Stuck on You

Methos thrust up beneath him, restless and needy. "Fuck me," he gasped, spreading his legs wider and wrapping them around Duncan's waist. "Fuck me now."

Duncan kissed him again, while he reached into the bedside drawer and fumbled for the lube. The small tube had managed to work its way all the way to the back of the drawer, but he caught it between two fingers and pulled it out without ever having to remove his lips from Methos' lovely mouth.

A quick squirt and stroke of the lube over his cock was all he bothered with before he was sliding into the heavenly heat of Methos' ass. One thrust, then two and then....

Something was seriously wrong.

"Duncan!" Methos panted beneath him. "Move!"

"I can't." Really. He couldn't.

"I don't care if you come first. Just fucking move." Methos squirmed and writhed in Duncan's arms.

The chill of impending doom ran down Duncan's spine. "Methos...I think there's something wrong." He went to shift backwards, to pull out, but Methos squawked and Duncan froze in shock.

He'd never heard Methos make a noise quite like that before.

"MacLeod..." Methos snarled. "What. Have. You. Done?"

Duncan reached across and switched on the lamp. Looked at the tube lying on the rumpled bedsheets. Felt his erection shrivel and his testicles crawl up into his belly.
He was a dead man.

"Superglue," he said in the tones of the condemned.

"Superglue," Methos repeated. "You've superglued your cock in my arse."

"And my hand to your cock," Duncan added though he'd rather have said anything else.

Methos was silent for a long time and Duncan found himself running through various scenarios that didn't involve calling an ambulance, visiting an emergency room or winding up on the six o'clock news. Alien abduction seemed unlikely, however welcome it might have been.

"Pass me my sword, would you?' Methos asked as if he was wanting the salt.

Duncan wasn't fooled. "I don't think killing me is going to help right now."

"Duncan..." Methos said gently. "I'm not going to kill you."

Against his better judgment, Duncan reached under the bed and pulled out Methos' sword, passing it into his hand.

"Then what are you going to do with it?" Duncan asked -- far too late.

"Hold still, MacLeod," Methos growled, pushing against Duncan's chest with his free hand.

The cold steel was on his skin before he could breathe. His dick shriveled some more. He tried pulling out again.

Then there was pain the likes of which he'd never known, a quick flash of steel and copious amounts of blood.

"Don't worry, MacLeod," he heard Methos say as the room went gray around him. "It only takes a hundred years or so to grow back."

the end

Back to Contents     Send Feedback