The BLTS Archive- Love Hurts Part Three by Karen (CP4Karen@aol.com) ---- Disclaimer: Paramount owns them. I imply no copyright infringement. c1998 Karen --- Tom pulled the regenerator out of the crack of his butt and turned it off. Manning the helm that day had been a challenge, but he was strong. Looking thoughtfully at his closet, Tom planned for his date that evening. With a grin, he pulled out his latest gift from Neelix. Yes, it would be just the thing. A perfect fit. Paris smoothed an imaginary wrinkle out of his new fuchsia catsuit. Nee-Nee was right. The color did go great with his eyes. He looked over his shoulder at the mirror and smiled. His ass was absolutely to die for. "Computer, Julio Iglesias...random playback." Replicating a wine cooler, Tom waited impatiently to the sounds of 'Amor'. The Captain had commed him moments earlier, insisting that he meet with her. Neelix had pouted wonderfully, but agreed to meet Tom in the airponics bay after Janeway left. Things were getting interesting. A wonderful new lover waiting impatiently, and an old one dropping by for an unknown reason. Nee-Nee had been so pissed when Tom had 'accidentally' called him Kath. Tom sipped his cooler and leaned against the wall by the door. His clothes were too tight to do anything else. Hmmm, maybe Kathryn had finally realized that her 'Borg-Babe' would never replace her 'Tommy-And-His-Not-So-Tiny-Tool'. That woman and her nicknames. The door chimed. "Enter." Kathryn strode purposefully through the door and then stopped in amazement. //I've got to get laid.// Tossing images of a full chested blonde smothered in strawberry- banana gelatin hard to port, Janeway got to the point. "Tom, you must set him free." That wasn't the subject Paris had expected. "Uhh, what?" "This affair with Chakotay is beginning to affect his mind." Tom was agog. Kathryn was agog-er. Tommy had never dressed like that for her. "Captain, there is no affair. We've never even gotten together for a raktagino!" Tom looked up shyly through his lashes. "The Commander thinks we're together?" Kathryn frowned. "It's gone a bit beyond that. He believes that he's carrying your child." Tom smirked. "He does have the hips for it." "Tom..." "Sorry, Captain." Tom noticed Kathryn's flushed countenance. "Kathryn, are you OK?" //Gods, fuchsia with blue eyes...// Kathryn suddenly knew what she was going to get Seven for Bastille Day. ------- TBC What does Tom think of Chakotay's obsession with carrying his child? Will Tuvok give up Neelix so easily? Did Kathryn have enough rations for all that fuchsia? Stayed tuned for Part Four of 'LOVE HURTS'.