The BLTS Archive- Love Hurts Part Five by Karen (CP4Karen@aol.com) ---- Disclaimer: Paramount owns them. I imply no copyright infringement. c1998 Karen --- Kathryn smiled down at the puddle of blonde hair pillowed on her stomach. For all her Borg enhancements, her lover was a definite lightweight when it came to multiple orgasms. She stroked the nearest bit of creamy skin and moaned when it turned out to be her own. A girl could learn to enjoy this. Seven stirred and looked up into a pair of bloodshot blue-gray eyes. "Are all humans in the habit of screaming during their sexual release?" Janeway choked. Putting down her cigarette, she pulled the other woman into an upright and locked position. "Screaming isn't mandatory, but it can be fun." She ran the back of her hand down Seven's hip. "I'm sorry about earlier. I probably shouldn't have licked that little junction box on your back." "How is your tongue?" "It still tingles a bit, but I'm fine." Seven glanced at her new lover shyly. "You said that you had a gift for me?" Kathryn grinned as visions of bouncing fuchsia appendages flashed through her mind. "I'll get the box." --- "Harry, are you sure that this is accurate?" "Yes, my grandmother was the local spirit woman for our neighborhood. She could read anything." "Well...OK." Tom walked to the view port and then carefully placed his hand in the configuration Harry had described. A field of condensation radiated from the graceful digits and then thickened. Harry hummed the Academy fight song and then bowed. Tilting his head first to the left and then the right, he smiled as the vision became clearer. --- "He isn't going to go for it is he, sweetie?" "I failed to factor in the probability of his being sexually attracted to Native American facial decorations, Neelie. We may have lost him." Tuvok shuddered as he tried to picture his husband in gold velour. --- Tom was in a dither of anticipation. According to Harry, he and the Commander belonged together. It would be difficult to explain to Nee-Nee that they could no longer come together in a blinding, heated burst of pulverizing passion. They could still play pool. His thoughts turned again to Chakotay. At first it had been a shock. After all, it had seemed that his life was just coming together with Neelix. Tom sighed. Giving Neelix back to Tuvok would be one of the toughest things he'd ever do. He smiled somewhat sadly. They really were made for one another. Neelix with his two dicks, and Tuvok with his two...well, Tom would adjust. He was a little worried about Chakotay though. The last time he'd checked, the big man still seemed to think he was carrying Tom's child. The Doc had mentioned some other treatments. Tom would have to look up exactly what a lobotomy was; but if things worked out with Chakotay, maybe they could talk to the doctor about mixing a real kid up for them. It would be a shame for all that knitting to go to waste. Tom turned down his blanket and slipped his slender-yet-oh-so masculine body into bed. Wrapping himself around his pillow, he wept a few gentle tears for what would never be. Spitting out a bit of fur, he settled in for some much needed rest. //Oh, my Nee-Nee...// Tommy didn't notice the gleam of omnipotent eyes in the corner of his quarters. --- TBC Can Tom really give up the Talaxian love god? What indeed are the doctor's nefarious plans? Just what does Tuvok have two of? Stayed tuned for Part Six of "LOVE HURTS".