The Glitter Jungle:
Fiction:
 

Claiming
Kronos/Methos
 

I'd push you down on our bed - your bed, his bed - running hands and mouth over every inch of your body, hours of pleasure turned torture - this new method of insanity I've learned. Are you enjoying it? Is it better or worse than previous tortures I've inflicted on you?

Teasing - with gentleness you don't expect, with touches that have refined over the years, with secrets I've learned too; you're not the only scholar in the family, brother. I just... chose different paths. Every flicker, every movement enchants you, draws you just another millimetre towards the edge.

Tasting - this is what I missed, what I needed. I was hungry for you for so long. I swallow you down; you know I never once cared for society and its prejudices against this act. I've always loved taking you in my mouth. I do it more for myself than for you. I do it because for a little while, it makes me feel like I own everything you are. I can feel your pulse, and you don't talk, but your body says it all, arching into me.

Claiming - pushing into you, panting against your neck, your legs wrapped around me. All your muscles quiver beneath me. Now is the time for pain, but even in that I hold back. I pound into you, but I don't tear you open. I bite your neck, hard, and you whimper and arch and give me more. Wanton and free, the way I have always loved you. The way you rarely let yourself be, nowadays, at least out of bed. In here you are still everything I remember. Even if I am on top of you, you're the one who is taking me. I spill inside you and whisper your name, and it's me who submits.

Mine.

Yours, brother.
 

  Info:

From the Knightsverse - Kronos and Methos are on the bed Methos shares with Duncan. Post-ressurection.

Inspiring fridgeporn:

I'd push you down
on our bed
running hands and mouth
over every inch of your body
teasing
tasting
claiming

mine
 


Email