The Glitter Jungle:
Fiction:
 

Proportional
Kon has a theory. About Bart.
 

"I am not having this conversation," Tim says decidedly.

Kon flips in the air so he's upside down now and crosses his arms on his chest. "Come on. You want to tell me you never thought about it?"

A tiny movement of the mask suggests Tim just looked at him like he's insane. Kon can tell.

"Huge feet. The guy has huge feet. Bigger than mine, bigger than Superman's, bigger than any humanoid known to man. Bart has huge - "

"I heard you," Tim says. He tries not to think about what Kon is suggesting.

"Look, I'm just saying." Kon rolls around himself and then pretends to lie comfortably on a recliner. In the air. "We owe it to science to find out."

"Don't bring science into it," Tim says. "And don't use your x-ray vision on him. Ever." It's his scary Bat-voice and Kon probably would have dropped the idea if it wasn't for the fact Bart just walked in, munching a Mega Sized Mars Bar and grinning at them, friendly and unaware. Tim sighs and drops his head to the desk.

"Don't use it on who?" Bart asks and then squeaks. Because Kon is staring at him. Focused.

For long, long moments.

"I can't tell," he says eventually. "We're gonna have to - "

Tim opens his mouth to object, but it's far too late. Damn metahumans. Kon is already with one hand on the back of Bart's head, the other hand planted firmly on the speedster's ass, and kissing him for all he's worth. And as Tim knows well, Kon is worth quite a lot in that department.

Kon lets go. Bart whimpers.

Kon stares again.

Turns to Tim and grins widely, thumb up in the air.
 
 


Email