The BLTS Archive- Love Hurts Part Six by Karen (CP4Karen@aol.com) ---- Disclaimer: Paramount owns them. I imply no copyright infringement. c1998 Karen --- "OK, I believe that's it. Everyone agrees on the non-interference policy for the Drb'nckoin system for the next six millennia. Q, I want you to take Q and Q and...mmm, Q with you and set up an observation blind. Don't want to upset the natives!" A few tired chuckles echoed through the hall. //Don't want to upset the natives...will he ever get any new material?!// "Um, sir?" Papers ceased their rattling and a sea of arrogant faces turned their attentions to uh, Q. "Yes, Q?" "Sir, I apologize. I was making a note regarding the blind and missed who you wanted me to take along for the mission." The Director smiled thinly and returned his briefcase to the table. "That's quite all right." //Kids.// "Take Q and Q and Q." A frighteningly blank look met his pronouncement. //Fuck!// "Q and Q....him and him and her," the Director screeched, pointing at three members who in truth were not those mentioned at all. A meek, "Thank you, sir," followed him out the door. The Director stalked down the darkened street to the sounds of distant cannon fire. Yes, the 'Daughters of the Q'ian Revolution' were having their civil war re-enactment games tonight. He yawned. "I'm getting too old for this shit." "You could retire. I hear twentieth century Earth may be in the market for a new despot or two." "Q." //Just what I needed tonight.// "I thought you were wrapping up case 24569.334." "Yes, well, I may have run into a slight problem." --- "Uh, punkin, let go a minute and come up here." There was a soft 'plop', and a warm, sexy body crawled up to lie atop Harry Kim. "Yes, lamb?" Harry looked at his lover in the soothing afterglow that comes from being fucked blind. His 'Vorie' was smiling softly, but carefully. He still hadn't gotten over being thrown in the brig for 'facial expressions unbecoming a Vulcan'. He'd get that old fart Tuvok yet. Harry tweaked a nearby nipple to get his lovelump's attention. "Do you really think I did the right thing telling Tom that he and the Commander were destined to be together? I could get in big trouble for using my powers for evil." "Oh, sweetie, it wasn't for evil. You and I both know that those two belong together. It's...it's slash canon!" Harry grabbed frantically at his lover and covered his mouth. "Sssshhhhh! I *knew* I shouldn't have told you about my visions! No one can know anything about that!" Harry frowned slightly and Vorik melted anew. The only thing cuter than Harry's substantial yet pert cock was the little crease that he got between his eyebrows when he worried. Vorik's eyes glazed Well, there *was* another crease that he was fond of... --- "So that's it? Everyone decides that this Commander human is insane and you're thinking of giving up. I *assigned* you to this case because of your perspicacity! If you don't...." Q's eyes glazed. 'His Flatulence' was wound up and could be going for some time if Q didn't intervene. "I didn't say that I was giving up. I said that I was going to plan 'B'." It worked. "--and if you didn't want-- Plan 'B'? Isn't that just a tad over the top? I mean we want the pair together; time will be forever altered if they aren't, but this...." Q and Q stared at one another. Deeply. Intently. Fierce even. Running a unsteady hand through his hair the older being sighed. His eyes closed and Q thought for a moment he would fall. Reaching out to secure the other, his forefinger accidentally brushed the Director's. There was a rush of pleasure through both aliens and then a blinding flash of orgasmic light. "Ahhhhhhh, yesssssss." "Yes, yes, YES!" Q found himself sitting naked in a white canopied bed, satin sheets draped seductively around his hips. His accidental lover lay bathed in moonlight which streamed through the open window. Ocean waves crashed in the background, and the sounds of passion poured from the Sergio Franchi 8-track on the stereo. Q closed his eyes. //I hate when that happens...// --- TBC What is plan 'B'? Will Tom and Chakotay like it? Will Harry be able to control his powers, or will he slip over to the dark side? Stay tuned for Part Seven of "LOVE HURTS".