The Glitter Jungle:
Fiction:
 

Revenge
Revenge is sweeter when fluffier. Kronos, Methos, Duncan
 
 

Methos was highly amused.

The look on Macleod's face alone. Really. And to top it with the image a kiddie plastic pool in the middle of the tastefully decorated living room, splashing water on the expensive rugs, now that was just hilarious. Oh, and let us not forget the cherry on this comic cream pie - the red beach ball being tossed to and fro carelessly, always passing hazardously by some priceless antiquity in its flight.

A pool. In Duncan Macleod's living room.

Who's brilliant idea was that again?

The half-crazy, half frighteningly sane smirk of his brother appeared, and just behind it was the criminal mastermind himself, Kronos, formerly known as Pestilence and other pleasant nicknames, currently known as The Immortal Who Came Back From The Dead and also That Nice Neighbour Who Lets All The Kids In The Building Play In His Pool.

Methos snorted.

Macleod glared.

Kronos grinned brightly. "Reformed to the letter, Macleod. I even work with children now. I *babysit*." He raised an eyebrow. "It's the summer holiday. Every mother in this building loves me."

Methos stopped laughing and glared.

Kronos snorted.

So did Macleod.

At least until the red beach ball passed by again.

  Info:

I made Cat pout. I needed to atone. Cue, silly fic o' fluff, 200 words even.
 


Email