A Holiday Present from a Neighbor: 21 Dec 1998

All pre-existing characters are the property of the respective creators and producers of "Starsky and Hutch." No copyright infringement is intended. This piece of fiction was created solely for the entertainment of the readers and not monetary gain.

All new situations are the sole property and responsibility of the author. This is dedicated to Flamingo, for a seed she planted, her feedback and support. And to Diana and Morgan.

Paying the Rent

by

Cody

    When I entered the living room of our Venice Place apartment, Starsky was standing at the window. Despite the casualness of his pose, I could see the tension in his body. I was nervous myself. Nervous and to be honest, excited. My cock twitched in anticipation of what we were about to do. Walking up behind him, I grabbed a handful of his thick, dark curls and pulled his head back to rest on my shoulder. I nuzzled his throat, licking and nipping some of my favorite spots, and inhaled his clean, masculine scent. Groaning, he pushed his whole body against mine, stroking his gorgeous ass against my crotch. It felt wonderful. My belly tightened in anticipation.

    "How ya doing, buddy?" I murmured.

    "Dunno," Starsky answered. "I'm shaking."

    "Scared?"

    "Uh, well, I guess so," Starsky admitted. "I got this really weird feeling in my stomach."

    "Yeah, Starsk. Yeah. I do know. I'm scared, too."

    There was a long moment of silence. I hugged him a little tighter and brushed my mustache over his ear.

    He shivered and tried to swallow. "M'sorry, Hutch. Sorry I got us into this."

    "It's okay, Starsk. It'll be okay," I said, as I kissed and nuzzled his cheek.

    "I dunno if I can do this." He turned his head and stared into my eyes.

    I leaned over and brushed a light kiss over his lips. "We have to do this, lover." I kissed him again, this time letting my lips linger on his, loving the feel and the taste of his mouth. I pulled away. Giving a weak chuckle, I said, "I don't wanna hurt you, babe, but...."

    "Yeah, but." His lips curled up in a slight, lop-sided grin. "And it's my butt."

    I choked and felt the faint burn of a blush. His smile was the permission I hadn't realized I'd been waiting for. He was ready now. I slid my hands around his chest, rubbing, pinching, twisting his nipples through his red knit shirt, as I assaulted his neck. Damn, I loved the sounds he was making. I shivered. I felt my penis start to harden. Abandoning his nipples, I slid both of my hands down to his groin, cupping his balls and his cock through the thick denim of his jeans. Slowly, I ran my fingers over, up, around and down his groin. When his breathing caught in his throat and the timbre of his groans changed, he was all mine. I slid my mouth up to savage his earlobe. I started my aural assault.

    "Kick off your right shoe," I told him. Shifting his body against mine, he did as I had ordered. I started to grin but knew that I needed to stay in control. I turned my grin into a viscous bite on his throat. I nuzzled his neck; I caressed his belly. I slid my hands to the already opened waistband of his jeans. I unzipped them. I reached my hands inside. Oh, God. There was nothing under his jeans except...him.

    Kissing the spot I'd just bitten, I said, "Drop your jeans, but only take your right leg out of them." I stepped back to watch. He complied. "Put your hands on the window frame." He did that also, without hesitation. "Okay. Assume the position." He froze. He looked at me, frightened.

    I walked up to him and cradled his face in my hands. I kissed him. "It's okay," I whispered. I waited until I felt his body relax. "Now," I growled, "assume the position." When he still hesitated, I clarified my order. "Bend over and spread your legs." He did.

    "You look beautiful," I breathed. I walked around him, admiring his provocative stance, occasionally leaning over to nibble on his neck. I loved the sounds of his moans, the heady scent of his skin, the musk of his cock. Steeling myself for what was to come, I ran my tongue around his ear one more time, then stepped back.

    But before I could give him my final instructions he muttered, "Hutch. They can see me. In the window. From the street."

    I touched his shoulder briefly. "I know. That's part of it, remember?" He nodded, took a deep breath, and shut his eyes. Then, I said the rest of it. "Bend over more. Spread your legs as wide as you can. Don't let go of the windowsill. And don't speak." Starsky's body tensed at my words. I thought he was going to rebel.

    "It's okay, lover. It'll be okay," I whispered to him, as I slowly ran my fingers down his arm. He blinked slowly, his body shuddered. I felt his surrender.

    Once he obeyed, I needed a moment to compose myself. To cool my raging desire. Turning my back on him, I walked a few steps away and took several deep calming breaths. Feeling more in control, I turned to look at him. He stood stock still, displayed in all his glory, the weak winter sunshine streaming in through the window, burnishing his bronze skin. He was exquisite. He looked both innocent and debauched.

    With his half-removed jeans bunched around his foot, and still wearing his shirt, he looked like a little boy. Like a little boy who had been distracted by something outside the window while he was undressing . That was the innocence.

    But the sight of his beautiful rear poised for me, his rosebud anus winking as he alternately relaxed and tensed his ass, that was definitely debauched. I'd never seen a more compelling sight than my half clad partner, bent over, waiting for me. He was the image of desire. He was the picture of trust. And he was mine.

    I could no longer resist him. I walked back and rubbed my chest, belly, and overheated groin over every part of his back, ass, and thighs that I could reach. I needed to mark him with my scent. To stake my claim on him. To own him. I reached out to rub my hands over his lush skin. Intoxicated with the sensation of him against my palms, I fell in love all over again with his feel, his heat, his unadulterated sensuality.

    Keeping a tight rein on my emotions, I stepped back from the feast, raised my right hand and brought it down with a sharp crack, leaving a perfect hand print on Starsky's right cheek. He gasped and lurched, but did not shift his submissive pose. Moving to his left side, I proceeded to really spank him, raining blows on his upper thighs, and his cheeks. As I did, he shifted in reaction, and I struck the juncture of his ass and thighs. His reaction was swift and sharp, his breathing fast and hard, so I struck there again. Finding the spot tender and so sweet, I struck several times in rapid succession. His moans increased. Marking the place with my hand, I made it mine. And both of us knew that I would return often, to explore this tender place.

    I paused for a moment to gauge Starsky's reaction. He was panting. I leaned over and nuzzled that sweet tender spot with my lips. His body shuddered. His moan was electrifying. My cock throbbed with need. I stood and delivered several fast stinging slaps to the spot that I had just kissed. I raised my hand to do it again. Starsky's words halted my hand in midair.

    "Hutch. Hutch. Stop. Stop for a minute."

    "What is it, Starsk?"

    "Look at me, Hutch."

    I stared at his face.

    "No, not m'face. Look at me," he said with awe. "I, well, I never expected...."

    I scanned his body, my eyes going wide when I caught sight of his erection. I grinned. I reached out and caressed the head of his cock with my thumb, once, lightly. I stared into his eyes as I sucked my entire thumb into my mouth and slowly withdrew it. His eyes widened. He pumped his hips. He groaned.

    Through it all, he never moved from his place, the position where I'd put him. I could tell from his white knuckles and the tension in his body, that it was only the force of his will and his love for me that kept him there. He gasped, his body writhing, his cock blatantly erect and straining.

    I grasped his erection with my left hand, pumping him in rhythm to the slaps I resumed giving his ass. I caressed his shaft's velvet head, I groaned into his neck, so turned on I could hardly stand it. Whispering, I told him how brave he was, how beautiful he looked, how much I wanted him, and how much I loved him.

    His entire body tensed. He was close. I dropped to my knees and engulfed his cock with my mouth, swallowing him deep into my throat, sucking greedily on him.

    In seconds, he howled and gave me his creamy essence. I swallowed, hungry for more. I suckled him until his penis twitched and softened. I nuzzled it, kissed his shaft and testicles several times, then planted a final kiss on the very tip. Rising to my feet, I wrapped my arms around his heaving chest. I kissed his panting mouth, and then nestled his head on my shoulder. Damn, how I loved the feel of his sweaty, tired body as it sagged against mine. I loved wiping Starsky out with my passion.

    I turned my head, I kissed him. I tried to give him the chance to recover. I couldn't.

    My cock was so hard, I thought it was going to split my pants. I had to come. I had to. I whispered, "Starsk, babe, please...I need to...I want your...please, touch me. Suck me. Do something."

    He pulled away slightly and gave me a slow, dirty grin. "I'd love to help you, but I can't, babe. You haven't given me permission to move away from the window yet."

    I didn't know whether to scream, cum, or go crazy. Smiling wickedly, I started rubbing my palms over my cock. It wasn't really satisfying through my jeans, but I was so hungry I didn't care. I needed to be touched. I pumped my hips, I licked my lips. I growled at Starsky, "I love ya, but man, you better move, now."

    "Whadda ya want, babe?", he asked, dropping to his knees, his hands replacing mine, unfastening me with record speed. His mouth descended over me, his lips brushing my pubic hair. His tongue and throat rhythmically caressed my cock. My aching erection felt as if it had been plunged into a volcano.

    I wanted to hold out. I wanted to make it last. I wanted to spend the rest of my life just like this: my head thrown back, back arched painfully, legs shaking and knees about to collapse as I teetered on the edge of orgasm. I'd been brought to this point, reduced to a mindless ball of endless, aching need, by the sight, smell, and feel of the man I loved more than life itself.

    I couldn't resist his mouth. I exploded. I screamed. I poured myself down his throat. He took it all, receiving it like a treasured gift.

    Rising in one swift move, Starsky gathered me into his arms before I could collapse. He held me, kissing my throat, my lips, nuzzling my ear, whispering to me, saying words that I could not comprehend. I slowly came back to earth in time to catch the last of his rushed words.

    "...The most incredible thing anyone has ever done to me. Hutch, my ass is on fire...burning...and I loved every second of it. Next time--oh, please say there'll be a next time--I want you to fuck me after...well...ya know...after you spank me. I wanna know what that feels like. To have you buried to the hilt in my burning ass. And, oh, god, Hutch," he paused to gulp, " I wanna do it to you, too. I wanna...spank you sometime, slap that pretty ass of yours, make it burn." His voice was a deep growl. "Make it burn for me. Then fuck you so hard and so long and so deep that you'll feel me for a week. Hutch, I'm gettin'... I'm getting hard again for you, babe."

    I was overwhelmed by the images his words were painting. I shivered, annihilated by his impassioned speech. I settled deeper into his embrace. I felt my mouth move, but there were no words. I shook my head.

    "Hutch. Hutch. Talk to me, babe. Tell me what's going on."

    Raising my head, I looked into his eyes. "I...I don't know where to start. I knew it would be intense. I just never expected it to be so...so...."

    He stroked my skin. He kissed my lips. He smirked. " You enjoyed this, too, huh, Hutch? C'n we can do it again?" He nuzzled my neck. "Next time c'n I spank you?"

    I leaned in and kissed my amazing lover. "Soon, Starsky. But not just yet. Now," I said, frowning at him slightly, "now we gotta finish this."

    "Yeah...I know. S'all my fault," he said, dropping his head, his voice a fascinating mixture of regret and hopefulness. "Is...is my ass still red enough, or are you gonna," he looked up at me, his eyes shining, "hafta, ya know, uh...well...give me some more?"

    I noted his pleading expression with a smirk and said, "Let me check."

    I left his embrace with a final lingering kiss. I stepped back from my exciting, exasperating, exhausting lover, whom I wanted to keep for the rest of my life. My beautiful bone-headed lover, who had signed a life-time lease on our VenicePlace apartment, without bothering to read the fine print, "because the ladies there are so nice, the 'fridge is always full of beer, they're fun, and they have the most interesting basement."

    I ran my eyes and my hands over Starsky's perfectly rounded globes, critically appraising their heat and redness.

    "Looks like I'm gonna have to warm you up again, Starsk," I told him, dropping a kiss onto his left cheek.

    "Okay, babe," he said with a wink. "Let's get this over with."

    "Resume your position," I said, as I readied myself for the rest of our 'rent payment.' I spanked his butt, bringing its rosy tint back to a beautiful fiery glow. Starsky gripped the window frame, grunting and twisting with every swat. My cock hardened again, and I wondered if the second spanking was having the same effect on Starsky. I reached beneath him and grabbed hold of his gloriously erect cock, and felt it straining and bobbing in my hand.

    "Ready?" I asked, as I rubbed and slapped his ass.

    "As...as I'll ever be," he said. "I guess...well...I guess it's really only kinky the first time, huh Hutch?"

    "I don't know about that, Starsky. I think this'll feel kinky every year. What'll they come up with for next year's 'payment'?" Abandoning my lover for a moment, I walked to the front door, refastening my pants on the way. I flung it open, wishing I could ignore the crowd outside it. Returning to Starsky's side, I took his lips in a bruising kiss, shutting out our audience, as much as I could.

    All those women in the hallway, like the women standing on the sidewalk watching our living room window, were the other residents of Venice Place. And right now they were all crammed into our doorway or down on the street, standing on tiptoes, jostling each other, craning their necks to get a good view inside. Inside, where Starsky was gloriously, blatantly on display. Starsky, wearing only his red knit shirt, his cock erect and leaking, spanked, post-orgasmic, framed in the window, with the sunlight glinting on his hair, his skin, his cock, his ass.

    I groaned into his mouth, wondering what these crazy women would come up with for next year. Next Christmas. And every Christmas Day after that. What would we have to do next year to pay the rent. I couldn't wait to find out.

    I heard the soft click of the door closing.

FIN

Return to Library