Hutch Buys Starsky a Pet
19 Apr 1999
by
Flamingo

    Hutch decided that maybe if he found Starsky a new interest they wouldn't have to go to band practice so much. After that last rehearsal where he fell into the accordion and nearly got ravaged as half the band pretended to help him to his feet he found himself looking for any excuse to avoid rehearsals. So he went into a pet shop to buy Starsky a pet. After looking around he realized that all the pets there were very expensive. He went to the counter and questioned the clerk.

    "I wanted to buy my partner a pet, but all of yours are so expensive," Hutch said.

    "Well," said the clerk, "I have a huge bullfrog in the back for $50.00. Would you like to see it?"

    "$50.00?? For a Frog??" Hutch asked, amazed. "I can catch a frog for free."

    The clerk glanced around the store to make sure no one was listening, then eyed Hutch up and down and said, "This is a very special frog. It gives blow jobs."

    Hutch had to think about this for a minute. It wasn't that he minded giving head to Starsky, but frankly, it didn't seem all that masculine to him to be on his knees so much, so he began thinking that this might be a way out of that activity for him. Also, Starsky was so butch he wasn't always in the mood to give head, even when it was his turn, so having the frog around could help relive a lot of Hutch's tension, too. Maybe this was a heck of a deal. He'd get his partner a gift he'd surely enjoy, and Hutch would get benefit out of it as well. He decided to buy the frog.

    Hutch took the frog home to VenicePlace and gave it to his partner, explaining the strange gift. Of course, Starsky was a bit skeptical, but being a true aficionado of oral sex, said he'd try it out that night. Hutch went to bed that night relieved knowing he'd rarely if ever have to give another blow job, and if Starsky wasn't in the mood to deliver, he would still have the frog at his disposal.

    About two in the morning, Hutch woke up to hear pots and pans banging around in the kitchen. He got up to go see what was going on. When he got to the kitchen he saw his partner and the frog, sitting at the kitchen table like best buddies, looking through cookbooks.

    "What are you two doing looking through cookbooks at this hour?" Hutch asked.

    Starsky looked up at him with a sly smile and said, "Well, I tell ya, buddy, if I can teach this frog to cook, your big blond ass is outta here."

Return to Library