A little history.  Some time back, we used to play a game on VenicePlace called "The S&H Olympics."  In this game, we took two clips of the show in which the guys each did something vaguely similar and "judged" how athletically they did them.  For example, we had the "160 pound partner press" by comparing the clip of Starsky holding Hutch up to the fence in "Iron Mike" to the clip of Hutch allowing Starsky to use him as a human ladder in "Fatal Charm."  There were no rules at all, and since each of us was "the judge" we could evaluate the guys on any criteria at all.  VP sister Kath Moonshine would collect as many "judgings" as she got by a certain date and put them into a narrative that was "reported" by Cluck Bent, the "famous" Olympic reporter.  It was all a lot of silly fun which had to be curtailed when Kath went back to school.  Imagine, giving up that kind of fun for an education.  Well, so much for some folk's value system. ;-) 

    Well, we sometimes talked about how the boys went on vacation to Greece during the Olympic's hiatus, and this inspired listsister LCabrillo to offer the following:

Dear Bent
by
LCabrillo

"Dear Bent,

    Hutch and me are having a great time on our vacation. Sea and mountains, mountains and sea -- that's pretty much Greece for you. We did all the tourist things -- climbed the Acropolis, visited the Parthenon, saw Mt. Parnassus and Mt. Olympus (Did you know there really IS a Mt. Olympus? That's where all the gods lived.), sailed to Crete and The Cyclades...

    For the past two weeks we've been cruising the Aegean on this little boat, Nereid. The Nereids were the fifty daughters of Nereus, son of Oceanus and Terra. Nereus was gifted with prophecy and lived in the Aegean Sea, which I guess is why they named a boat after his daughters. I picked up this great book in the gift shop on Delos: "Agamemnon to Zeus: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Gods and Heroes But Were Afraid to Ask." Hey, think maybe I can write off this trip as an educational expense?

    Anyway, Nereid is a sailboat. Yeah, it's got an engine, too, but that's just for emergencies, which so far we haven't had, knock wood. And a cabin. With a bunk that sleeps two. And that's all I'm saying about that. Except that the blintz keeps proving that he's REALLY fluent in Greek. Oh, and he speaks the language okay, too. Ha ha.

    Like I said, we're having a great time. I know you probably think I've been seasick, but no way. I'm an even better sailor than Mr. "I Was A Sea Scout"--

    His train of thought disrupted by a dribble of cool water running the length of his bare back, Starsky rolled over to see his mate standing over him -- long and lean and deliciously bare, face split into a mischievous smile as he slowly squeezed ocean water onto Starsky from a sea-soaked sponge. Hutch's smooth skin was darkened to a deep honey gold by the Aegean sun, his hair bleached to a silvery champagne paleness that begged to be explored with fingers and lips. Only the tiny black Speedo protecting his essentials from the sun's rays spoiled his glorious nudity.

    Hutch dropped to the deck beside him, crossing his legs and running one hand down Starsky's bronzed chest. "What are you doing, babe?"

    "Just working on a letter to Bent."

    Hutch's expressive face clearly conveyed disapproval. "You're writing that...pervert? Why?"

    "Ah, he's not so bad. And we've been so busy..." -- he slid a hand up Hutch's long thigh, exploring its muscled solidity -- "that no one back in the States has heard from us. They probably think we drowned, or something."

    "Then write Huggy. Or the Dobeys. Or anyone but that salacious sicko." Sudden suspicion darkened the blond's features. "Hey, you're not..."

    "No!" Indignantly. "Come on, babe, you think I'm gonna tell that pervert...um...anyone what we've been getting up to?"

    Hutch looked slightly mollified, though Starsky noticed him sneaking a look at the paper from the corner of one eye. "You'd better not. Unless you suddenly want to be in competition for longest dong or something!"

    Starsky couldn't resist a provocative smirk. "You're just mad because I've got more gold medals than you."

    Hutch tweaked a nipple reprovingly, rightfully ignoring Starsky's token protest. "You just got those because of your ass, gordo." The blond squeezed the other nipple enticingly and ran his hand, spread-fingered, over Starsky's lean belly, dipping provocatively under the edge of red Speedos even smaller than his own. Starsky sighed and lay back, more than willing to be distracted. "And I'll give 'em that," Hutch continued. "It IS a gorgeous ass." His large hand explored the bulge of Starsky's crotch, lighting long- familiar fires. "Why don't you roll over and let me see it again, just to refresh my memory?"

    Starsky complied, grinning. "And are you gonna demonstrate to me how you'd get the gold for longest dong?"

    And thus we leave our heroes, once again sharing their love (and the gold), under the warm Aegean sun and the clear Aegean sky, lulled by the gentle rocking of the blue Aegean sea.

    Cluck never received any letter...

end

Do you think I could leave our boys stranded at that point?  With LCabrillo's encouragement, I continued the story of the Greek vacation....

Somewhere in the Aegean

libbutton.gif (8071 bytes)