The Glitter Jungle:
Fiction:
 

Through The Heart
Alternative version of how it ended. Methos/Kronos
 
 

Kronos loved to hurt. He loved to cause pain, terror, see it on people's faces and revel in their fear, their misery. Oh yes, he loved to hurt.

He also loved to be hurt. By certain people. On certain occasions.

He loved to hold a knife, or a sword, to Methos' long, graceful throat. He also loved it when Methos held a blade close to his skin, threatened him during their love making. Cold metal pressing against his ribs, under his heart, and Methos' hot, hard cock deep inside him, pushing, tearing, rearranging his entire world.

And when it was the beginning of the end, and he was shaking, convulsing, tightening around Methos, Methos would drive the blade into him, or cut him shallow and open all over. And he'd come screaming.

Except that last time, when he knew Methos would leave soon, maybe tomorrow morning, maybe in a few days. He could feel it, in how distant Methos was. He knew it was going to happen any day now.

So when he felt it coming, he grasped Methos' hand, twisted it and stabbed Methos with his own knife. Like that bitch Cassandra had done to him. But Methos' eyes opened wide where his narrowed, and Methos whispered words of love where he cursed. And then he died, and Kronos crawled from under him, put his clothes on and left the tent, the camp, and the Horsemen.

Never let it be said that Methos had escaped from him.
 


Email