The Glitter Jungle:
Fiction:
 

I Know a Beast Who Knows a Guy
Pt 1, Lex hires. Pt 2, Lionel inquires. SV/BtVS, Clark/Lex, Giles/Ethan
 

Lex makes the phone call. He knows people, he got this number, and although he knows he shouldn’t be doing this, that this is more wrong than anything, he has to. He can't go on like this. He needs to know Clark, in every possible way. The secrets, the mind, the body. He needs to know what's behind that smile and he'll go to any length to do it, even this, the forbidden, even messing with things that are probably way beyond his control. Probably beyond Lionel's control either, and Lex wonders what hell is going to break loose this time.

Ethan Rayne smiles on the other end of the line, and agrees to take the job.
 

  Sequel:
 

Lionel looked at him, wondering.

"You never used that spell when you had a chance, but you're willing to risk it on my son and his alien?"

Ethan smiled a small pale smile.

"This doesn't create love where there wasn't any before, just brings existing emotions to the fore." He swallowed the pain. "Lex trusted that this kid wants him, and he was right." A miserable little shrug told Lionel everything he needed to know. "If I'd cast this and it turned out Rupert never loved me..."

He didn't need to complete the sentence for Lionel to understand.
 

  Info:

Third part removed from site.


Email