The Glitter Jungle:
Fiction:
 

Delicious Impulse
Irresistibly delicious. Wally, Bruce, Tim/Kon/Bart
 

  Info:
Livia said: "He's impulsive, he's not quite connected to reality, he's got too much knowledge and no practical experience, and oh yeah, he's four years old. It would be hard to design a worse superhero without making him irresistibly delicious to other superheroes."
 
 

Never were uttered truer words, Batman thought to himself, walking besides Flash and listening to his rant about Impulse. Not that Bart wasn't a good kid, Wally kept saying, it's just that...

And here Wally would count many of the shortcomings he himself had until not long ago; young, acting on impulse, reckless... Batman sighed and nodded.

"Irresistibly delicious?" He stopped. Is that what Flash just said? Apparently yes.

"You know, if everyone tried to eat him or something. That would be - less good." Wally blinked.

Batman wondered if he should mention the fact both Robin and Superboy feasted on Bart's delicious little body almost every chance they got, licking and sucking and nibbling until he's writhed with passion, until he screamed. Paying no mind to the surveillance devices Batman *knew* Tim knew about.

He should probably not tell Wally about that.

He nodded. Flash looked at him funny for a millisecond, and then continued his tirade.

Batman smiled.
 
 


Email