The Glitter Jungle:
Fiction:
 

Ultimatum
Not that innocent. Bart/Tim [Impulse/Robin]
 

"Talk dirty to me," he says, "if you can't touch me. If I'm too young."

"Tell me." he demands, fists clenching at his sides, whole body almost shaking as he fights for control, fights to stay still, "Tell me about my body trembling under your hand, tell me about your fingers inside me."

I bite my lip and take a step back. His eyes glow yellow, orange, and spots of red appear in his cheeks.

"If you're not going to *fuck* me," and the word is shockingly obscene on his innocent, sweet lips, "at least tell me what it would feel like. What your cock would feel like inside me."

Responsibility. Adulthood. Minors. Corruption. Things Tim Should Remember, I keep telling myself.

"Give me something, give me the words. Because if you don't give me that, I'll just take what I want, Tim. I know you'll consent once I'm there, once I'm touching you."

He doesn't look that young at all anymore. He's nearly vibrating in place, exuding power, and the smirk on his face is even scarier than the crackles and sparks all around him.

"You have to the count of three."

I can't move. I can't speak. I definitely can't talk dirty. Or tell him to stop it.

"One."

The whole room is charged. I feel it, the hairs on my neck and my arms stand.

"Two."

I lick my very dry lips and I try to think of something to say that would stop him. I try to think of something that might convince *me*, but I can't find a single word.

"Three."
 

  Info:
 

Dedication: weirdnessmagnet

Inspiring fridgeporn:

talk dirty to me
about my body trembling under your hand
about your fingers inside me
 


Email