The Glitter Jungle:
Fiction:
 

Reality
The difference is. Tom Welling/Michael Rosenbaum RPS
 

  Info:
Disclaimer: They aren't mine. Nor are they actually doing the things I'm writing. If they were, I'd be thrilled. But they're not. Which... their loss. This is a work of pure fiction. If you *are* TW or MR and this offends you, email me and I'll take the fic off the site. If you're an anti-rps fan out to flame the innocent, smeg off right now. Thank you!
 
 

He reads the stories the fans write sometimes. In all of them, Lex is this heavenly creature, smooth, perfect. Skin like marble, hairless cock huge and hard, body graceful and marvellous and always so adoring. Loves Clark with all his being. Too good to be true.

But this is Michael, and Michael is human. Tom leans back and watches imperfection arches in his lap, runs a hand on a hair-covered chest, pinches a nipple that's just hard but doesn't remind him of pebbles at all, and Michael gasps and then moans. Tom caresses the average, albeit pretty cock and then groans when Michael tightens around him on the slam downward. Beautiful, soft lips and Tom kisses them and feels the stubble chafing his own skin, feels the scar he's read so much about but it's just another imperfection when it's not described in loving, poetic detail.

Tom licks it anyway. It tastes good, like Michael's lips and tongue and mouth. Like Michael's cock which doesn't taste sweet, it tastes like cock, and Tom likes that about Michael. Likes the sweat, the hair all over. Likes that Michael can look very pretty as a girl but isn’t always smooth and sophisticated, likes that he's just one of the guys sometimes and they could be buddies if they weren't lovers.

Lovers. Likes that Michael cares so much about him and he cares so very much about Michael, but there are no declarations of true love and marriage proposals under moonlit skies - at least not with Michael. Likes that he can whisper in moments like this, "I love you," and Michael would say, "I love you too", and later just dress up and go to his own trailer and flirt with Kristen on the way, with Allison, even with Annette. Teasing and laughing out loud like Lex never would, never did. In all his time on the set he only saw Lex laugh when it was crazy-laugh, but Michael laughs all the time. Michael is a real friend. He doesn't know anything about what the future holds for him and Michael.

But he's optimistic.
 
 


Email