This is everybody's fault but mine. I claimabsolutely no responsibility for this fluffy piece of porn. Here's a listof everyone whose fault this actually is: Sharon Cross for introducing my muses to Tyr, Rach for being incoherent and speechless for a record-breaking fifteen minutes after she read it, Anthea for sending me the tapes and drooling over the draft, and whoever it was that let my duncanslut and slut!methos muses out of their wardrobe (it bloody-well wasn't me).

This is completely plot, character and canon free with absolutely no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Rated NC17 and probably should not be read by anyone.

Now can we go back to real writing now????? Please muses? Please?
***********************************************************************
 



The Bet


 

"Too bad, MacLeod, you lose!"

Duncan concealed the satisfied smile that pulled and tugged at the corners of his mouth. This was one bet that he was happy to lose. More than happy -- ecstatic. Methos didn't need to know he'd done it on purpose.

Twenty-four hours ago when Tyr had boarded their ship, Duncan had seen the speculative way Methos had looked at the dark, muscular man in the intriguing chain mesh vest, and the flurry of sensual images that had produced had led them inevitably to this moment. Duncan suppressed a shiver at what would come next.

"So, Mac, it looks like it's unquestioning obedience for you." Methos' voice was smug and intimate.

"Don't worry -- I won't go back on my word." Not a chance, lover.

"I wouldn't have expected anything less." Methos smiled that dangerous smile that set something hot and slithery free in Duncan's gut. Please...

The smile still in place, Methos advanced on him, unholy light gleaming in emerald eyes. Duncan held his ground, leaningin a studiously casual pose against the control panel. An involuntary tremor rippled through him as Methos' arms wrapped tight around him and pulled him close against the hard body. As sharp teeth grazed along the side of his throat Duncan realized that whatever Methos wanted, he would give him, no matter what it was.

A noise from across the cabin as Tyr shuffled and cleared his throat. "Would you two prefer to be alone?"

Methos levered away from him with a surreptitious little brush of his hand across Duncan's aching cock and sauntered backtowards their visitor. He could hear the lazy smile in Methos' voice ashe spoke.

"No, Tyr...stay. Duncan wants you to stay. Don't you, Duncan?" Methos shot a look over his shoulder to where Duncan stood frozen, with his heart pounding almost through his chest.

In all their centuries together there wasn't much they hadn't experienced and Duncan knew that tone only too well. It promised a myriad of sensual pleasure if only... His cock throbbed in expectation. All that remained was to see if Tyr wanted to play. Duncan felt the big man's gaze rake over him, lingering on the swell of his groin.

Well yes...he does....

"He is beautiful, isn't he? Absolutely flawless,"Methos purred, as if Duncan wasn't even in the room. "Come over here, Duncan and show our guest how beautiful you really are."

Understanding implicitly his part in this game,Duncan moved slowly across the cabin, enjoying the feel of their eyes upon him. Just as he reached them, Duncan slid his hands to the hem of his shirt and tugged it over his head, tossing it to the floor.

Hunger leapt into Tyr's dark eyes and Duncan felt his own arousal sharpen, hardening his cock even more.

"And the rest," Methos prompted, his eyes darkening with lust.

Anticipation began to prickle sweat along Duncan's skin as he toed off his soft boots and unzipped his fly, letting his erection spring free. He stroked it idly, hardening it fully, letting his eyes drift closed as he imagined them watching him.

"Don't keep me waiting, MacLeod?" Methos growled into his darkness.

He shot a quick look at Methos, lowering his eyes submissively in a way he knew could not fail to inflame his lover. Duncan pushed his trousers and underwear down over his hips and let them pool around his ankles, stepping out of them smoothly. Duncan stood naked before them, weight evenly balanced on his feet, arms by his sides, feeling the cool whisper of the recirculated air against his heated skin.

Methos looked him up and down...and then the bastard turned away. Duncan stood, slack-jawed, as his lover stepped up close to Tyr and with his hands either side of the other man's face, kissed him. Wet, open-mouthed kisses angled just so that Duncan could see their tongues flickering in and out of each other's mouth. God, he wanted them both -- in him, over him -- any way he could get them would be just fine.His hand was on his cock again; it throbbed with need for them and he moaned aloud.

Methos turned to face him, pulling Tyr's arms around himself, rubbing his ass back against the man behind him. "Come over here, MacLeod," Methos said, his voice just short of an order. "Our friend here is wearing too many clothes."

"You too, old man," Duncan shot back with a lazy grin of his own.

He went to them then, slipping his hands beneath their clothing first Tyr, then Methos. It fell away easily, slowly baring skins like palest cream and richest chocolate. Duncan dropped a lingering kiss to the curve of Tyr's shoulder, tasting him for the first time --warm and sweet against his tongue. The taller man shivered as Duncan pressed against him from behind. God but Tyr was big -- there weren't many men who could make Duncan feel small, but against him... He reached between Methos and Tyr, easing his hand between their swollen cocks and unfastening Tyr's leather pants, pushing them down over his hips. Duncan's hand closed over the suddenly freed erection and his mouth went dry with anticipation.

He looked up to find Methos' eyes seeking himover the broad expanse of Tyr's shoulder, reading him so clearly that his mind felt as exposed as his body. Methos smiled knowingly, inclining his head towards the bedroom. Duncan nodded and went in. It was easy to play his part in this little drama when the rewards would be so great. He collected bottles of oil and lubricant from the storage locker and set them on the table.

Then they were with him -- surrounding him-- overloading Duncan's mind and body with sensation. Hands were everywhere, roughly pinching his nipples, dipping between his buttocks, teasing. Duncan's heart hammered in time with the throbbing in his cock. So much utter maleness surrounding him...

A hot voice slithered into his ear. "On your knees, MacLeod." Methos' hands were hard on Duncan's shoulders. Making him kneel. Now his face was level with Tyr's cock and he couldn't help but lick his lips, desperate suddenly to have it in his mouth. But he waited,his eyes darting to find Methos' -- waiting for permission to continue.A distant part of him wondered when they'd lost the rest of their clothes.

He watched as Methos pressed himself close behind Tyr and reached around in front to fold a slender hand around the big man's shaft, stroking it gently. A pearl of fluid formed at the tip and Duncan watched it - mesmerized.

"Look at him, Tyr," Methos whispered. "Look how he wants it. He does love to suck cock." Methos pushed Tyr's cock down just enough to touch Duncan's lips, he burned to take it into his mouth and swallow it but he knew that the waiting would make it all the sweeter. Methos traced the outline of Duncan's mouth with the smooth head of Tyr's weeping cock, and Duncan could feel Tyr's shudders through the small contact. Duncan's tongue flickered out quickly, the unfamiliar taste blooming on his tongue as he licked it from his lips.

"You up for a bet, Tyr?" Methos murmured as Tyr began to thrust into the hand that encircled him.

"Yes, why not?" The bigger man's voice was dry and rasping, as if forced out through the fog of his arousal. "What is it?"

"Make him come while he sucks you off and you can have his ass."

The thought of having Tyr inside him was almost too much then and there. Duncan gazed longingly at the long, thick cock, then up to meet the almost-black eyes of the man before him. Their eyes met and held, until Methos' voice interrupted.

"Go on then, Tyr, take him. What are you waiting for?"

Duncan heard the wry amusement in his lover's commanding tones and flicked a quick look in his direction as Tyr's fingers lifted his chin and his cock nudged insistently at Duncan's lips. Duncan caught Methos' eye just as Tyr's cock pushed into Duncan's mouth and he swallowed it down, still holding Methos' gaze.

It was a toss-up which could make him come sooner, the deliciously huge shaft slipping in and out of his throat, or the look in Methos' eyes as he watched it happen. Their eyes stayed locked as Duncan sucked harder on Tyr's cock, rubbing his tongue against it as Tyr thrust harder in response. Duncan could feel the arousal surging higher within him with every thrust of the big man's hips. He slipped his hands up the heavily muscled thighs to rest on the high ass, feeling it flex and bunch beneath his fingers.

Methos' hands were busy too; they pinched and rolled Tyr's nipples -- the big man moaned aloud as they pleasured him. He thrust harder and faster and Duncan felt his own balls tighten and the excitement pool low in his belly. Methos was right -- he did love this,the smell of male arousal in every gasping breath, the taste of come as it shot into his mouth and most of all the power that came with reducing a man to a quivering mass of nerve endings with the touch of his tongue.

Then, Methos' hands drifted down the sweat-glossed chest and over the ridged belly, down towards the cock slipping wetly in and out of Duncan's mouth. Methos traced, featherlight with the tip of one finger, the outline of Duncan's lips as they stretched around Tyr's cock. That gentle, barely-there contact was all it took, Duncan let the shaft slide from his mouth as the orgasm tore through him, hot creamy fluids splattering against his belly while he cried out sharply. He leaned his forehead against Tyr's hip, gasping for breath in the aftermath. Two setsof gentle fingers stroked his face and head and he smiled faintly up atthem.

"It appears you win, Tyr," Methos whispered darkly. "You think his mouth is hot, wait til you try his ass."

Duncan's strength almost failed him as the words insinuated themselves through his ear to wrap around his cock, making it throb anew. Methos, the bastard, knew exactly how to push every one of Duncan's buttons with deadly accuracy.

"On the bed, Duncan," Methos ordered. Duncan obeyed without a word. When Tyr would have followed, Methos stepped in front of him and put a hand to the bigger man's chest. "Where do you think you're going?" Methos rumbled softly, pulling the other man's face down to his own.

Duncan watched as Methos wrapped himself aroundTyr; long, pale limbs writhing against the other man's. Duncan arranged himself on the bed, letting the sheer beauty of the other two men washover him. Tyr's massive hand slid down Methos' back, only stopping when it found the high, tight curve of his ass. Duncan could hear Methos moaning softly as the hand pressed his hips closer to the other man's. He ached to have them both.

Kissing hungrily now, moaning into each other's  mouths, Methos' hips began to thrust against Tyr's. Duncan could see thepink flush spreading over Methos' beautiful skin as he grew more and more aroused. Methos broke the kiss, panting for breath.

"Please?" he gasped, his hands on the bigger  man's shoulders. "Please, Tyr."

The tall man sank to his knees and swallowed Methos whole. Duncan was hypnotized by the sight of his lover fucking the other man's mouth. It was an extraordinary mouth, full lipped and generous,made to fuck. Methos' head was thrown back and his small red mouth was open, he moaned wordlessly, over and over as he thrust his cock into Tyr's mouth. Almost, almost there...god they're beautiful.

Then Methos was coming, digging his hands into Tyr's dreadlocked hair, slamming his cock down the big man's throat. Duncan could see the strong muscles of Tyr's throat working as he swallowed Methos'essence. Duncan could hold back no longer. He slid from the bed and wentto them, first kissing Methos, then helping Tyr to his feet and catching his mouth in a deep kiss, reveling in the roughness of the short-cropped goatee beard rubbing against his face.

Tyr was still unfulfilled, small hungry-sounding noises escaping from his throat as he kissed Duncan fiercely.  Hetasted incredible, Duncan thought hazily as their tongues danced together, the salty-sweetness of Methos' orgasm mixing with his own individual spice. Tyr growled deep in his throat as he pushed Duncan down onto the bed and followed him quickly, Tyr's intentions clear in his dark eyes.

Duncan felt something melting deep inside him as the big man pressed him back into the mattress, kissing him even more hungrily. Then Methos was there beside them, hands and lips frantically devouring them both. Tyr's hard cock rubbed slickly against Duncan's.

Methos pulled back then, saying, "Come on Tyr, let him up... trust me," he whispered, "you'll like it this way..."

Tyr pulled back and Duncan slid out from underneath him.

"Hands and knees, Duncan," Methos instructed, the command clear in the low murmur. "Spread your legs." A firm hand swatted one cheek. "Come on, you can do better than that, MacLeod."

Duncan moved his knees apart even further,opening himself wide to their eyes and hands. Oil, cool but not unpleasant, trickled between his cheeks, then a finger -- perhaps Methos' -- easedinto him, spreading the oil around his opening. Then the finger went unerringly to the small spot inside him that made fireworks go off behind his eyes. Definitely Methos.

"Give me a hand here, Tyr," Methos said withsuch a wicked lilt in his voice Duncan had to smile.

The smile vanished into a breathless moan as a second finger slid into him, thick and unfamiliar. Tyr... Oh fuck, they both had a finger inside him now, he could feel them slipping - oily-slick- over and against each other inside him, stroking him, stretching himwide open. And they each had a hand on his hips, holding him steady, restraining him when he would have ground back into their touch.

Then another finger worked its way into himand nothing could prevent the wild bucking that it provoked. "Fuck...please,"he panted, almost incoherent with need. "I'm ready...just fuck me now!" Desire burned like acid along his veins, the world narrowed to the few square inches of skin under their hands.

The breath stilled in his throat as he felt their movement behind him. The fingers slipped out of him and he moaned softly at the loss.  Please...come back... Methos shifted around,back into Duncan's field of vision, moving so that the older man kneeled in front of him. Duncan was gasping, dripping sweat with the heat of his arousal. Methos soothed him, strong, slender hands cupped his face and tunneled into his hair. The mattress shifted as Tyr moved behind him, and Duncan felt the blunt nudge of a cock at his entrance. Yes.

"Please, Tyr," Duncan sobbed, mindless with need. "I need it now."

Finally the cock began to press for entry, the flared head breaching his muscles with a welcome burning that arced like lightning through his system. Then there was the slow inexorable slide of the shaft into his body, filling him completely. Tyr pushed all theway inside -- so far inside that Duncan could feel the rough pubic hair scrape deliciously against his ass -- and stopped.

And Methos...Methos was lifting Duncan's chin with the tip of an elegant finger and smiling that knowing half-smile at him again. Methos lifted Duncan's face just enough to raise it to the level of his groin, so he could see the reddened erection pulsing there. Duncan wanted it too; he strained towards it with a small hungry noise.

"You want me to fuck you too, don't you, Duncan," Methos murmured, smoothing his thumb across Duncan's lips. "Fuck this beautiful mouth?"

"Yes!" Duncan answered in a broken whisper as Tyr moved minutely inside him, the pressure on his prostate threatening to melt his spine. "Come here, old man and I'll suck your brains out through your cock." The look Methos gave him in response to that challenge almost finished him on the spot -- ravenous and greedy.

Methos guided his dripping cock between Duncan's lips and pushed it in steadily. Duncan swallowed, taking it deep then deeper still, feeling the smooth sensuous slide of flesh over his tongue, savoring the taste with a small humming rumble that had Methos shuddering.

Then they were both fucking him, slowly at  first, an almost painfully slow ebb and flow of sensation that drew him steadily into a dreamlike state where this was the only important thing in the world. The slow slide of flesh in and out of his became everything to him; he was a vessel, a conduit for their pleasure. Methos fucked his throat and Tyr fucked his ass and between them Duncan rode the waves of searing sensation.

Methos moved a little more quickly with a rapid flex of his slender hips. Tyr picked up the rhythm and soon both of them were pounding into him and the dream state became a storm.

"Gods, you're beautiful, Duncan," Methos crooned softly. "I wish you could see yourself like we see you, taking everything we give you..." he trailed off as Duncan replied by sucking even harder,hollowing his cheeks with the force of it.

Tyr's fingers gripped Duncan's ass more firmly."Fuck...so fucking tight." His thrusts grew wild, ramming his cock into Duncan.The fireworks behind his eyes were back and his untouched cock throbbedand wept continuously. Not long now...

"I'm watching him fuck you, Mac," Methos' voicewas low, hypnotic -- metered to the thrust of his cock. "Watching every inch of him slam in and out of you. He's big isn't he? You're so close. Just hang on a little longer -- don't come yet. Don't come 'til I tell you to."

Christ, Methos... It was too much to ask, he couldn't hang on, it was all too damn good. The pressure over his prostate was incredible and Tyr's movements were becoming wilder by the second. And Methos...he was close too, Duncan could taste it in the steady leak of fluid over his tongue as he swallowed. The old man's hands were clenching and flexing in Duncan's long hair and the controlling voice was gone. In its place was a low moan that waxed and waned with the suction on his cock. Duncan sucked harder and let the small humming sounds of enjoyment vibrate over Methos' flesh.

And incredibly Tyr was still hanging on, still holding back -- a distant part of Duncan's mind marveled at his control. Blunt fingertips dug harshly into Duncan's hips and the slap of flesh on flesh rose above their moans but still the Nietzchean did not come.

Then Duncan rolled the tip of his tongue along the underside of Methos' cock just once more. Methos shuddered, cried out sharply and came, jetting a scalding hot rush of fluid down Duncan's greedy throat. And the taste, the feel, even the sound of his lover's orgasm made Duncan desperate to come with him. But Methos had asked for unquestioning obedience, so that was what he would get.

So he held back.

He let Methos' shaft slip from his lips finally; managing a last kiss to the tip before Tyr gave an even harder thrust.Duncan cried out, free at last to do so. The big man's control was incredible, Duncan thought as the spine-melting sensations rocketed through him. The room spun past his eyes for a moment, there was a brief, bright flash of pain and Duncan realized foggily that Tyr had sat back, dragging Duncan with him so that he now sat in Tyr's lap impaled on his cock. Fuck... If he thought Tyr had been deep before, now he was so deep Duncan could almost taste him.

At least like this he could get a hand to his own cock and ease a little of this torment, Duncan thought as he reached for it. But it was as if Tyr had read his mind, the mortal slipped his arms beneath Duncan's and raised them so that his hands linked behind Duncan's neck. Duncan let his hands fall behind him to rest on Tyr's head, burying his fingers in the thick locks. Vague whimpers of distress began to escape from Duncan's mouth as Tyr's relentless thrusting continued, gentler now but no less insistent.

"Don't come, Duncan," Tyr whispered, his breath hot on Duncan's ear. "I'm not finished with you yet..."

Before Duncan could even absorb that Methos was back with him, hot hungry mouth and hands burning trails of fire across his skin. And at last...oh god at last...Methos took him into his mouth, glorious wet heat surrounding him. Duncan let Tyr's thrusts carry him upward into it.

It was too good, too much. There was no way he could hold back -- not with Methos sucking him like this. Methos knew his every weakness -- that was the problem, Duncan thought as his lover nibbled kisses down one side of the shaft. Then tender lips encircled the tip of Duncan's cock and the point of a tongue probed the slit. And he couldn't touch Methos, couldn't touch Tyr, couldn't even get a hand to himself?

Duncan cried out in frustration, writhing against the arms that restrained him, twisting back into Tyr's cock. His hands fisted convulsively in Tyr's hair. Just a little more...

Methos slid his open mouth down over Duncan's shaft again, teasing with the tip of his tongue, puffing hot breath over the aching flesh. Duncan shuddered, a low moan rumbling up out of his chest. It was impossible -- no one could withstand this.

"Not yet, Duncan," Tyr warned, with a small squeeze of his arms that reminded Duncan who was in control here.

Like he could forget for a second...

"Please...I need...oh fuck...please...Methos I can't... Please, Tyr?" Duncan trailed off into incoherence. He was stretched tight -- close to breaking -- words no longer forming in his mind. Just feeling, just sensation, nothing more.

The suction on his cock was gone all of a sudden and Duncan could have cried for its absence. Methos was speaking to him but the words wouldn't make sense, he tried to tell the old guy to speak English, or at least some language they both knew but it came out as gibberish. He was never going to finish -- he would just explode into a million pieces right here in this room and never fucking come...

He was lifted off the bed by a huge thrust that sent one last searing bolt of heat zinging through his body. Something burned deep in his gut, blooming heat throughout his body.

Methos had his hands around Duncan's face looking deep into his eyes, finally the words filtered through his lust-soaked brain and made sense.

"Come for us now, Duncan. It's okay...you can come now..."

Duncan didn't hear the rest, the moment he understood what Methos was saying, the orgasm rolled out of him and over him like a tidal wave. Sensation peaked and crested and peaked again. He ground down hard on Tyr, unable to stop, unwilling to stop the rollercoaster of feeling that had taken over his body. Bright, hot explosions of color filled his vision, detonating in time with the spasms that rocked him.

After a long, long, while Duncan's orgasm released him and he came back to himself. A heavy, dreamy lassitude had taken over and he slumped back into Tyr's arms. The big man lifted him off his cock effortlessly, laying him down into Methos' waiting arms. Hands, large and sure, petted him, gentling him back to some sort of consciousness. Looking up he found Methos' changeable eyes watching him, smiling unreadably. Theolder man lay propped up on one elbow, his long legs tangled with Duncan's.

"Well, look who's back," Methos whispered, stroking Duncan's jawline with the backs of his fingers. "You were incredible.I'm going to be seeing you come like that in my dreams."

"Love you," Duncan managed to rasp. His throat felt strange -- rough as if he'd been screaming. Had he been screaming? Probably. He felt Tyr shift closer to him, spooning behind him -- a solidly reassuring warmth against Duncan's back. God that feels good...

Methos leaned in and kissed him, sweet and tender, full of feeling. Tongues brushed brief and soft against each other,dancing and retreating. Duncan reached out and pulled Methos into his arms,folding them loosely around him. Then he gave into the pull of the grasping darkness and let it drag him under.


**The End**

 Back to Contents