The BLTS Archive - Hurt third in the Vulcan Shadows series by Voile cha Krech (methioarya@comcast.net) --- (© March 2003) Disclaimer: Paramount/Viacom owns Trek, no money made from this and only mine heart dost go into this story. Mine thanks to Johnny Cash and Nine Inch Nails for the inspiration and mine parents for the history. --- I turned the holovid down and looked around the room at my memories. All that I had accumulated. It meant nothing now that she was going away. I could not buy her life back and all I had left of her was her pictures on the walls of the life we had together, of the times of joy and pain. I would never find another like her, I knew this deep in my heart. She was dying and I could not stop the process. I moved to lie down on the bed. The chair was uncomfortable these days and I could not sit in it long without shaking. As I lay down I sighed in relief and began to think back. The times we had together were as fresh in my memory as what I ate for breakfast. That is what age will do to one, make one remember yesterday as if it was today. As my breathing became more relaxed my mind wandered to the time it was raining outside in San Francisco and I lay in bed as I am now watching the downpour through the window. I could hear her moving around in the house as it was a Saturday and we were both off from work. And I drifted into a light sleep and dreamt. She laid her body atop mine and laughed softly in my ear. I could not touch her she said and I then felt my hands clipped into place at the headboard. I lay open and felt her hands stroking my body downwards and I shivered at her slightest touch. Gasping at the sensations I felt hungry for her as all other times when she played with me like this. I moaned her name as her nails began to drag over me in her familiar pattern, marking me in stripes. "So pretty" she said as she made patterns over my skin and she bent to kiss my nipples as I arched up towards her feeling the sweet aching begin in my heart for her. It always began this way and it radiated downwards from there to center in my loins. Suddenly I was aroused as my full attention turned upon her and I pulled at the restraints trying to reach her. I heard her laugh again and she asked me if I wished to touch her. I begged then. She was always ready to make me beg her and so I did because we had played this game between us so much over the years that it had become an automatic response that she had instilled into me. And she obliged then and positioned herself so that her legs straddled my head and her feminine folds were lowered onto my lips to my delight. She gripped the headboard and I did kiss her then with my tongue and lips grateful that she would allow this sort of touch from me. I extended my tongue and ran it over her sweet outer lips that were always shorn of her curls. Smooth and silky her lack of hair allowed her profuse wetness to drench me and as I tasted her pearl under my tongue she was now the one that shivered and opened to me. She adjusted her stance and I tracked my tongue over her sweet slick skin, her angle giving me full access to the petals surrounding her depths. I tasted her deeply then as she lowered herself onto my tongue and so I made it fat and hard for her to ride upon. Feeling deep satisfaction in her enjoyment of me I thanked A'tha for her and knew I was loved by her. I loved her like no other, you see? I woke and groaned and turned over to a darkened room. I had trouble focusing on what was reality and what was the dream and she came into the room to brush her fingers through my hair and I heard her whisper she loved me. I reached out and drew her down into my arms and began to kiss her sweet lips and throat, telling her I loved her and taking her clothing from her all the while. As I moved between her legs and slid into her she gasped my name and gripped me pulling me into her sweetness. Moving into her depths I touched her womb and I held her tight then, shaking and my heart bursting with desire as I spilled. Then I rolled onto my side with her still clinging to me and enfolded her legs closed and trapped between mine so as not to pull from her as we slept. I felt her kissing my brow as I drifted. I heard her whisper she loved me again and then only the rain came through my conciseness until I was startled awake by the telecom signaling. I picked it up to hear the hospital inform me she had passed a few moments ago and to come immediately. As I put the phone down I knew she had come to me and kissed me goodbye. --- continued in the fourth story in the Vulcan Shadows series 'White Horse' --- I hurt myself today To see if I still feel I focused on the pain The only thing that's real The needle tears a hole The old familiar sting Try to kill it all away But I remember everything What have I become My sweetest friend Everyone I know Goes away in the end You could have it all My empire of dirt I will let you down I will make you hurt I wear this crown of thorns Upon my liars chair Full of broken thoughts I cannot repair Beneath the stains of time Feelings disappear You are someone else I am still right here What have I become My sweetest friend Everyone I know Goes away in the end If you could have it all My empire of dirt I will let you down I will make you hurt If I could start again A million miles away I would heal myself I would find a way. (Hurt: Nine Inch Nails covered by Johnny Cash)