Into Temptation

MacLeod leaned casually against the windowsill and looked over to where his lover stood in the loft's small kitchen hunting through the refrigerator for the last cold beer. Deciding that now was as good a time as any to broach a potentially difficult subject, Duncan waited until the beer had been found and opened and Methos lounged in his usual fashion against the kitchen bench.

"Spit it out, MacLeod. You have that face on again, the one that says you want something," Methos put down the beer and ambled over to Duncan.

"You know Methos, we really should have Amanda over to dinner one day soon. We've hardly seen her at all since we got back together." Duncan would always have a little guilt in the back of his mind over the way he'd so completely severed his relationship with the immortal thief but his renewed love with Methos was easily the most important thing in all his life, nothing else came close.

"If you like. Is she in town?" Methos knew very well that she was, and despite his own short affair with Amanda; he would always feel the tiniest bit of jealousy over Duncan's long relationship with her -- he wasn't really keen to watch Duncan flirting with his old lover again.

"Yeah she's been here a few days, she broke up with Nick again and Paris got a little too intense." Mac reached out to his lover, resting his hands on Methos' hips and drawing him close.

"You've seen her then?" Methos' tone was carefully neutral, but Mac could feel the tension creep into his muscles.

"You're not jealous are you?" Mac smiled as his arms tightened around his love seeing the expression on the angular face grow sullen, "You are, you're jealous," he crowed, a triumphant smile creasing his face.

"You needn't look so pleased about it, MacLeod, I'm sure my insecurity is very amusing but do you have to enjoy it quite so openly?" Methos pulled away from his lover and stalked back to the kitchen swallowing the rest of the beer in a long gulp.

Duncan followed him, stopping close behind the narrow frame and slipping his arms about Methos' waist. "How could you be jealous of Amanda? You know how much I love you, O Center of My Universe," and he punctuated the words with a kiss to his lover's neck. "You have nothing to be jealous of, not ever. But Amanda has been my friend a long time and I don't want to lose that either. There was a time she was pretty important to you too," he reminded his partner.

"And that doesn't bother you?"

MacLeod pulled Methos even closer to murmur darkly in his ear. "Not at all…I can imagine how the two of you must have looked together, you're both so beautiful…Don't tell me you've never thought the same thing about her and I…" he trailed off.  Methos could feel the burgeoning arousal pressing against him as Mac's hand skimmed over Methos' own swelling cock. "I'll give her a call then, shall I?" Duncan finished with a wicked grin.

Methos didn't answer; he just turned to his lover and drove conscious thought from both their minds with a passionate kiss that didn't end until they were naked and breathless.

***

Amanda rode the elevator to the loft with an odd sense of trepidation churning in her stomach. She wasn't sure she really wanted to spend the evening watching two of her former lovers panting over each other, even if they were two of her oldest and dearest friends. Their relationship didn't bother her in the least, in fact the thought of them together - both so different and yet each of them the epitome of his own kind of masculine beauty – made her heart beat a little quicker and her knees a little weak. But their relationship excluded her; Duncan had made that clear. They were committed to one another with no room for anyone else. The recent break-up with Nick only made the feeling of isolation worse. Amanda forced a bright smile onto her face as the elevator stopped and Duncan opened the door for her. She looked amazing as usual, the midriff-baring dark blue designer dress showing off her latest addition – a small jewelled gold ring piercing her navel, the sapphire matching the one in her nose. Mac felt the familiar tug of arousal as he took it all in, if anything she was even more beautiful than he remembered.

Duncan pulled her into a light embrace, kissing her cheek, "Manda, it's so good to see you. How are you?"

"Oh you know…same as always. Busy, busy, busy." She sauntered across the room to greet Methos.

"No rest for the wicked," Methos added arching an eyebrow, grasping her hands and bringing her in close as he brushed her cheek with his lips.

"Never," she returned in the same tone, her mouth curling in a slow smile.

Mac had pulled out all the stops when he'd planned the dinner, the food was a culinary tour-de-force and the wine flowed freely. By the end of the first course their laughter rang out loudly around the room. Amanda drank more than she usually would and it made her outrageously flirtatious. Her eyes were sparkling and her cheeks glowing as the three immortals ate and laughed and drank and laughed and generally exorcised the remnants of any tension between them. They told ludicrous stories against one another but especially against MacLeod who took it all in his even-tempered stride. When they had finished dessert, Amanda got up to retrieve another bottle of wine from the kitchen; Methos rose to clear away some of the dishes. Amanda was opening the wine at the kitchen bench, making something of a slow job of it and Methos stopped behind her.

"Everything all right there, Amanda?" His silken whisper sent the tiny hairs on the back of her neck standing to attention.

The scent of him, spicy and smoky and undeniably male, filled her senses. Amanda turned her head, just a little, and breathed him in; his aroma bypassed her brain altogether and shot straight to her crotch. A small noise escaped her throat as Methos brushed by her, perhaps a little closer than strictly necessary for leaving the kitchen.

MacLeod missed none of it. He left the table and went to the stereo, choosing one of Methos' CD's he slid it in and pressed the play button. Springsteen's voice floated out into the room, singing darkly of need and desire. Taking the wine bottle from her hands, Duncan pulled Amanda into his arms.

"Dance with me?" His arms wrapped around her slim waist and hers drifted up around his neck as they moved in perfect rhythm with each other, the centuries of practice showing in every step.

Methos devoured them with his eyes, feeling none of the envy he had expected to feel, only a growing desire to join them, to be a part of the picture the two of them made. Memories of Amanda flushed and breathless with passion overlaid more recent mental images of Duncan similarly lost. Want flickered across his groin. Levering himself away from the wall where he'd been lounging, he went to them as the song ended.

"My turn?"

"Which one of us do you want?" Amanda asked provocatively as she spun into his arms.

"Such a good question," he breathed into her ear as his eyes sought Duncan's. "Such a very good question."

He moved well, of course, she'd slept with him enough times to know he had an excellent sense of rhythm but Amanda felt a little jolt of pleased surprise at how well the old guy danced. They were quiet as the music wrapped around them and Amanda surrendered to Methos' lead, enjoying the simple pleasure of being in his arms. She sighed and rested her head on his shoulder.

One long hand slid up to tweak softly at the navel ring, "I've always enjoyed this fashion, nice to see it back," and the gentle brush of his hand on her sensitive skin sent a thrill through Amanda that made her nipples harden.

Suddenly the temperature in the loft had risen perceptibly and sweat made tiny beads on Duncan's brow as he watched the two slender dark-haired immortals gracefully swaying in one another's arms. Almost unconsciously, Duncan went to them, coming up close behind Amanda - slipping his hands onto Methos' hips, moving in time with the music.

"This gives a whole new meaning to being between men, doesn't it?" Amanda gasped as she felt the men swell and harden against her as the three immortals swayed while they stood in one place. Her heart stopped altogether as Methos leaned in and claimed her mouth in a light teasing kiss that was no less earth shattering for its softness. She almost lost it entirely when Mac's lips grazed the back of her neck and slipped along to taste her shoulder.

Mac dropped a kiss onto her hair, "Is this okay with you, Manda?"

"Oh, Mac, as if you have to ask." She leaned her head back against his chest.

Somehow the dance had led them from the living area to very near the large bed and there was no need for further discussion. MacLeod and Amanda turned to Methos first – Mac lifting the sweatshirt over the dark head while Amanda bent to unbutton the suddenly too tight jeans, easing them over the narrow hips and finely muscled legs. As Mac claimed Methos' mouth tasting the wine mixed with the indefinable tang that was uniquely Methos, Amanda slid the jeans from Methos' feet and pressed gently parted lips to the smooth inside of his ankle. She trailed soft, wet kisses slowly up his calf, tongue flickering at the back of his knee, lingering on the firm sculpted thigh, nibbling along the lines of muscle feeling him quiver under her touch. Bestowing a brief kiss on the glistening head of his cock, she stood upright and threw off the dress that was all she wore. The two newly naked immortals surrounded the Highlander, their eyes dark with passion. His clothes melted away under their frantic hands and hot hungry mouths.

Methos manoeuvred them towards the bed and they tumbled into it in a tangle of limbs and lean, strong bodies. Amanda rolled in against Duncan's side, running a hand through the soft hair of his chest, up his neck, ending at his generous mouth, turning it to her own. Lost in the moment, moaning softly into each other's mouth they kissed ravenously. All the while Methos was at Duncan's other side dropping heated open-mouthed kisses down his lover's dusky chest, over the flat belly, down the arrow of dark hair to where the shaft lay shining with moisture. Amanda felt rather than heard Mac's gasp as Methos closed his lips over Duncan's cock. She broke off the kiss, silencing Mac's discontent with a whisper.

"Wait…"

Slipping down to join Methos, she breathed, "Share…?" and his eyes flicked over her in a query answered by the look in hers.

Angling their heads and with Amanda's slender hand holding the shaft upright, their mouths met and their tongues danced across it as they drove the highlander to the edge again and again. Methos took just the head between firm lips, his tongue swirling over the satiny contours, dipping into the slit; while Amanda mouthed the velvety scrotum, sucking the balls into her mouth one by one feeling the sac contract under her lips. Mac felt as if his whole body was on fire, the sensations sparking along every nerve threatening to overwhelm him. Amanda licked a trail of fire up the rigid length to where Methos lavished attention on the tip. Together their tongues flicked mercilessly at the head, tasting the pre-cum, tasting one another. MacLeod's groans became more desperate and he writhed up off the bed seeking a deeper contact. Amanda sank her mouth down over him at last and Methos moved to part Mac's legs and settle between them, dipping his head to taste the wrinkled sac. As Amanda deep-throated Mac, Methos slid his tongue down to tease at the puckered opening. Mac's need became frantic as Methos' talented tongue slid into him firmly, in and out. When he could hold back no more, his hips bucked convulsively – he roared with the ecstasy and came, jetting scalding essence down Amanda's throat. Swallowing the last drops, she released the shaft and leaned across to Methos,

"Taste…?"

Fascinated, he brought his mouth to hers and tasted his lover's bittersweet essence on her tongue as he explored her mouth deeply, his hands slipping up to brush over the slim curves of her body, feeling her tremble as her arousal flared higher. MacLeod had been quiescent, watching his two lovers as he recovered from the massive climax. But now he reached out to stroke a hand down Amanda's quivering flank, helping her move across him to where Methos waited. Gathering her to him they lay facing one another, eyes heavy with desire and as Amanda hooked a long leg over Methos' shoulder, a small groan tore from his throat. Mac rolled in behind her and she arched her back sensuously, savouring the sensation of being enclosed by the two men. Amanda could feel a hand from each of her lovers drift leisurely over her skin, a tantalisingly slow journey as she rocked between them, a hand on each achingly rigid shaft.

At last Methos' long fingers reached where she yearned for his touch, stroked along the wet heat and slipped inside to the sound of her grateful moans. No sooner had those fingers entered her than MacLeod added two of his own. Together the digits slithered in and out of her, over each other, the men savoring the sensation of touching one another inside her. When Methos extended a thumb to rub softly over her swollen clitoris it became too much and she dived over the edge to a shuddering orgasm, her hands clutching desperately at them. Even as her spasms were easing she gasped in surprise as Mac thrust into her once, twice, coating his cock in her moisture before pulling out to pause at the other portal to her body. The brief contact was enough to re-ignite the frantic need and she inhaled deeply.

Whispering a ragged, "Now…" she arched back into Duncan feeling the blunt head breech the tight ring of muscle and slowly, infinitely slowly his length filled her.

Mac hissed an inward breath as he entered the incredibly tight passage, feeling it encase him. His eyes rose up to where he could sense Methos' hazel gaze and as their eyes devoured each other the two men reached across the slender female form to caress one another's skin. His eyes never lowering Methos gradually pushed his cock into Amanda's wet heat filling the tightened space completely. For a long moment all three immortals were still, savoring the sensations. Amanda was the first to move; her hips beginning a tiny rocking motion back and forth a she fucked herself between her lovers.

In response to her whispered, "More…" the men began to gently and simultaneously thrust into her.

"Oh God…I can't stand it…Mac…Methos…" Amanda was almost incoherent as the stimulation overwhelmed her.

Methos continued to trap MacLeod in his olivine gaze, he could feel Duncan's cock move through the thin wall of flesh that separated them, rubbing over him until he felt as if there was nothing between them at all. The tension was building deep in his belly and he knew it wouldn't be long before his climax became imperative.

Amanda surrendered to the force of the ecstasy flooding through her, her hips bucking wildly; she orgasmed until it was as if she would never stop. The sight of her - sweat-soaked, flushed and completely out of control – broke through the last of Methos' self-control and he joined her riding a rollercoaster of sensation that threatened to blow the top of his head off.

Duncan watched mesmerised as his lovers' orgasms overtook them and as he continued to thrust he felt the motion of Methos spurting his seed into Amanda. Unable to stem the tide of arousal peaking within him, he came on a shuddering cry. Drained and breathless Mac collapsed against her elegant back; his arm falling across both his lovers as he gently slipped his softening member from Amanda's body.

Methos drew one long finger across Amanda's face; her eyes still heavy-lidded and dazed, "That was unbelievable." And his eyes flicked across to meet Duncan's. "Words can't begin…" he whispered.

"I know…" Mac answered as he stroked the strong curve of Methos' back and dropped soft light kisses along the back of Amanda's neck.

She nestled sleepily between the men - satiation and alcohol catching up with her at last - her head resting on Methos' chest, her rounded backside pressed against Mac's groin, "You guys throw a hell of a dinner party…"

Soon they all slept.

The early morning light was casting long shadows across the lovers and Methos stirred as an insistent mouth nipped and sucked at the hollow of his throat below his prominent larynx igniting a shaft of desire low in his belly. He knew who it was before he even opened his eyes, no other living person knew just how that particular spot pushed all his buttons.

"Morning, Mac," he began softly.

"Sorry," Duncan grinned, "you know I can't resist your throat."

 An eyebrow arched, "Would never have guessed…"

"Of course there's other bits I find fairly irresistible, too." Mac slipped a little lower to nip at the flat coppery nipples.

"Do-" Methos' breath caught in his throat as Duncan's teeth bit a little harder, "…tell."

As MacLeod's teeth grazed over the tightening flesh and his tongue teased mercilessly, Methos' back arched a little off the bed, desperate to press closer to the solid body hovering over him. Methos' hands roamed up to caress the planes and curves of Duncan's back and tangle up into his hair. Duncan sucked the nipple fully into his mouth and his teeth pressed in harder. Methos' breath hissed between his lips and his head dropped back as the persistent mouth continued its sensual torture. As Methos gasped and writhed up Mac slid his hands to the wide shoulders and held them firmly. Methos continued to lift his hips up from the bed - a mindless urge to ease the ache in his groin taking control.

"Hold still," Mac growled under his breath as he moved to sample Methos' corded neck once more, sucking at the marble-pale skin. "It'll be over too quickly if you keep doing that."

"Don't care…need you…want you…fuck me…" Methos demanded softly, the urgent need had sparked unexpectedly, quickly igniting tongues of sensual fire that licked at every nerve ending in Methos' body.

If Methos could have levitated into firmer contact with his lover he would have. Bound by the ties of gravity as he was, Methos could only hook a leg behind his lover's hair-roughened one and arch frantically against him, thrusting their swollen groins into closer opposition. Ahh…  Methos loved to be woken like this, Duncan was such a morning person…in so many ways.

A tiny sound made Duncan look over to the other occupant of their bed; unsurprisingly a pair of extremely aroused dark eyes was regarding them.

"Don't stop on my account, guys." She lifted a sardonic eyebrow, cooler than she felt.

MacLeod's agreement came all too quickly, "Okay," and he lowered his mouth to claim Methos'. You always taste so good…must be what love tastes like .

Methos almost forgot there was anyone else in the world let alone in the bed as Duncan's kiss sent his senses spinning until he was dizzy with desire.

For a second Amanda had thought she was still asleep, this had to be a dream. But no dream she'd ever had could match the reality before her. They were incredible men separately – together they really were indescribably beautiful. Another minute whimper escaped Amanda's throat as she watched.

Methos lifted his hips up to press his groin closer to Duncan's as the highlander's kiss continued to burn out his self-control. Methos thrust wildly against his lover but it was only a pale substitute for the contact he truly desired. But the feel of that swollen cock rubbing along his own was sending thunderbolts of pure pleasure through his tormented nerve endings.

"Duncan…please…I want…" Methos trailed off as Mac's teeth found Methos' neck once more, sinking lightly into the sensitive spot just under his larynx. I want this and you forever…How's that for a start?

"Yes?" MacLeod lifted his head for the briefest of moments to tease his love before returning to feast on the fine smooth throat once more.

"I want…oh…Mac…please," Methos' pleas were rewarded by the sound of the bedside drawer opening and the oil being removed, even as Duncan's mouth still nipped and sucked at Methos' throat.

Finally the torturing teeth left Methos' neck and Duncan sat back between his lover's long legs, pinning him to the spot with the look in his dark brown eyes. He prepared his lover, but the preparation was more an excuse to touch and tease as Duncan slipped a second and third finger into his love, revelling in the total abandonment on Methos' face. Methos writhed against the hand that was rapidly becoming the focus of his whole body, his legs wrapping around Duncan's back, his breath ragged for long minutes.

With a dark smile into those tortured hazel eyes Mac gently withdrew the hand from Methos' body and with his hands on Methos' thighs, lifted Methos' hips to lie them on Duncan's own bent legs. A sudden thrust forward into the welcoming heat saw MacLeod fully sheathed inside his lover. Methos had to grab a tight hold of his self-control to stop himself from coming right then and there.

Amanda could no more hold back from joining them than she could stop time. It was inevitable that she would rise and slip across the satiny expanse of the bed and wordlessly insinuate herself into the beautiful act before her. And so she did.

As Duncan thrust slowly and rhythmically into Methos, Amanda leaned down and claimed Methos' mouth, sipping softly at the mobile lips. Time slowed to a crawl as she inched her mouth down his body leaving a trail of fire in her wake. No nerve ending was spared, no erogenous zone left unexplored, save the straining cock that lay expectantly at the end of her journey. Circling her hand around its base, Amanda lifted the cock to her lips and millimeter by millimeter drew it into her mouth.

MacLeod watched as Amanda's glossy dark head sank down onto Methos' cock and she drew back again, slipping the shaft almost completely out; he recognised the utter concentration on her face as she brought her not-inconsiderable talents to bear on his partner's cock. He saw the restraint beginning to fail on Methos' face as the signs of desperation grew in the flushed color over the ivory-pale chest and the ragged sobs of breath. Slowly Mac continued to thrust into the damp silk heat as it twitched around him. Methos' long thighs tightened around Duncan's hips as he writhed more frantically, torn between the desire to continue the soaring pleasure and the burning need for completion.

Amanda tasted the pre-cum as it leaked into her mouth; she felt the ridged surface slip between her lips, the vein pulse wildly in time with Methos' heart, the smooth skin slide over the hardness beneath and she knew he could not last much longer. The cock in her mouth became the entire universe for those breathless, endless minutes and she worshipped it like a zealot.

Methos was in a world apart, pleasure was his whole existence and there was nothing else. It buzzed in his brain, reverberated through his body. Consciousness fled, all he had left was instinct and response. The cock deep in his ass, pushing into his prostate, and the hot mouth sucking him mercilessly, sent him to higher plane of arousal and it was almost more than he could bear. The ecstasy was so pure and sharp it was almost pain and he exploded at last, pumping his essence into the clever mouth in an endless stream.

Mac dived off the precipice after Methos, letting go of the tight control with which he'd been holding himself for so long. A single savage thrust was all that lay between anticipation and fulfilment and that was all it took. The climax was so very intense his vision greyed a little around the edges as the aftershocks held him in their grip. Thoroughly exhausted, Duncan eased out of the limp body and draped himself along his lover's side.

Amanda had pulled away as Methos' orgasm had come to a shuddering halt and she watched, intrigued, as Duncan's wracked his body. The force of his feelings for Methos were written in every line of his body, every move, every nuance of voice and expression and she was surprised at the mixed emotions this evoked. There was a little envy, to be sure, a little admiration and a large amount of pleasure, happiness for this man she'd known almost his whole life and loved in her own way almost as long. She wished she had the words to tell them how lucky they were, how happy she was for them that they'd found such a love.

Her mental ramblings trailed off as Amanda was uncomfortably reminded that of the three people in the bed, she was the only one who was as yet unsatisfied. She looked over at the two men, wrapped in each other's arms, already almost asleep and her mouth turned up wryly. Two of the best lovers I've had in my whole life, in the same bed with me and they're going to sleep and I'll have to take matters into my own hands if I'm ever going to relax. When did life become so utterly unfair? We are going to have serious words about this later, guys. Talk about famine in the midst of plenty.

Amanda left the bed and stalked to the bathroom – head held imperiously erect, drawing the stolen bedsheet around her shoulders – sarcastically throwing over her shoulder as she went, "You know guys, some people might think it the height of rudeness to leave a guest to look after herself."

The End

Back to Contents