Will someone *please* tell me what a Rambo Jim Head is??? Rambo Jim Heads (which, on the list are often referred to as RJHs) -- this refers to Jim Ellison (from the show The Sentinel) as he appeared while stationed in Peru, wearing a knotted camo handkerchief on his head reminiscent of Rambo. Our dear dotty neighbor Ro (who is momentarily off list but who will be back) is delusional about these heads appearing to her to give her advice (I wouldn't put garlic on your pizza tonight, Ro, the moon is in the seventh house, and Jupiter's aligned with Mars), to warn her about imminent danger (What out for that dog poop, Ro, you almost stepped in it!), to predict great events (MediaWest con will be a week early this year, Ro) and so on. She believes that she and the RJHs have a part time job driving cabs in the Twilight Zone, which is the next neighborhood over from Venice. She's harmless (unless she starts singing). Just humor her. And no loud noises, please. In Ro's absence, Emmie has agreed to keep the RJHs well-fed and happy and so far, there's been no trouble. Emmie says they're developing a strange relationship with Starsky's (equally disembodied) butt, and that the RJHs prefer diet cokes.