The Glitter Jungle:
Fiction:
 
 

Hair Products
Some people take hair very seriously. Harry Potter/Smallville, Lionel/Lucius/Snape
 
 

Boooring.

Reunions sucked. There was nothing to do. Lionel hummed to himself and tapped his foot. No one interesting to talk to. No interesting conquests...

His eyes locked on something exquisite on the other side of the room. Long, lush blond tresses, like something out of a fairy tale. Was this hair real?

The head turned and Lionel remembered a younger boy with shorter hair that looked a lot like this, and with the memory, a name clicked. He elbowed his way across the crowded room.

"Lucius? Lucius Malfoy?"

A sneer and a turned up nose, and Lionel took it as a challenge to out-snob the bitchy little thing with his fucking gorgeous hair. He smirked.

"I know that... Lionel?" The frosty expression warmed up as Lucius recognised his old... maybe 'friend' isn't quite the word...

"How have you been?"

"You look great!"

Subtle touches, soft, almost incidental brushes of hands in each other's hair.

"Somewhere more... private?"

Lionel raised an eyebrow. "I thought you were here with your wife?"

Lucius quirked a brow to match.

"I see."

But on their way out something caught their attention. Something... that just...

"It's Severus Snape." Lucius shook his head. "Such a waste."

Lionel nodded. "He has potential."

They glanced at each other, and came to a decision. A moment later...

"Hey, what?!..." Both his arms grabbed by two very determined men, Snape had no choice but to follow them outside.

"Where are we going?"

Lionel aimed them to the right, and Lucius nodded in agreement.

"The Prefect's Bathroom."

Snape wasn't sure he liked the concept. He was pretty sure he had better things to do than...

"Hair products?"

Lucius cackled evilly. Lionel didn't even bother.

Within minutes they had Snape disrobed and wet in the multicoloured stream.

"See here, I don't..." He didn't get to finish his angry exclamation.

"Close your eyes, or this'll burn." Lionel instructed briskly, and without further ado poured sweetly-scented shampoo all over Snape's head.

Four hands rubbed at his scalp furiously, lathering, rinsing, repeating. Again and again until all excess grease was washed away, leaving Snape's hair shiny and soft, the black so clean it was almost blue.

"There we go." Lucius sighed, content, and leaned back against the marble. Lionel ran his fingers through the hair one last time, making sure there were no tangles, before he allowed himself to lean back and rest as well.

Snape looked from one to the other, incredulous.

"You dragged me here... undressed me... shoved me into the tub... just to wash my hair?" He looked almost offended. Lionel hid his smirk. Then, catching himself doing so, he just smirked openly.

"What more do you want?" Lucius purred, advancing on the potions teacher. Lionel shook his head. Lucius hadn't changed one bit.

Well, he hadn't changed either.
 


Email