The BLTS Archive- Love Hurts Part Four by Karen (CP4Karen@aol.com) ---- Disclaimer: Paramount owns them. I imply no copyright infringement. c1998 Karen --- Neelix sat quietly watching his husband read. They had discussed his 'affair' with Tom Paris, even going so far as to analyze the statistical probabilities of a successful menage a trois. They were currently at 76.2% and holding. Tuvie had been open to the idea, tearfully stating that he would do anything to keep the fire in their relationship. A couple glasses of Chardonnay and some hot oil massage had relaxed him to the point that he even admitted his long-standing fantasies of playing 'Spock makes Kirk forget Edith Keeler' with a certain blue-eyed blond. Tuvok dropped the datapadd as he felt the telepathic love pulsing from his spouse. He looked up and sighed in arousal at the look in his Neelie's eyes. He was soooo hot. //What did I ever do to deserve such a wonderful man?// Neelix grinned and winked at his Vulcan lovebug. Yes, the possibilities were definitely there, more so once Neelix had agreed to learn Swahili and walk in high-heeled boots. Tuvie promised to explain the need for the new abilities once they convinced Tom that gold velour was a good look for him. --- Tom was so confused. It had taken quite some time and a week's replicator rations to convince Kathryn to leave his quarters. Slithering his cat suited way to airponics amidst the whistles and 'good luck' gropes from his fellow crewmen, Tom had burst through the door only to find a note pinned to the Rektavian asparagus tray. //Dear Kitten, I find that I must postpone our time together. Tuvie found your love letters and is simply too distraught to be alone. I will come to you as soon as I can. Love and kisses, Nee-Nee // Tuvok knew. He didn't want to hurt the only Vulcan who had ever treated him like a human being...of course that wasn't saying much considering how most Vulcans viewed humans, but still.... Tom bit the corner of his thumbnail and considered his actions. He was worried that others wouldn't understand the purity of his feelings for the Talaxian, and would consider him a...a slut. A sob broke forth. He wasn't a slut! He wasn't! He was just too cute for his own good. --- Chakotay stared at the holoDoctor in drugged confusion. What the doctor said made sense. Of course, he wasn't pregnant, how could he be? And Paris? The doctor said that they weren't married. He didn't know how he felt about that. It all seemed so real. //I wonder if Tom really does have a heart-shaped birthmark on his left hip...// --- A tall, regal figure dressed in the red of command stood in a darkened corner of sickbay. He was pissed. Everything had been going so well. Chuckles had been convinced that the little helmboy was his. Well, he would just have to resort to plan 'B'. --- TBC Is Tom a slut, or is he just misunderstood? Will Tuvok actually go along with a trio? Who is cooking if Neelix is spending all his time getting laid? Speaking of which, did Kathryn get hers? Stay tuned for Part Five of 'LOVE HURTS'.