I Trusted You

by Adam
---

Disclaimer: Tom and Harry belong to Paramount.

Beta'd-ish. Still hope you like it guys.

---

Stay.

"Don't look at me like that, Harry. You made your choice when you slept with that. . ." Tom couldn't even say it. He was disgusted, confused, hurt. . . in pain.

Stay.

"It won't work Harry." Tom said. Looking once again at Harry's puppy dog eyes.

It usually worked, but not this time.

He was packing as he spoke; moving out of their shared quarters they had been in for over two years.

So much had happened.

They'd gone through pain. Lost people that they both loved and needed, which, through the immense pain, brought them even closer together. But all of that effort was time wasted.

Trashed, after Harry decided to go off and sleep with Seven because he hadn't gotten any in a few days.

//My heart bleeds.// Tom thought in disgust.

"What will you do Harry?" Tom asked, his voice turning sweet and loving.

Harry's eyebrow raised in confusion at the question.

"What will you do, Harry? To keep me? Make me stay!"

"Anything, Tom. Please!" Harry begged, dropping from where he sat, falling to his knees beside Tom.

"Will you promise never to cheat again?" Tom asked, the care and worry clearly faked.

"Yes Tom, I promise. Never! I don't know what I was thinking, please?!" Harry continued to beg, pulling on Tom's trouser legs now. The desperation he was feeling at the situation's outcome blatantly obvious.

"Will you care for me, and love me like I deserve to be loved?" Tom questioned.

"Always Tom. You're all I have. I love you."

Tom paused a moment, as if. . . considering?

His face went sullen at this point. Showing the pain and hurt Harry had caused.

Bending down, Tom moved so close to Harry, their noses touching.

"Harry. . ."

"T-Tom." Harry stuttered, knowing this was it.

"You're not good enough for me." Tom laughed out. The trademark smirk appearing now.

Picking up his bag, he bent down again, his lips so soft and gentle, brushing against the sobbing man's ear.

The word he whispered devastating to the young man. 'SLUT' Tom had whispered before putting on that trademark cocky grin and walking away. Asking himself, 'I wonder if Chakotay needs a bunkmate', on his way out.

---

Harry wept that night. Going over in his mind what Tom had said, what had happened. Trying to come up with a reason why he'd slept with Seven. But no answers came.

He was bored.

That was the truth and both he and Tom knew it.

Tom had been away a few days, and the active sex life he had was suddenly cut off. He needed release; Seven complied.

It was over now.

His life.

His love was gone. . . gone to someone who would treat him better. Someone who deserved him, and would love him like he deserved to be loved.

Chakotay had him now.

---

End


back