Kourt Crowe Snippet #3 - notes
posted to MA 04 October 2001


HiperBunny has a long, involved TPM-based epic, Bonds of Choice, that has a large and devoted following. A subset of that following is the Kourt Crowe Fan Club, dedicated to an original Jedi character who first appears in the fourth part of the series.

The love of Kourt's life -- or at least of the portion of his long life we see in the Bonds of Choice series -- is Kato Giavanni, a Jedi knight with just the worst luck when it comes to danger. He's good at his job, but he does tend to get hurt.

I dig Kourt Crowe, and I dig Kato Giavanni. Kourt's other squeeze, Bail Blaine Garu, gets lots and lots of attention, so I tend to choose Vanni whenever I can. The world of Kourt Crowe is essentially a shared universe of its own at this point; its similarity to anything Star Wars-related pretty much begins and ends with the words "Jedi" and "Force." Which is okay, too. After all, we're all just playing over here.

With the Smooth was something Layna and I wrote when we decided we hadn't seen Vanni in far too long. Snippet #3 was something I wrote for Layna when she was recuperating from having had her wisdom teeth out, poor thing.

Kourt Crowe Snippet #3
With the Smooth