Amirin

Paris/Kim fanfiction

Chakotay/Paris fanfiction

Other Voyager fanfiction
   
  The A series:
Adversaries (VOY, C/P, R)
  A fun evening spent together leaves Tom and Chakotay feeling much more friendly toward each other than they used to be. (off-site text link)
   
  The A series:
Allies (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  Now that Chakotay and Tom are pursuing a relationship, why is Harry so distraught? (off-site text link)
   
  The A series:
Acknowledgement (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  Tom and Chakotay enjoy being together while Harry finds himself regretting having never taken the chance to be with Tom when he could. (off-site text link)
   
  The A series:
Argument (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  An argument with Chakotay leads to a revelation from Harry and now Tom has to deal with his friend's true feelings. (off-site text link)
   
  The A series:
Advantage (VOY, C/P, P/K, NC-17)
  A kiss from Harry returns to haunt Tom's dreams while Chakotay takes advantage of the, er, side-effects. (off-site text link)
   
  The A series:
Attrition (VOY, C/P, P/K, NC-17)
  Chakotay's overly possessive nature leads to the end of his and Tom's relationship while Harry offers his friend what support he can. (off-site text link)
   
  The A series:
Awakened (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  Harry's dream of having a deeper relationship with Tom comes true in a way he never would have otherwise anticipated. (off-site text link)
   
  The A series:
Assertiveness (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  Harry seems unwilling to take a more active role in his and Tom's new relationship, prompting Tom to seek B'Elanna's help. (off-site text link)
   
  The A series:
Absolution (VOY, P/K, R)
  Tom and Chakotay put their friendship back on solid ground. (off-site text link)
   
  The A series:
Adored (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  Tom makes sure Harry has some well-deserved down time, after a dismal day of ship's maintenance. (off-site text link)
   
  The A series:
Avalanche (VOY, P/K, C/K (C/P implied) R, character death)
  Disaster strikes when Tom, Harry and Chakotay go on an away mission together. (off-site text link)
   
  The A series:
Anguish (VOY, C/K, NC-17)
  Chakotay and Harry come to realize that the best way to deal with Tom's death is by doing it together. (off-site link)
   
  Actions (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  Tom and Harry have help discovering new things about one another. (off-site text link)
   
  Animalia (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  An encounter with an alien species leaves Tom transformed and trapped as a wild animal, in danger of losing his humanity, until Harry chooses to help him. (off-site text link)
   
  Bitten (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  Tom comes to the rescue after Harry is bitten while on an away mission. (off-site text link)
   
  Bound in Blood:
Consanguinity (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  After an alien assault dramatically alters Harry's life, Tom takes matters into his own hands in an effort to ease his friend's suffering. (off-site text link)
   
  Bound in Blood:
Exsanguination (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  Tom and Harry deal with the challenges of being together until a crisis leaves Harry's secret, and their relationship, vulnerable. (off-site text link)
   
  Bound in Blood:
Sanguinary (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  Harry's true nature is revealed after Tom's efforts to keep him alive come to light, but the aftermath is not quite what either had expected. (off-site text link)
   
  Consecration (VOY, P/m, P/K, NC-17)
  After helping an alien begin a new life with the one he loves, Tom is given the means to start fresh, with Harry. (off-site text link)
   
  Falling (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  When Tom and Chakotay suffer an accident while on an away mission, Tom is the only one who can rescue both himself and Chakotay. But, when they finally return to the ship, it's now Tom who needs help in dealing with the accident's aftermath. (off-site text link)
   
  Harlequin, or Love's Blessed Release (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  A purple-prosed parody of sweeping desire and passion's storm, which buffets Tom and Harry about on here-to-fore uncharted seas of love and lust. Co-written with anneinchicago. (off-site text link)
   
  History:
Comrade-in-Arms (VOY, C & P, PG)
  Chakotay remembers his fabricated life. Spoilers for the Voyager episode "The Killing Game". (off-site text link)
   
  History:
Call-to-Arms (VOY, C & P, PG)
  Tom does some remembering of his own. Spoilers for the Voyager episode "The Killing Game". (off-site text link)
   
  History:
Men at Arms (VOY, C/P, PG-13)
  The aftermath of those recovered memories. Spoilers for the Voyager episode "The Killing Game". (off-site text link)
   
  History:
Up in Arms (VOY, C/P, PG-13)
  Chakotay and Tom's efforts to put their past into perspective allows them to make plans for their future. (off-site text link)
   
  I Feel Hot:
Ignition (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  Tom and Harry's relationship changes dramatically after a near-fatal accident nearly costs Harry his life. (off-site text link)
   
  I Feel Hot:
Famished (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  Tom and Harry are both hungry, but an early break for lunch helps them satisfy an entirely different kind of appetite. (off-site text link)
   
  I Feel Hot:
Escalation (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  A few verbal thrusts lead to thrusts of a very different kind, but the consequences are more than worth it for both Tom and for Harry. (off-site text link)
   
  I Feel Hot:
Evaporation (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  Tom, Harry, and a sauna. (off-site text link)
   
  I Feel Hot:
Lassitude (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  Tom and Harry spend a lazy morning in bed before enjoying a rare day off together. (off-site text link)
   
  I Feel Hot:
Hallelujah (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  Tom and Harry discuss various uses of the words 'I do' and 'Yes'. (off-site text link)
   
  I Feel Hot:
Overboard (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  Tom and Harry reflect back on their wedding day, and on the contributions of the crew that made it so memorable. (off-site text link)
   
  I Feel Hot:
Tubthumper (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  Two boys and a bathtub. (off-site text link)
   
  Interrogation (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  Tom's gumshoe holoprogram ends with him being accused of the crime and at the mercy of Chakotay, who takes charge of the interrogation. (off-site text link)
   
  It (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  Tom's latest prank backfires and Chakotay takes his revenge in a Jefferies tube. (off-site text link)
   
  Licked (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  A short PWP involving Tom, Harry, and Harry's ears. (off-site text link)
   
  Parry (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  After an ugly breakup, unforeseen circumstances in two quadrants, a ship called Integrity, and a child named Parry all conspire to get Tom and Chakotay back together. (off-site text link)
   
  Q-Ball (unfinished series):
Scratched (VOY, P/Q, R)
  Q returns Tom to Voyager one year after Tom's abduction and violent death, a year that, to Tom and Q had been 240 years spent in a custom-made 'afterlife'. (off-site text link)
   
  Q-Ball (unfinished series):
Break (VOY, P/Q, NC-17)
  Q pays Tom a visit, talking and other pleasures soon ensue. (off-site text link)
   
  Release (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  It's taken a long time, but Tom and Chakotay finally do end up together. (off-site text link)
   
  Resurrection (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  Chakotay's misunderstanding with an alien brings about Tom's execution, but Tom's second chance at life leads to drastic changes for them all. (off-site text link)
   
  Stay (VOY, C/P (C/K implied) R)
  When Chakotay catches his current lover being unfaithful, he heads back to his former lover, with whom he now has a lot more in common. (off-site text link)
   
  Stewing (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  Chakotay goes to the holodeck to apologize to Tom, and finds him in a hot tub filled with. . . what is that stuff? (off-site text link)
   
  Tides (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  Tom. Harry. A holodeck. The resort. A lounge chair. Sunrise. (off-site text link)
   
  Underhanded (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  A bet, a promise, and the Captain's middle name all give Harry a chance to show Tom just how devious he can be. (off-site text link)
   
  Untitled series (unfinished):
Outrageous (VOY, C/P (J/C implied/unrequited) Tu/K, NC-17)
  When Tom convinces Chakotay to use him to make Kathryn jealous, their pretend relationship sparks some very real and unexpected results. (off-site text link)
   
  Untitled series (unfinished):
Impossible (VOY, C/P (J/C implied/unrequited) Tu/K, NC-17)
  Tom wonders how much longer he and Chakotay will have together before the Captain comes between them. That's when a certain Ensign's feelings for a certain Vulcan provide some much needed distraction. (off-site text link)
   
  Untitled series (unfinished):
Perceptive (VOY, C/P (J/C implied/unrequited) Tu/K, NC-17)
  After Chakotay and Janeway finally return from New Earth, Tuvok works to repair the damage to his relationship with Harry by seeking some help from Tom, who's no happier since Chakotay's return than he was during his lover's absence. (off-site text link)
   
  Untitled series (unfinished):
Infuriating (VOY, C/P, Tu/K, R)
  A series of missed connections and misunderstandings drives Tom and Chakotay even farther apart, while Tuvok and Harry work to repair their own relationship. (off-site text link)
   
Yvette wrote a series of companion pieces 'The Night of Firsts', located either here (graphics) or here (text).
   
  The V series:
V (VOY, P/o, NC-17)
  After a lot of thought and work, Tom's secret benefactor and protector decides to reveal his identity, leaving the Pilot with an even more powerful ally than he'd realized. (off-site text link)
   
  The V series:
Volant (VOY, P/o, NC-17)
  The relationship between Ship and Pilot becomes a little rocky in the days before Tom's warp ten flight. (off-site text link)
   
  Wagers (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  A series of wagers adds a whole new dimension to Tom and Harry's friendship and they both end up winning. (off-site text link)
   
  Yours, Mine and Ours (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  Harry is trapped on a alien planet where time has gone crazy; defying orders, Tom beams down to be with him. It's only then that their relationship takes a decidedly unexpected turn. (off-site text link)
   
  Yours, Mine and Ours (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  For Tom and Harry, years have passed on their planet and they've become accustomed to a life together. Meanwhile, back on Voyager where only days have gone by, the crew continues to work frantically to find a way to bring them home. (off-site text link)
   
  Yours, Mine and Ours (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  Tom and Harry are finally rescued, but, once back on board Voyager, they find themselves having to adjust to a whole new and different set of circumstances. (off-site text link)
   
   
  back (graphics archive)
  back (text archive)
This space left blank This space left blank