How big is this building anyway?

Big enough so that every neighbor can have their own apartment and every apartment has the perfect view of the boys when they come home from work.  We have a European wing and a South American Wing, and a New Zealand wing.  If I've missed any countries, we'll be happy to add a wing for them.  There is a lobby for the band to practice in, and on the top floor there is an artist's study where amazing works of art are created in all mediums.  In the art gallery there is also a special two-way mirror in the floor that is located directly over the bed of a certain pair of cops who think it's a mirror.   The only times we have problems with that is when it rains and sometimes the mirror leaks.  Hard to explain.  There is also an indoor pool and while some folks think that's on the roof, I think we have to be practical and place it in the basement.   Most of us don't like to talk about the basement.  Strange things go on there.   We're currently working on an underground parking garage since, with nearly 150 separate apartments, parking has become a problem.

Pets are allowed in VP, though we may have to reconsider that policy since we now have otters, unicorns, tarantulas, dragons, panthers, wolves, and all sorts of extremely difficult animals hanging around.