The Glitter Jungle:
Fiction:
 

Initials
Clark/Lex
 
 

-=-=-=-=-

"Bondage, teasing, voyeurism, submission."

"That is not what BtVS stands for, Lex."

"They *have* all of those things on the show." Lex shrugged.

-=-=-=-=-

On his knees in front of his master, head bowed, owned and, in a twisted way, paid for. Not a natural situation for a Luthor, but Lex relished it, breathed it in, absorbed it in every cell of his body.

Ready to be used, oiled up and glistening, stretched wide open with a toy to keep him prepared at all times. On the carpet by the large bed and Clark standing there, red boots in plain sight and Lex wanted to kiss them, to go that one last step down, but couldn't.

Not without permission.

"May I worship you, master?"

-=-=-=-=-

"Touch yourself for me, my pretty."

Clark's hand on his head and Lex gasped, closed his eyes, concentrated. Devoted himself to the task. A tentative hand on his cock, careful not to come, stroking himself slowly.

"I love how you look when you do this, Lex. So beautiful. Are you thinking of me when you do it?"

Lex nodded. Of course he thought of Clark. How could he even ask that?

"Everyone should see you like this. All the world. My beautiful Lex. They should see you and know you're mine."

Biting his lip, he moaned, fighting not to come.

-=-=-=-=-

A brief touch like a feather to his chest, not nearly enough. A chaste kiss, Clark's hot breath in his ear.

"Want me to fuck you, Lex?"

Frantic nodding.

"I could just... not."

Lex whimpered.

"I could keep on touching you... forever. And then I could leave you here, tied to the bed, and just walk out. Let someone else find you here all naked and needy... Will you let them fuck you, Lex?"

Shaking his head until he almost got dizzy.

"Because you're mine, and I'll take care of you..."

Lex smiled in gratitude.

"...In my own free time."

-=-=-=-=-

Lex pulled on the ropes that held his hands above his head, held his legs spread eagled. There will be slight rope burn tomorrow, and he'll have to remember not to roll up his sleeves or everyone will know.

He pulled harder, but the ropes wouldn't give, only digging harder into his flesh. He felt helpless like this, at the mercy of whomever just walked into the room and found him like this, naked and arching and head thrashing from side to side. Rope wrapped around his body, sensitising the soft, pale skin in its wake.

It was worth it.

-=-=-=-=-

Clark considers this a quest. Wide planes of white, delicate like the finest china, pale like the brightest moon. He maps them out, searches skin. Hums softly against taut muscle.

Somewhere up above him Lex moans, but Clark is too focused on the snowy desert to notice.

He licks and sucks at everything and Lex is nearly screaming, he touches inside and out and Lex is coming, saying Clark's name again and again.

Clark responds in a language Lex doesn't know, but when he finally comes, drops of pearly white on Lex's skin, he whispers a word in English.

"Mine."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
 

  Info:

Challenge:

Exact 100 words to each piece:
Submission
Voyeurism
Teasing
Bondage
And closure - a separate three word improv from Sheila: China, Moon, Quest.

All in all took about twenty minutes, mostly because I suck at math.

The BtVS challenge will be used for four proper real fics someday.
 


Email