The BLTS Archive- Love Hurts Part Twelve by Karen (CP4Karen@aol.com) ---- Disclaimer: Paramount owns them. I imply no copyright infringement. c1998 Karen --- Seven raised one eyebrow. "I believe that you have lost this match." "Llglhlddd!" Leaning forward slightly from her previously supine position, the blonde Amazon gazed at the top of her commanding officer and lover's head. Smiling, she noted to herself to remind Kathryn later that it was time to do her roots. "I do not recognize that language as being from one of the species that has been assimilated by the Borg. Could you repeat your statement in Standard?" Seven eased her thigh-hold around Kathryn's head. "Gaaaah!! You crazy bitch, I almost suffocated!" Kathryn indulged in a few deep breaths while the younger woman waited patiently. "I said that was an illegal hold!" "Forgive me. Perhaps you could show me the correct procedure for rendering one's opponent helpless using one's thighs?" Kathryn smiled and ran a hand down a long, long leg. The Borg's earlier lessons from Species 69 came to mind. She would prove herself anything but helpless in the next few minutes. --- "Uh, Doc? Why is it foggy in here?" Chakotay gasped as he heard the dulcet tones of his sweet Tommy. B'Elanna slapped a hand over his mouth before he could call out. "Mmww!" B'Elanna noticed the tears in the Commander's eyes and removed her hand. Chakotay pouted. "That hurt!" "Shhhhh!" It was too late. The doctor spun in their direction and moved quickly through the fog. "Cha--" "Go!" Chakotay shoved B'Elanna over the conduit and into the larger ventilation duct, slamming the grill and quickly throwing himself to one side and out of the sight of his erstwhile lover, 'Raoul'. He held his breath as footsteps neared his new hiding place. //Please...// Tom had watched as the doctor moved to the back of the surgical bay. What in god's name did he have on? Suddenly his eyes were caught by a flash of burgundy under the main biobed. Oh. My. God. //My Cha-Baby in Speedos...His ass isn't nearly as big as I thought.// Tommy bit his lip and attempted to tip-toe towards his lover-to-be while adjusting his suddenly ill-fitting uniform. Detecting the motion, Chakotay whirled and froze at the sight of his angel... ...with a bulge in his pants the size of the Caretaker's Array. //Ooooooh, Tommy...// --- Tuvok slid down to lean against the corridor wall. Neelix sighed and leaned against his lover. It just hadn't been their day. The ship hadn't been changing shapes. Neelie had mistakenly led Tuvie into the dumb waiter that led to waste reclamation instead of a turbolift. Communications were still out. And to top it off, a red-alert had sounded and they had found themselves in the middle of a locked down cargo bay. "Tuvie, are we going to die?" The break in his little love's voice hurt to hear. "I do not know, Neelie. There appears to be nothing that we can do to extricate ourselves. Our lives appear to be in the hands of the person who controls the ship." Tuvok groaned as one side of a set of silky sideburns tickled his rock-like Vulcan member. "Someone may have our lives in their hands, but I have some of your more interesting parts in *mine*." Neelie leaned down and smiled upon his green-tinged bounty. With shining eyes, he spoke. "If these are our last moments together, let's make them sublime." --- B'Elanna frantically crawled through the maze of ducts. In her terror, she had lost track of her location and sobbed in frustration. Wait, there was movement in the room to her left! Kicking open the grill, Torres dove headlong into-- --Kathryn's lap. Lost in their latest fantasy of 'The Kat Women of Alturii Three, it was all the stimulation Kaptain Kat needed. "Mrowrrrrrr, come to Mama!" Turning to 'Pussy Galore', she grinned. "Fresh meat!" --- The doctor carefully measured out a sedative of lethal proportions. Tom stood tall as he protected his exhausted lover armed only with his slim but immaculately dressed body. Harry's words from long ago rang in his frantic mind. He glared at the holoDoctor and spoke. "His ass is mine! No one touches him!" //No. That wasn't quite right...// The doctor just grinned evilly and stepped closer. Tom sighed and then his eyes shone like a beacon as he finally remembered his ace in the hole. "Q!!!!" -- TBC Will Q get there in time? Is B'Elanna destined to be Grade-A Prime? Are Harry's toenails dry yet? Stay tuned for what may actually be the finale of "LOVE HURTS"