Home
Comments on A Fish Tale

Number of comments: 6

(post new comment)

From: MonkeyMel
(IP Logged)
Date: 07/24/2013
Very well written.
From: MonkeyMel
(IP Logged)
Date: 07/24/2013
Very well written.
From: bobina123
(IP Logged)
Date: 07/26/2011
I love this fanfic sooo much!!!! at first i was kind of put off at the thought of mer-sparrington but reading it i was completely blown away! they are soooo sweet n i love them in this, you really fleshed out the characters well!! :)

I think this fic really is perfect, i would have liked to see more human sparrington in it but it probs would have taken a bit away from the whole story.

anyway, yh great story keep it up!!!
From: GunItNeko
(IP Logged)
Date: 07/06/2011
Chapter 21 is lovely to read while playing Kingdom Hearts music. The part about James calling Jack "Beloved" in the last chapter gave me the idea to turn it on on youtube.
From: localfreak
(IP Logged)
Date: 03/28/2010
I love this story...so much, I haven't the words. Just re-reading it after being absent from the fandom for a while and it's just so beautifully written and crafted with such wonderful ideas.
From: Meg
(IP Logged)
Date: 03/08/2009
This is such an utterly gorgeous story that I don't even know where to begin thaking you for writing it. You really, really scared me in the last chapter, when I had read up until the second-last paragraph and thought there was no way they'd ever be together again, and was predictably bawling my eyes out, and then - WOW! This is imagination at its best. (Oh, and the James/Jack romance addict in me just adores the mer-loving!)

(post new comment)

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.2.