skin. Jack's breath was hot on his neck. Norrington sagged against Jack, overcome. He burrowed against the side of Jack's neck and whimpered as Jack's hand continued to move, slicking them with their combined juices.

The heat of his body against Jack's, the closeness of the hold, the uncomfortable pleasure he still felt at the thick piece of sea-glass inside him, rubbing his senses to abandon. All of it combined in a heady whirl, and with a shuddering sigh, Norrington gave in to the darkness that lay in wait, and knew no more.

________________
Read the sequel, Sons of the Sea.


  Leave a Comment


Disclaimer: All characters from the Pirates of the Caribbean universe are the property of Disney et al, and the actors who portrayed them. Neither the authors and artists hosted on this website nor the maintainers profit from the content of this site.
All content is copyrighted by its creator.