What happens if something goes wrong and my mail starts bouncing? When mail bounces back as undeliverable it is usually for several common reasons: 1) sender's mail box is full. This is the most common. Flamingo will get a message with the returned email telling her the sender's mailbox is full. Usually, Flamingo will wait several days to as long as 2 weeks to see if the sender will clean out her mailbox. Most of the time this will happen and the problem will stop. If it goes on for more than 2 weeks, Flamingo will have to unsub the sender. After that she will try to drop notes to the sender if she remembers to see if they are back on line. But real life happens, and sometimes senders just can't get back on the list. If they ever feel like returning to VP they are welcome to and only need to drop Flamingo a note to get back on. If the sender is on AOL, one of the AOL members on VenicePlace will put them on her buddy list so if they show up on-line while she is on she can tell them about their full mailbox problem. 2) computer problems in between the sender and the jbx server. These are usually sporadic problems and usually resolve themselves quickly. 3) Admin problems. Certain key words in the subject line will cause the message to bounce to the listmom since the software thinks it's a call for help. HELP and other words trigger this. There is a separate faq about key words that trigger bounces.