Round Three

Stories

The King Of Ting Tung Asteroid
by Charon
rated PG-13
This is based upon a Chinese Fairy Tale called 'The Queen Of Ting Tung Lake', where a good-hearted young man saves the life of a seal, is threatened with the loss of his, and gets his hearts desire.

The Lizard Gul
by Charon
rated PG-13
This is based upon a Chinese Fairy Tale called 'The Tortoise Prince', where a good-hearted young man saves the life of an unusual turtle, and gains a fabulous talent through which he becomes rich. He gets another gift, and uses it, falls in love, and is almost killed, but is saved by his true love.

Condemnation
by Elizabeth Helena
Rated NC-17
Post-The Wire, pre-Our Man Bashir, when the guys are still having lunch regularly, Julian finds out about something Garak has done, something worse than he ever thought or could have imagined.

You Can Be Me When I'm Gone
by Emptyfox
rated R
When Jadzia died, the Dax symbiont was in extreme distress and the only suitable host available was Garak.

Morning Sickness
by J. Juls
rated NC-17
To win Julian's hand, Garak must do a favor for Morn.

Prudent Surveillance
by T'Lin
rated R
Garak may be in exile, but he's still a Cardassian. Obviously, Odo feels the need to keep him under observation.

Art

Sketch
by Elaine
An erotic sketch.

Oh, Behave!
by Thanatos
A great, funny pic for all ages to enjoy.

You're What?!
by Thanatos
All ages. The expression on Garak's face is priceless!

back to stories and art

back to main