The BLTS Archive- Love Hurts Part Thirteen by Karen (CP4Karen@aol.com) ---- Disclaimer: Paramount owns them. I imply no copyright infringement. c1998 Karen --- Q looked up from his 'Hot Hunks' magazine as his pager went off. He checked the number and grinned. It was time to rock and roll. --- Tuvok gasped in exquisite agony as his Talaxian mate's heated lengths came knocking at his twin passion portals. Moaning, writhing, climbing ever higher as wave after wave of pleasure sent his own cock bouncing like the head of the little toy Chihuahua in the back window of his father's ground car, Tuvok pondered his childhood. Considered a freak once news of his rather unique waste disposal system became public, Tuvok had spent most of his life fighting to prove that he was the epitome of Vulcan maledom. One wife, two concubines and twenty-four children later, he surrendered to the inevitable truth. He was born to be a bottom. His former mate, T'Pel had been understanding and had agreed to act as his 'cover'. Once he was in the Delta quadrant things changed and Tuvok had duly received the expected telepathic annulment. He and Neelie had wed six months later and except for his little furry one's brief indiscretion with Tom, life had been wonderful. Literally bounced back to the present by a series of corkscrew thrusts by his husband, Tuvok found himself balancing on the edge of ecstasy. With a shout he threw himself into the fires of release. Neelie was more than happy to follow. --- Chakotay gasped as a bright light briefly engulfed Tom. Gone was the perfectly tailored StarFleet uniform. In its place were a pair of skin tight black leather pants, matching jack boots and a fascinating collection of loosely woven chains and leather straps adorning his lightly furred chest. The Commander was swept away on a tsunami of lust. Forcing Chakotay's frantic hands away from his crotch, Paris frowned slightly as his 'shirt' slid off one creamy shoulder. It settled sexily, allowing one rosy pink nipple to play peek-a-boo with the older man's libido. Ignoring the groan of unrequited desire from his soon-to-be-lover, Tommy quickly turned the expression into a sneer and stepped forward to face the doctor in what he hoped was a menacing stance. Chakotay grinned. Gods, his baby looked darling. They simply *had* to take that outfit on their honeymoon. --- B'Elanna opened one puffy eye as a lazy hand stroked her ridges. Moaning, she pushed the hand away from her lap and sat up. The Captain and Seven sat entwined next to her, grinning as they sipped from a shared glass of wine. Seven whispered into Kathryn's shell-like ear and received a nod. Kathryn watched as her long-limbed lover crawled over to straddle the beautiful Chief of Engineering. It was obvious that B'Elanna was seriously aroused but fighting the rekindling of passion's dark fires. B'Elanna gasped as hot hands grasped her shoulders, pushing her to lie back. Lips caressed satin skin. A warm moist tongue danced around and into a delicate ear. When the sensations suddenly stopped, Torres re-opened her eyes to meet dilated blue ones. "Resistance is futile....." --- Q stood in a shadowy corner of the surgical bay and watched in silence. Dressed the same as Tom, he was a forbidding figure but would interfere only if necessary. Q's presence had not gone unnoticed by the 'holoDoctor'. Feeling the presence of one of his own kind, 'X' knew that this would be his only chance to topple the current 'Q'ian regime and regain his place as Ruler Supreme. Glancing behind the blond babe to the most recent recipient of his attempts at mortality, X felt a brief spasm of regret at the necessity of destroying 117 universes. He shrugged. It really *was* necessary. Scientists had proven that the combined DNA of this pair would throw the human race into the next stages of evolution. X shuddered. An evolving race of beautiful hazel-eyed brunets. Slim, yet muscular. Intelligent, witty and humble. Bravery and passion squared. The human race would become the superior force in the Alpha quadrant and would within a millennium vie with Q for the title of 'The Omnipotent Ones'. X growled. Q might put up with that shit, but he'd be damned if he would stand aside and allow the act that would signal the start of the next age. If he succeeded, he would rule. If he failed, he would be cast into limbo. X shuddered. The answer was to simply refuse to fail. --- TBC Will Tom succeed in his attempt to protect his Speedo-clad hunk-a-love? Is it possible that B'Elanna might not be that easily 'assimilated'? Would a 'summer' like Harry really allow his toenails to be painted Mandarin Red? Stay tuned for...for...gods, who knows what in the Part Fourteen of "LOVE HURTS".