The BLTS Archive- Love Hurts Part Seven by Karen (CP4Karen@aol.com) ---- Disclaimer: Paramount owns them. I imply no copyright infringement. c1998 Karen --- "A dream is a wish your heart makes! Laah-la, laah-la, laaaah!" "Lovely sentiment, Thomas." Paris whirled, spilling his 3-D Chutes 'N' Ladders game to the floor. "Q! What are you doing here?" The alien shrugged one well-developed shoulder and draped himself across the couch. "I've been assigned to bring about your greatest wish. You will be with the one you love." Tom clapped his hands and squealed. "Nee-Nee!" "Uh, no." "Oh. Kath?" "No!" "Geron?" "Huh-uh." "Kenny? Donna? Chell?" "No....no...huh?" Tom visibly smoldered. "Um, the blue guy. He clashes with my eyes, but he's dreamy." "Good gods! Is there anyone on this ship you haven't been with?" Tom drew his slender-but-buff body to its full height, sapphire eyes flashing with 'miffed'ness. "Of course, there are. I'm not loose, you know." Q coughed lightly. "Dear heart, if you were any looser, you'd be double-jointed." "Am not!" Q sighed as a single, perfect tear slid down one of Tom's four perfect cheeks. "I'm....sorry." Tom brightened. " 'Kay!" //Gods. We're doomed.// **** Chakotay sat in the doctor's office silently studying the monitor while a series of sentences scrolled by. //I was never married to Tom Paris. I'm not pregnant with his child. I am sexually attracted to EMHPs. I was never married to Tom Paris. I'm not pregnant.....// The holoDoc grinned. Calling for a privacy lock, he walked to the quarantine room and pulled a small duffle bag from under the lone biobed. A quick peek confirmed that Chakotay continued his 'therapy'. //I was never married to Tom Paris. I'm not pregnant with his child. I am sexually attracted.....// Opening the duffle, the doctor removed a bottle of patchouli oil, a bottle of Warp 9.9 lubricant, and his favorite muscle tee. Dr. Strangelove was coming out to play..... --- Tuvok lay spooned behind his dear one. Neelix was hurting, but understood that they were all but small pieces in the great jigsaw puzzle of life. They would go on without Tommy, and hopefully the young hunk would find the same happiness with his soon-to-be true love as he had found with his Neelie..... --- Kathryn screamed as Seven's thighs drove her earrings into her neck. The fuchsia catsuit had been a hit, and the younger woman had shown her appreciation by introducing her to Species 69's sexual practices. Assimilation was more fun than she had expected. --- Q stroked the red-gold hair nearest his cheek. So soft and silky... He could really get used to this human. Tom's muffled voice came from near Q's knees. "I'm still confused, Q. How is this going to help save the universe?" Q stretched and smiled. "I'll explain it all again in about ten minutes, baby." --- TBC Will someone rescue the Big Guy before it's too late? What does Seven want with a spatula, restraints, and jalapeno peppers? Who the hell's flying the ship? Stay tuned for Part Eight of "Love Hurts".