The Glitter Jungle:
Fiction:
 

Deja Vu
Waking up in a strange bed. Sorority Boys, Adina
 

Not again.

Adina woke up in a place she barely recognised, in bed with a guy she also barely recognised, and a sick feeling of deja vu. Except now was almost evening, the room dark with just a hint of reddish sunset light through the closed curtains, and not a bright sunny morning.

And except... she didn't feel the familiar pain, the disgust, the stickiness on the back of her dress or down her legs. That was a good sign.

Only her face felt funny. Weird taste in her mouth, but not the taste of come, thank god, so not...

She nudged the guy out of bed, and he rolled and just fell on the floor with a thump.

Maybe he was drugged too. Or maybe just drunk. She really didn't have the strength to deal with it right now. She turned him over, intending to slap him lightly, wake him up.

She didn't shriek, because guys don't shriek, but she was very, very close to it.

His throat was ripped open. His lifeless eyes stared up at her in a blue face.

Adina ran to the bathroom and threw up. A lot.

And when she looked in the mirror, washing her face, she saw the fangs, the ridges, the glowing eyes... she saw a monster.
 
 

  Info:

More of a bunny than a fic. TBC
 


Email