The BLTS Archive - Ravishment by KSLover --- Author's Preface: 1) Be warned. This is a K/S PWP (Plot-what-plot?) story. 2) It's also an Alternate Universe story - in the sense that Spock's departure for Gol was prevented by what happened in this tale. So anyone who wouldn't like the seemingly non-consensual sex, please bear that in mind. 3) In case you're wondering, this is just a play for equal time. In every form of b/d K/S story, especially the slave-master stories, it's always Spock on top. I wondered how it would be like to have the shoe on the other foot, just for once. 4) All feedback and comments welcome. 5) Paramount owns all the rights and the characters thereof of Star Trek. 6) Minors and those offended by an m/m slash relationship, better stay out. --- It took the hunter only eighteen hours to find his quarry. Had his prey been less cautious, thorough or determined, it would have taken three days. By those standards, then, the hunter's efforts were most impressive. Especially considering that the object of his hunt had erased all computer files that left a trace of his whereabouts, changed shuttle ships every two hours, and lost himself in a little-known, distant planet with a population amounting to eight billion. And that planet had plenty of Vulcan expatriates, enough to throw away the hunter's scent. It was like finding the proverbial needle in the haystack. But the needle was found, nevertheless. Most impressive, indeed. But Kirk could not allow himself any congratulations at this point. Eighteen hours were just right. In fact, they just cut a little too thin. Had he arrived an hour late, Spock would have boarded the only ship that left for Vulcan every week. And he would have been lost to Kirk forever. Kirk cursed under his breath as he drove to the hotel where the Vulcan was staying. Kirk's knuckles tightened as he gripped the aircar's control. The bright lights of the street flew past him as he increased speed. They mirrored Kirk's inner turmoil, barely under control. Warring inside him were anger, tension, concern, and a myriad of other emotions. Not the least of which was a fire that Kirk had unsuccessful tried to suppress for 5 years, which he did his damnedest to ignore and deny. He was finally forced to acknowledge it eighteen hours ago after discovering Spock's resignation tape on his computer. The former First Officer had been as cold and stoic as Kirk could remember him. He had simply stated that given the recent end of the Enterprises's five-year-mission, he must return home to Vulcan. No reason was given except "very personal ones." Kirk stormed out of the Starfleet HQ apartment where he had been temporarily housed, and marched into Spock's nearby flat, only to find that every piece of clothing and personal possession of the Vulcan was already gone. More infuriating was that he had seemed to disappear without a clue. Nobody had seen him leave for the port or the transporter room. Spock left nothing to chance. He took extra pains to clean up his trail. But he could not do anything about the bond that had been growing between them the past year. The invisible threat that now acted like a sharp radar, leading Kirk to Spock's whereabouts. The intimate joining of minds that Spock was running away from. , Kirk cursed again. Everything had been going well with the two of them for the past month. The Enterprise's temporary grounding had given them more time to spend with each other. Kirk treasured every moment: whether it was playing chess, discussing the latest Starfleet development, shopping around for books, or even just plain fishing, the Captain found himself happy when he was with his First Officer. No, more than happy, maybe a quiet kind of ecstasy would describe it. And it became more so when they were both out of uniform, away from the ship and the responsibilities of command. Just two good very close friends enjoying each other's company. Then Kirk started noticing the link. How his mind was becoming more and more attuned to Spock. They always had a good rapport, and the Vulcan was a touch telepath, but Kirk realized even HE could now read the Vulcan's mind. Share his thoughts, feel the undercurrent of emotions the Vulcan always denied. He also found that he was beginning to want to become even closer to Spock. To truly understand and know everything about him. Though gently asked, his questions became more and more personal...about Spock's parents, his childhood, his adventures with Captain Pike, his friendships, his past love affairs with Leila and Zarabeth, Chapel's obvious undying interest in him, the childhood engagement to T'Pring. The astonishing thing was that Spock had responded. The Vulcan replied with his customary cryptic caution, but there was none of the discouraging coldness that Kirk had expected. In fact, it seemed as if he had wanted to tell Kirk, and Kirk had wanted to know everything... As in everything. Kirk closed his eyes, shifting the aircar to autopilot, as he remembered the time that he had entered Spock's quarters unannounced. It was late night, and Spock was preparing for bed. The Vulcan had already removed his boots and almost all of his clothing. Kirk found him only in his black briefs, pulling some Vulcan robe out of the closet. It was not the first time that Jim had seen him in a state of undress. In the past, they had showered together, swam together, changed costumes and uniforms together. But to Kirk it was as if he was seeing Spock for the first time. Whatever he was going to say died in his throat. With a growing shame, he realized that his eyes were wandering over the Vulcan's magnificent olive body, examining it in detail...the broad shoulders and bare chest covered with a delicious rug of hair...the long legs that joined to a slender stomach and curved hip...the bulge at the center of those legs... A bulge that was a reflection of the one hardening on Kirk's groin... Kirk mumbled an excuse and got out of the room. That marked the time that Spock started putting on what McCoy had called his Super-Vulcan mode. Almost overnight, he became formal on Kirk. "Jim" was replaced by "Captain." The hours previously reserved for chess games and dinners were suddenly spent on urgent research on a new, previously unheard of assignment. Spock refused to return his calls. If Kirk didn't think he was imagining things, he could have sworn that the Vulcan even avoided him on the corridors. The Captain did the only thing that he could do. After a week of silent fuming, he again barged into Spock's flat without warning. Fortunately, the Vulcan was clothed this time. He was busy studying the latest scientific reports from the Vulcan Science Academy. "Isn't it about time we talked?" Kirk snapped without preamble. "Of course, Captain," Spock replied tonelessly. Kirk's frustration burst into open anger. "Don't pull that `First Officer' stunt on me! Spock, what's wrong with you? You've been avoiding me like the plague! Was it something I said and did...was it the last time when...." He could not continue. Spock could not meet his eyes. "I regret the discomfort my distance has caused you, Captain. But I have very personal reasons for doing so." "Like what?" When Spock remained silent, Kirk lashed out, too hurt to think about what he was saying, "Don't you know that you could trust me by now? Or am I too Human to be burdened with precious Vulcan secrets?" One eyebrow rose in indignation, "That is an unwarranted...." "Unwarranted, my ass! You and your secrets will kill me one day, Spock. I can understand privacy, but you just simply don't trust me! I had thought we were friends, but you never told me anything important about you! And it can be so damned embarrassing, like the first time I found out who your parents were? Or do I always have to pry those secrets out, because your life just happened to be hanging in the balance? Or you were courting a death sentence when you hijacked the Enterprise for Pike? Do you think I could just stand back, unmoved? Didn't you even think that I suffered throughout those moments?" Kirk caught his breath as his speech ended. His cheeks were red-hot. Then he stammered, trying for understanding and reconciliation in spite of his anger, "Which scenario is it this time, Spock? Or are you just going to shut me out without any explanations?" But the Vulcan only stared straight at the wall, unseeing. When he spoke, it was a whisper, "I had no idea that it would hurt you like this. Forgive me, Captain. But I must do what I must do." Kirk turned on his heel and left. He spent the next day with other starship commanders, desperately trying to lose himself in stories of past glories and adventures. When night came, he caroused the bars and nightclubs. But neither the alcohol nor the women could seem to take the insufferable Vulcan out from his mind. Five bottles and one unsuccessful seduction (by a woman) later, he was still sober when he returned to his flat. And found Spock's resignation tape on his computer console. That was 18 hours ago. Now Kirk stood in front of the hotel room that Spock was hiding in. The wallet-size mini-tricorder he had pulled out from his civilian tunic confirmed the words of the greedy clerk that he had bribed: Spock was inside. The clerk had added that the Vulcan gave strict instructions that he not be disturbed by anyone and for anything. The tricorder confirmed that, too. The door was locked. Or was it? The link now buzzing in his mind was telling him something else. Kirk punched a few numbers on the computer lock. The private access code that he and Spock shared, allowing them to enter each other's quarters on board the Enterprise. The lock opened in a few seconds. Kirk entered and locked the door again. His eyes were immediately drawn to the sleeping figure on the couch. In spite of the darkness, he could make out the lean form lying ramrod straight, arms on his side. Kirk approached stealthily, careful not to wake Spock. The Vulcan too was dressed in civilian attire. The blue Science uniform was replaced by a black buttoned tunic tucked neatly inside loose flowing trousers. The dark color contrasted sharply with Spock's pale olive skin, making his face appear softer, gentler. Jim thought. Kirk took his time in examining his prostrate friend, eyes caressing the gorgeous neck, chest, shoulders, then on to the lower part of his body. A vivid memory of how that body appeared without clothes sent a very familiar heat through Kirk's. He gave in to the desire. He lowered his head and pecked a gentle kiss on the Vulcan's chest. Spock stirred. Kirk lifted his head then kissed him again, this time on the forehead. One hand began stroking Spock's hips. Spock awakened. Their eyes locked. For a few minutes, Jim had his friend back. The brown eyes gleamed at him in delight and surprise. The lips quirked into that smile that was not a smile that was uniquely Spock's. But it was only for a moment. The pleasure turned into discomfort as Spock remembered where he was and who was before him. He sat up. Or tried to. Kirk pushed him back down onto the couch. Then without permission or warning, he brought his lips on Spock's. It was not a gentle kiss. As his restless hands firmly held Spock's shoulders down, Kirk devoured the Vulcan's mouth. He sucked the soft lips, then let his hungry tongue explore the insides of Spock's. Over and over and over. The flame seared them both. The Vulcan's mind protested as he felt a very unfamiliar, but overwhelming heat run through his flesh. But the same element of surprise that had put Kirk at an advantage weakened him. Spock could only writhe as Kirk kissed him passionately again and again and again. When Kirk lifted his head for air, Spock awkwardly tried to rise up one more time. To his surprise, Jim let him. The Human put his arms around him and pulled him up---then pushed him reclining into the couch's back. Kirk's body pinned Spock down. Then Jim bent his head down again, this time to nuzzle the Vulcan's neck. Superior Vulcan strength was rendered immobile as Spock found his will sapped by Kirk's relentless assault. Kirk was already pulling the tunic out from his pants. "Jim, please," Spock pleaded, "Stop..." "Make me," Kirk whispered silkenly. Then he kissed one ear, his tongue licking at the elegant tip. One hand unbuttoned the tunic and slipped inside it, pinching Spock's left nipple, now hardening. The Vulcan moaned his protest. The sound increased Kirk's arousal. He wanted to hear more. He nibbled at Spock's neck again, more urgently this time, the teeth cutting into the skin. Then the other hand opened the rest of the tunic. Both hands were now on Spock's body, stroking the hairy chest, massaging it with a possessive grip. Then a buzz sounded from somewhere. It caught them both by surprise. Kirk stopped, his arms embracing the bare-chested Vulcan, in protection and imprisonment. The sound was only the alarm, reminding Spock that his shuttle to Vulcan was leaving within the hour. Standard hotel procedure, unnecessary to one with an inner clock, but in this case Spock welcomed its interruption. He tried one more time. "Jim," the brown eyes practically begged, "I must go to Vulcan. Only then will this madness end. Please." "I can't let you leave me, Spock", Kirk's fierce whisper came through clenched teeth. "Not now, not ever. I want you. I love you." The words impacted the Vulcan like a phaser, disintegrating his last crumbling defenses. The stoic mask that had so infuriated Kirk the past week slipped. For the first time, a very tender almost fragile vulnerability leaped out of Spock's eyes. But the discipline of a lifetime could not be abandoned overnight. Spock shook his head weakly. "What you ask is forbidden. I am a Vulcan. I must control. I am sorry, Jim," but his voice nearly cracked. Kirk's tone hardened. "So am I, Spock." The desire shining through the hazel eyes did not diminish, but in fact intensified into a very familiar look. Kirk's trademark glint of determination that his enemies ignored at their risk. Instinctively, the Vulcan tried to move away from Kirk. Click! A sharp metal sound punctuated the clasping of steel manacles around his wrists. Belatedly, Spock realized that Kirk had somehow pinned his hands behind his back and shackled them. "They're not ordinary manacles," Kirk breathed into his ear. "The wiring is connected to the physiological responses of the body. They're programmed to use your own strength against you. The more you resist, the more they'll restrain you." "You will resort to force?" Spock asked incredulously. It was a move totally alien to the character of his captain. But oddly, enough, the prospect did not revolt him. Spock was shocked to feel a tremor of pleasure run through him. "If that's the only way I'll ever have you." Kirk said bluntly. He tilted the Vulcan's chin to face him directly. The other hand continued to stroke the hairy chest. "I want you, Spock, I have for years," the husky voice cooed. Then Kirk pressed his lips against Spock's neck and cheeks, punctuating every sentence with a loud kiss. "I want to see you naked. I want to feel you tremble as I touch you all over. I want to fuck you. I want to hear you cry out my name when I take you." Spock's heartbeat increased with every lustful pronouncement. Shamefacedly, he realized that he was already beginning to shiver. The movement did not escape Kirk's notice. His smile widened as he slid the dark tunic off, stripping the Vulcan to the waist. Then he pulled Spock to lean even higher on the couch back. The Vulcan's upturned olive nipples were pointing at his face. He let it hover over them for a few minutes as if studying which one to first devour. The breath from Kirk's nostrils teased Spock even more. Then Kirk began to fondle Spock's right pectoral. Gently at first, then boldly, squeezing, pressing. A small sound escaped Spock's lips. The murmurs continued as Kirk's mouth sucked on the other nipple, his tongue, then later his teeth, grazing it. The Captain took his sweet time. After the left nipple was thoroughly bathed with Kirk's saliva, Kirk's tongue outlined a path to the other one. Again, it was sucked and licked slowly and thoroughly. Olive nubs glowed green and hardened. Spock's back arched, his head snapping to fall backwards on the couch seat. The raven-haired head lolled as Kirk's lips began licking the rest of the chest. Strong capable hands caressed the slender stomach. Then Spock was pulled back to his Captain's arms again, the powerful arms crushing him, the hot lips of the Human burning his in a fiery open-mouthed kiss. Kirk's right hand raked Spock's back while the other supported his head. Spock's naked chest crackled as Kirk's rubbed against it, the Human's raw passion flowing through the red civilian tunic. Kirk shifted his position, almost kneeling on the sofa, stretched against the half-lying Vulcan. He thrust his hips against Spock's, pressing their erections together. Spock could not even moan his reaction, as Jim continued to ravage his mouth, silencing his protests. The Human's free hand went to his buttocks and pressed it, pushing Spock's hips upward to meet his Captain. For uncounted minutes, Jim tortured and teased him, rubbing their torsos together, flooding his body with forbidden passion. Then mercifully Kirk gasped for air, releasing him from the kiss. "Do you want it here now or on the bed?" he asked roughly in a voice rugged with desire. But Spock could not answer. All Vulcan pretense and dignity were gone now. His eyes were closed, his lips half-parted, every line on the usually stoic face curved in naked wanting. The warmth in Kirk's groin increased as he allowed himself to be entranced by the sight. It was what he had long wanted to see for years: the cool, self-controlled Vulcan helpless before him, every wall torn down, every mask ripped away, waiting and yielded to his every wish...He shifted again, one arm going around Spock's shoulder, the other going behind his knees. Spock opened his eyes, jarred as he felt the ground move beneath him. But it was only Kirk carrying him, marching him like a hard-earned trophy to the bed on the other side of the room. Spock felt something rumble inside him in protest, Vulcan masculinity railing against the enforced indignity. But Kirk's unwavering stare permitted no arguments. The unabashed wanting in it was like a sharp laser beam, and Spock was caught in its light. Kirk was not just a Captain now, he was also lord and master, and Spock was his captive and his prize. Then the Vulcan felt the bed under him, Jim kneeling down on the bed at his side. He waited breathlessly for Kirk's next move, squashing the impulse to ask the Human to touch him again and again and again... But Jim only put one finger on his navel, playing with its soft tuft of hair. "Spock", he said, his voice a low sweet caress, "Have either Leila or Zarabeth seen you naked? Totally naked?" In his mind, Vulcan propriety insisted that it was none of his Captain's damn business. But this particular Captain was difficult to resist. The other hand stroked his right thigh. "Well?" Kirk repeated. Unable to resist, Spock shook his head wordlessly. Kirk's unbelieving eyebrows rose. "Not even when you were making love to them?" "I could not...I did not..." the words faltered. Spock could not explain anymore. "Good," the honeyed voice went on approvingly. The pleasure in it was evident. Then Spock heard the quick, ripping sound of soft cloth as Kirk's eager hands quickly shoved down his trousers in one movement. Spock felt cold air brush his exposed thighs as the loose pants were pulled down to his knees. Then Kirk made quick work of his boots and socks, then rolled the trousers down the long legs. Except for his black briefs, the Vulcan was now naked. He looked downright ravishing. The hardness in Jim's trousers were very uncomfortable now. Then Kirk's two hands gently stroked the inner thighs. His eyes lighted on every curve and muscle of the prone body before him. "For my eyes only. Promise me, Spock." The wordless whimper that left the Vulcan's soft lips was answer enough. Jim Kirk gazed down lovingly at his best friend---his first officer, the secret object of his desire for years, now his at last. The intense stab of relief that he felt at Spock's promise made him realize just how jealous he was, and had been for a very long time. Unbidden, images flooded into his mind, unwelcome ghosts intruding upon his passion: Leila, the Romulan Commander, Zarabeth, Droxine, and a hundred other women who had given HIS Vulcan their lustful eye. Never again, he vowed to himself as the hands continued their exploration of the olive body. One hand outlined the bulge on the briefs teasingly while the other stroked the upper body, caressing the shoulders, then the armpit, then the sides. He is mine, Kirk told himself with satisfaction. ...Spock's trembling grew as the hands grew bolder in their strokes. No one will touch him again. I won't let them. That thought flamed through Kirk's mind. He wanted to touch Spock in a way that others never did. To make him feel and experience things that others will never make him. Not by any man or woman. He ripped the briefs open, freeing Spock's erection. Spock's face turned just a fade of green as he realized just how bare he was before his Captain. Kirk met his look then holding it, he let both hands drop to the center of Spock's legs. They fondled the erect penis, masturbating it, causing Spock to emit a low moan. Jim bent down to kiss his lover again. Vulcan lips easily parted as Kirk's tongue explored the insides of Spock's mouth. Then Kirk stretched full-length on Spock, covering his naked body, straddling him. Spock was melting, writhing beneath Jim, as he felt his Captain's caressing hands all over his body, Kirk's mouth now devouring his throat. "Jim...." he panted. "Please...Please free me." Hearing the cry, Kirk lifted his head. He was thoroughly aroused now, hungry for Spock. The desire he saw in the Vulcan's face sent shivers of pleasure through him. He almost gave in to the Vulcan's request, wanting to feel, too, Spock touch him, return his caresses. But some well-honed instinct stopped him. "Why? Tell me why." He plucked a kiss on one slanted eyebrow. "I must meld with you...join you..." The phrases did not almost sound coherent. When Kirk did not answer, Spock raised his head, lifting his mouth to Jim's. His kisses were an open plea. "Please, Jim," the Vulcan was begging now, "Remove the manacles...please..." Kirk closed his eyes, savoring Spock's entreaty, enjoying every touch of the desperate lips on his. Spock's lips were now on his chin. The Vulcan's scent was also strong, filling in his nostrils. Kirk felt the throbbing on his groin as it pressed against the middle of Spock's legs. He was so hot he could take the Vulcan right now. As Spock raised his head again, Kirk bent his, allowing their mouths to meet. Jim kissed his Vulcan slowly and thoroughly, tasting the delicious copper in the alien's mouth. "Jim, please, I must meld with you..." This time, Kirk heard it in his mind. It was the only way he could have. Spock could not have uttered a word when his mouth was so captured by Kirk's. Jim stopped whatever his hands and lips were doing for a moment, then groped for that buzz inside his mind. Yes, it was there, Spock's voice...and more than that, the link was there, getting stronger, bringing them closer, removing every barrier and impediment. Kirk felt his desire burn through him. With renewed urgency, he straddled Spock again, his lips nuzzling his throat. "Yes, Spock, I want to be one with you." Eager, grappling hands went behind the Vulcan's back. Spock allowed himself to relax, even tilting his neck to allow the Human more access to his bare shoulders. He felt Jim's hands on his wrists, playing with the chains. Spock readied his hands in anticipation. Once freed, superior Vulcan strength would push the Human against the bed and initiate the bond that would join them forever. But heat once more shot through Spock. Groaning, he belatedly realized that an errant finger prodded through the opening in his buttocks. Spock thrashed on the bed as the finger continued its exploration. Deeper and deeper. He heard rather than saw Kirk's other hand removing belt and buckle, then the unfastening of trousers. Then Kirk's lips started kissing his left ear. "Sorry, Spock," the silken voice whispered wickedly, "You've been acting so Vulcan the past week that I think we should try the Human way this time." Kirk's hips thrust at Spock's, trousered legs parting open his thoroughly naked ones. "Besides, I want to be the one to enter you first." Spock almost passed out from the pleasure as Kirk's erection - freed from his pants - touched his genitalia. Unspeakable immeasurable sensations of desire burned throughout him, lighting sparks wherever Kirk touched him. Vulcan mental disciplines wilted before this Human's determination. Kirk let his own hand drop to the center of Spock's legs, stripping the now totally wet shaft. Spock could not stop the incoherent sounds of pleasure that escaped from his lips. Kirk's arousal increased as he heard them. His lips crashed on Spock's chest, licking the forest of hair covering it, then grazing one nipple with his teeth, then moving to the other. He was already delirious with the Vulcan's taste and his smell. He began to squeeze the Vulcan's genitalia in the same rhythm that his mouth nibbled at his nipples. Unable to grab a pillow or a shoulder for support, Spock only clenched his fists as Kirk continued to ravish him. Jim's mouth continued their downward slide. Unhurried, teasing, yet with an intensity that swallowed both of them whole, it licked his nipples, then his ribs, then his abdomen. Spock arched back, his body writhing in unconditional surrender. Kirk paused momentarily from his task, golden head raised and hazel eyes peering seductively through long lashes. His lips were hovering just a few centimeters over Spock's flat stomach, the forest of hair covering it thoroughly bathed by Kirk's tongue. Pulsing green, Spock's erection beckoned just a few inches away, enticing Kirk's smell, sending shivers down his groin. For a second, Kirk wanted nothing more than to nibble that sensitive flesh. But something else was drawing his attention like a magnet. More than any part of that beautiful body, it was Spock himself, his entire being, waiting to surrender to Kirk's every touch, desperately longing to be ravished. Kirk decided that the time of waiting had come to an end. Slowly, holding back his own ravenous hunger, Jim stretched himself on top of the prone Vulcan. Chest to chest, stomach to stomach, leg to leg. With one broad stroke, Kirk ripped off his own tunic, letting his smooth swollen chest rub the Vulcan's hairy one. Spock moaned and closed his eyes. He was ready. Kirk knew the Vulcan was ready. One strong arm gripped Spock's shoulders, holding him steady. The other hand probed the middle of Spock's legs, searching for the soft opening. "Jim......" Spock gasped as the fingers continued their assault. The olive body bucked and writhed as they dug deeper and deeper. As Spock's head snapped to one side, Jim began nibbling on the open neck, leaving a mark that would forever brand the Vulcan as uniquely his. Spock endured it helplessly, conscious of nothing but the tongue swiping his neck and the fingers invading that very private part of his. Then the fingers mercifully withdrew and Kirk raised his head to look down and fix his glare on Spock. And Spock found he could not speak. Could not protest or make a sound. Seductive charm and brazen lust he could understand and comprehend. The former he had seen too often enough on his Captain's face, the latter he himself he had experienced in the throes of pon farr. As for love...was it now love that beamed from Jim's countenance? Spock could not tell. He only had his memories to use for measurement. The look of undivided attention on Jim's face when they had first encountered Edith Keeler in Old Earth in 1930...The rapt almost inviolable concentration with which Jim had gazed at the stars everytime the ship broke orbit....The mixture of gentle longing and unabashed pride with which he looked at the Enterprise... Jim's face was now wearing all of them and more, and all of them were honed like a special beacon focused on him... "I love you," James T. Kirk murmured. Spock responded through the link. He opened his legs. Kirk slammed his penis in. "Ummmm......" sounds of pain and pleasure erupted from Spock's mouth. Then they disappeared as Jim's mouth closed on his. The Captain's strong arms embraced him, locking their bodies together, closing all distance. Spock raised his hips upward as Kirk thrust into him, deeper and deeper and deeper. Then Jim began moving in him, riding him, slowly at first, then faster and faster. Spock writhed as his body was alternately impaled and rocked on the bed. The whole universe itself shook, as his Captain pounded on him over and over, taking him with pleasure, branding him with his seed, commanding him with that same force and energy of being that made him take charge of the center seat on the Enterprise. Spock writhed and twisted, closed knuckles uselessly pulling at the chains, as he surrendered himself and all that he was to his Captain and his friend. Then, a few moments only after Jim emptied all his semen on him, Spock came too. He heard a scream and a moan, not knowing whether it was he or his Captain or both. Then, finally, sweet oblivion. --- When he woke up 5.3 hours later, the first thing he noticed was that the chains were gone. His arms were resting by his sides, a healing ointment soothing the bruises left by the chains. Though he was still naked, the blankets were drawn up to his shoulders. A quick check revealed that he had been meticulously bathed, the semen cleansed and washed off. Spock's hand wistfully explored the empty space beside him. , that wonderful, unmistakable voice roared through the link. A second later, Kirk walked in, dressed in a bright red robe. He promptly put on the table beside the bed the tray of food he was carrying. Spock lifted himself on one elbow to check it out. Vulcan beans, plomeek soup, a couple of Terran apples and orange juice. He was pleased in spite of himself. Jim reached down to tenderly brush the now unkempt black bangs back into place. "I figured you'd need some real food after the work-out we had last night," he said softly, almost apologetically. Spock caught the regret in his voice. He pushed the plate aside and lied down again on the bed, facing his Captain. Kirk's demeanor was totally different. The fierce lust and almost angry desperation were gone. Fatigue lined the young face. More than that, there was also a sadness---and if Spock did not know Kirk better---and a vulnerability that touched Spock to his core. Without thinking, but only intending to lend his support, the Vulcan touched Jim's face. But Kirk took the hand and put it down. "Don't," he said curtly. "I deserve your anger, not your forgiveness. I don't even know why I'm still here. Regardless of what you did, of how mad you made me, of all the things you made me feel, I shouldn't have forced myself on you." But the Vulcan was shaking his head. "You did what you had to do, t'hy'la. I am grateful you had the courage for both of us." Hazel eyes glinted and hardened in self-condemnation. "I raped you, Spock." Spock was silent for a while, then he sat up. Strong olive hands closed over human ones. "You are judging it by your cultural norms, Jim. By my planet's traditions, you have acted honorably." "Honorably?" Kirk almost shouted. "Spock, I---" Spock's fingers stilled Kirk's lips and the forthcoming tirade. "Vulcan males are not easily conquered, Jim. Even in the ancient days, they chose suicide to surrender. If Vulcan males are taken, it is because they desire to be---by a stronger warrior, one they admire, respect, and love." Spock's clear words penetrated the anger still brewing in Kirk's consciousness. "Our link. It brought me here to you. It allowed me to track you, second-guess your motives and actions." "Precisely. But it is more than just a link, Jim. It is our bond. A total full bond that calls for mating, union, and commitment. Approximately two months before the end of the 5-year mission, it had already superseded our friendship and was drawing us closer, together---" "That's why you ran." "I could not force it on you. I had to know whether you wanted it, too. And you do. One who is less---desirous---of his mate would not have been able to find me last night, much less overpower me." "Spock," Kirk said gently, "That was quite a gamble you took. What if I didn't follow you?" "The second best course of action would have been to go to Gol, a desert recluse inhabited by our mystics and priests. Only they can sever our bond." "Never!" The Command voice was back. "I did mean what I said last night. I'll never let you go, or lose you to another." "And after tonight, what would you want, Jim?" Puzzlement creased the handsome forehead. "What do I want? Or what do we both want?" Spock sighed. Obviously, he had a lot of explaining to do. Kirk would have to be enlightened on the kind of commitment he was entering. "Jim, please, bear with me. Not what we want. Not for now. But what do you want? You, first of all." Jim thought for a moment, then captured the Vulcan's chin with a loving hand. "What I want? When we get back?" The voice lowered, became even more intimate. "Share quarters with me. Get back to our life in space, onboard the Enterprise. Make it formal. Marry me." Spock closed his eyes for a moment, allowing his heart to savor the full meaning of every word that Jim said. He had expected---and wanted---no less. Then he turned to look at his Captain. "I love you, Jim." There it was finally out. Spock of Vulcan had said it. Clearly, beyond mistake or misrepresentation. Jim felt the flush in his cheeks and the sudden watering of his eyes. He knew what it had cost Spock to say those words. Very gently, he caressed the Vulcan's cheek with his hand. Spock savored the touch, turning his mouth so he could kiss Kirk's palm. For a moment, he thought that Jim would kiss him again. Through the link, he could feel his Captain's love and his concern, confident and serene, washing every doubt and fear. But apparently the Captain had other plans. Jim reached for a nearby towel and placed it around the Vulcan's hips. Then he turned the Vulcan to sit facing the nearby table. "You'd better eat first. Get some strength back before either of us can contemplate any march down the aisle." Simple, even trivial words, but said in compassion, strength, and protectiveness. Even this early, the solicitude was showing. Spock noted it as he silently ate his breakfast. It was not something he was used to. Sarek had raised him to be independent, perhaps too independent. But he welcomed this attention from Kirk. Clearly, Jim was giving him his. Without a word, Kirk watched him, hazel eyes glinting in amusement. Then they became more probing, raking in the sight of Spock, darting from shoulder to chest to stomach to naked hip. Spock flushed a pale green at the scrutiny. When the Vulcan was finished, Jim took one of his hands and began to massage its wrist, flexing where the bruises had been. "I must have been a brute last night," Jim said. "Will the link, the bond, always turn me into an animal? Will I always want to take you---that way? And will you do the same to me?" The truth had to be told, and Spock knew that he had to choose his words very carefully. "As to the last question, negative. In a sense, you have already asserted your rights...your dominance...as a warrior. My part is only one of submission." "Spock!" Kirk was genuinely shocked. "I don't intend to treat you like some kind of vassal or slave. We're not in the Middle Ages or Pre-Reform Vulcan, for God's sake!" "Jim, Jim," Spock put both hands on Kirk's shoulders to steady him. "You will definitely not behave in the manner of those times. You are Captain Kirk. But because of who you are and what you have chosen to be, there is a part of you that will always want to be the leader. To have the ultimate word. To be in command. The bond only tapped and released that which is innate in you." Spock paused, then said very gently, "Jim, you have always treated me like an equal, like a brother. Without prejudice and discrimination, but only with acceptance. You trust me with your ship, your command, your life. And yet, for all that we have shared, can you honestly say in your own heart that you can share the Enterprise, her command, with me?" Kirk found himself unable to meet the Vulcan's loving but penetrating gaze. His eyes tried to find refuge at the now dawning sky, the doors and windows of the closed room, anywhere except the man before him. Then he too had to face the truth. "No," his words were a broken whisper. "Not even you, Spock. I am the Captain. I will always be the Captain." Spock nodded, in admission of Kirk's words and the courage it took for the Captain to say them. "And of our relationship, Jim?" No other words were necessary. Kirk knew this Vulcan was life itself, precious even than the Enterprise. Infinitely far more valuable than any friend or woman he ever had. A life without Spock was unthinkable. But even then, for all the love he bore for the Vulcan, Kirk knew that also lying within him was an almost primal urge to take charge and shape the universe to his will. It was what made him the finest Captain in the fleet. It was what made him face and conquer everything that the stars can throw at him. It was what made him accomplish the so-called impossible. Looking at Spock, he knew that it was perhaps the one thing that drew the Vulcan to him. , a sweet lamenting realization arose in his heart. The enormity of what Spock had given for him, and what Spock was still willing to give, and what he, Kirk, was more than willing to take, shook Jim to his core. He crushed the Vulcan to his chest, burying his face on the Vulcan's shoulders. They sat in silence for a while, unwilling to break the moment. Then Spock's hands went around his Captain, stroking his back, caressing the back of his neck. The gentleness in the movement was one of honest acceptance. "Spock, Spock, Spock," Kirk murmured. "Jim, please, it's all right..." "No, no, it's not," Kirk whispered. "You're right. I want command. I will always want command. I'm not capable of that kind of submission, Spock, that kind of love. How in God's name can I ask it of you?" Kirk pulled away. His eyes searched the Vulcan's face, drinking in every line and crease and muscle. "You're a man, for God's sake, a Vulcan male. To be with me always, in my bridge and in my bed, will limit you, can't you see that? Away from my shadow, you can climb the heights in Starfleet. How many times have you turned down promotions, because of me? You should have had your own ship by now! And a wife and kids....wouldn't you want that? The decent thing to do right now would be to let you go, Spock. But I'm too selfish. I need you---desperately. I can't live without you. I'm incomplete without you. Help me, Spock. Help both of us." There was no accusation in the Vulcan's eyes. No fear, no reproach, no doubts. To Jim, it was as if the uncertain Vulcan who had fled the ship the night before was gone. Incongruous as it sounded, Spock had made his peace with himself last night. In this lonely hotel room when they were making love. "I have never sought command, Jim. It is not what motivates me. For a long time, my scientific duties on board ship have defined my life. But you have shown me more, both as a Captain and as a friend. It was an honor and a privilege to have followed you, served you as First Officer and comrade. Surely, the honor and privilege are greater---not lesser--- once I give you the same service as lifetime partner and mate." This offering was precious. Beyond price or measure or words. Through the link, Kirk heard the lines Spock had not spoken, from an age of valor long since gone. In humble acceptance of the gift Spock was offering, Kirk kissed him. Slowly at first, the kiss became more passionate, awakening the fire between them. Jim began to feel again his hunger and need for his Vulcan---and pulled away reluctantly. "I can't seem to keep my hands off you." Spock raised an eyebrow and placed Kirk's hand on his chest. "Jim," Spock said almost reproachfully, "Prolonged sexual activity is not uncommon among mates who are being drawn together by the bond. The partner in command is also said to be insatiable during this time." Kirk allowed himself a chuckle. "Why, Mr. Spock, I didn't know you could be so randy." He began stroking Spock's chest, playing with its hair. Then Kirk sobered. His strong arms drew Spock close, carefully, almost in hesitation, as if afraid he would shatter this beautiful, loving Vulcan who was not afraid to give so much. "Let me be gentle this time, beloved. I want to be gentle." "I am not afraid, Jim," Spock breathed huskily in Kirk's ear. "Neither should you be afraid to claim what is thine." Then, this time, it was the Vulcan who pulled the Human on top of him. Love, need, and desire flamed through the night, burning all doubts, torments, and fears. --- The End *Author's note: This line was inspired by the oath taken by Romulan mates in the K/S story, "The Hunt", by Indra, T'hy'la #4.