The Glitter Jungle:
Fiction:
 

Conspiracy Theory & Paternity Tests
Boy gets around. Lionel/others
 
 

Clark. He never knew he was brought into the field by Lionel, long before the meteors hit. Never knew why his adoption papers were so oddly organised.

Lana. Looking for her biological father, she never once thought to check the authenticity of the legalities. Not that she could've find out they were all faked.

Lucas. With his crazy mother, his neglected-child routine.

Chloe. From Metropolis with her father, never asked why her parents separated.

Jonathan Kent. Never talks of his mother or why he hates Lionel Luthor so much. Pretends he has other reasons, but all the while knows that his mother liked the sixteen year old rich boy just a tad too much. Maybe that's why he's still angry at her, why he's angry at his own son who, just like his grandmother, has a fine taste in evil men.

Martha Kent's new baby. Years of supposed infertility to protect her husband's feelings and masculinity, ended with a new job and employer.

Lex methodically checked blood tests of everyone in town. Had to confirm his little conspiracy theory.

Everyone in this goddamned town and half the state had Luthor blood in them. Lionel.... sure got around.
 

  Info:

More of a bunny than a fic. TBC
 


Email