The Glitter Jungle:
Fiction:
 

Sire, Brother
Fool for Love; what if someone else got there first? Highlander/Buffy, Kronos/William
 
 

London, 1880

Kronos goes down on his knees in a dark alley and licks William. The boy protests, weakly, but moans. He's terrified, and Kronos can feel it in his tense muscles, but he's also hard and pushing shallowly, almost meekly, into Kronos' mouth.

The next day, William writes Kronos a poem and reads it to him seriously, an adoring, love-struck look in his eyes. It's about sin, and the love that conquers it. Kronos listens intently. It's a bad poem. Kronos doesn't care. The boy is smitten with him.

On the one side, Kronos has never bothered with a mortal, let alone a Victorian little weakling such as this.

On the other side, the boy is beautiful with big soft eyes and just a hint of potential for killing behind the soulful-poet exterior.

On the one side, the boy will become an Immortal sooner or later, so why not now? And Kronos has no gang at the moment and thought about forming a new one.

On the other side...

On the good side, William is lying on his side, raising one leg in the air and looking back at Kronos with a mix of lustful and grew-up-in-Victorian-times reserve.

Kronos has no such reserves. He always looks out of place in Victorian clothes. So he tears them off himself and slides into bed behind the boy with his soft, ivory skin, and pushes himself deep into the small, muscular bottom. William cries out. This must hurt. Kronos pushes harder.

Beautiful bruises form on the boy's biceps, on his hips and thighs. Kronos wonders idly if they will be visible for all eternity, and plunges a knife in William's heart.

"You..." Shocked words bubble on the boy's lips along with the blood. "I... love..."

Kronos hushes him. "You're dead."

The body cools in bed, and Kronos gathers all his belongings and a few of William's in a suitcase. He waits.

William wakes up, coughing.

"You killed me," he says, disbelieving. Touches the blood on his chest, on the sheets.

Kronos grins. "And because of me, you live again."
 
 

  Info:

Bunny was, what if Spike was an immie and got vamped before his first "natural" death? And what if someone else got there first? To Leetal and Reilael :)


Email