The Glitter Jungle:
Fiction:
 
 

The Strange Ones In The Dome
Lonely smut. Batman/Martian [Bruce/J'onn]
 

Your faces are close, so close you can see the wrinkles around his eyes through the cowl. Eyes that narrow as he fills you, hot human cock inside a Martian body that perhaps wasn't built for that. Open, spread, naked, body twisting, changing from the humanoid, almost-normal-for-earth form to your more reptilian self and back, hidden from plain sight by the long black cape more than by the relative loneliness. The two of you are alone here in the tower but you always feel exposed in the face of all the stars glimmering in the vast window.

His mind is brimming over with dark images, negative, hurtful feelings, and everlasting residue of pain that always lurks in the background, much like the man himself, waiting to come out and strike at the slightest provocation. He cares for you and you wouldn't be able to recognise romantic love anyway, but you can feel that he wants you, needs you to be what you are. And so you reach into his mind and twist yourself around it, reach to grasp his biceps with claws and your wide eyes sparkle red. He moans and kisses your mouth as if trying to breathe you. You breathe him back.

This love is always agony.
 
 

  Info:

Dedication: Cat

Inspiring fridgeporn:

your faces close
as he fills you
open
spread
naked
this love is always agony


Email