Round Four

Stories

Sonata
by Elizabeth Helena
rated R
Response to Olivia Monteith's lyrical challenge to "choose a piece of music that inspires you, and write a G/B story from it." Further inspired by attending a concert where renowned violinist Pinchas Zukerman played Brahms' *Violin Sonata No. 3 in D Minor*, shortly after having a conversation with Adrienne about what our darlin' Elim might get up to after the war's end.

All You Can Be
by Kim Riley
rated PG-13
Through a random act, Doctor Bashir meets Captain Bashir, and discovers that the universe has painted them both as victims, to be used and abused--but no more! It's time to take a stand and change the playing field in ways neither would have thought imaginable.

Changes
by Kim Riley
rated PG-13
Events of what happens to Captain Justin Julian Bashir when he returns to his world, now enhanced by his brother and trained in the Obsidian Order basics.

I Don't Think So
by Kim Riley
rated R
What happens between Julian and Garak, now their love revealed, when Cardassia abducts Garak with full intent of seeing him executed for treason as an example. Julian is left on his own for Star Fleet won't get involved and forbids him to get involved either, will love conquer all?

If Only...
by T'Lin
rated PG-13
A slightly a/u version of Garak and Julian's farewell.

Art

Color Study of Bashir
by Elaine
All ages. A nice three-quarter profile of Bashir.

Mirror Universe Kiss Sketch
by Elaine
All ages. Mirror Garak and Bashir embrace.

Basketball
by Thanatos
All ages. Garak and Bashir participate in a non-canonical sport. :0)

Giddyap!
by Thanatos
Adult. A fun pony-play drawing with Garak as the pony.

back to stories and art

back to main