Disclaimer and Acknowledgments

Disclaimer

This is the official fan site for actor Robert Gant.

Thanks/Acknowledgements

First, we would like to thank actor Robert Gant for his wonderful portrayal of Ben Bruckner! We love Ben, but we also love all the other characters that he has brought to life in movies and on TV.

We hope you like the site!

I would like to thank Walter, from Squidge for not only hosting this site, but for being such a wonderful, kind and extremely helpful guy! Walter, you really are the BEST!

We would also like to thank Mikou for moving the site to our new home. Thank you so much! We couldn't have done it without you! You are a great person and a wonderful friend!

Some Articles are from Robert Gant's official site, Be The Change.

*Pictures on this site courtesy of www.robertgant.com, Robert Gant, Jenny, KC, Abisel, Yuuki, Laura, Duchovny.net, Terry, OUT, The Advocate, People, People En Espanol, Estylo magazine, Bodywear, Pepper MaShay, Liz, Sara, HRC, GLAAD, Showtime, Queerdiva, ipartypix, power-up.net, gettyimage, http://shando.infoas. *A side note ... People send us photos from all over the interenet so, if you see a photo that belongs to you and you are not credited, please email us. Thanks!

Ben Bruckner MySpace

All Screencaps by Jenny, or Abisel, unless otherwise credited.


Other articles courtesy of:

The Advocate

Planet Out

Estylo

Catalina Magazine

TV Guide online

Aventura Magazine

Houston Chronicle

Boston Herald

OUT magazine


~~~~~~~~~

Quotes are from the Simply Popular site.

Picture courtesy of Be The Change

Contact Us

If you take pictures from this site, credit to the site, or the person who supplied them would be very much appreciated. If you want to post fanart from this site, please ask for permission first! Thanks. For other questions or comments, address your email to ihailu or Abisel.

Back