Snapped

by Adam
---

Warnings: Some bad language here and there, also strong blood/rape-ish scenes. Violence.

Archive: Of course Pkelite and TPD, anywhere else just ask!

Disclaimer: Tom, Harry and Chakotay belong to Paramount, and are only used by me for fun!

Pretty dark. Well, very dark. It's very much in Harry's view, but it's a weird view. You have to read it carefully and get into the way I wrote it to really understand it.

---

I see him standing there. Looking so tall, so strong.

He looks over at me, a smile lighting his face. I can see it now, I guess I always could.

I smile back, my warm gesture as fake as his.

He hates me, I hate him.

He got Tom. I didn't.

But that's okay, everything is okay.

The battle is his, but the war 'will' be mine.

---

"Hey Tom!" I say, hiding the burning hatred boiling within. His insipid 20th century shit that he will drone on about all through lunch.

"That's great Tom." I say, replying to his 'oh-so-interesting' chatter about a new piloting program.

I look at him, his mouth moving constantly.

'I DON'T CARE TOM!' I want to shout at him. I don't give a fuck about your interests. About what you love. I don't care what's going on in your life. I do, however, care who you're doing!

I keep a smile on my face throughout his rattlings, whilst deep in my mind I concoct some horrific way to torture him like he's torturing me over such a simple thing like lunch.

Neelix has made better conversations.

There he is again. Chakotay. . . FILTH! Touches my Angel. My incredibly boring Angel, yes. But he touches him! Makes him dirty.

My poor Tom can't see this. He needs to be taught.

"Janeway to Senior officers, report to the bridge." comes the shrill voice of our Captain, I say Captain in the loosest sense of the word.

---

Minutes later we're all there on the bridge, wondering what she's got us into this time.

"…And if we continue on this course… anomaly will…"

BLAH BLAH BLAH. Why can't she ever get to the point?

Do we really need to know every little thing? NO!

"So I'd like Chakotay, Lt Paris and Ensign Kim to take the Delta Flyer and find the safest course through this…" She goes on a few minutes longer. . . trust me when I say you don't wanna hear.

But this mission has my mind working overtime. Is this the opportunity I've been looking for? Could I get away with it? I could try.


A few minutes more and we're in the shuttle approaching the outer rim of the anomaly.

"Shields to maximum, Harry. The Doctor said they could withstand the high radiation levels, but only if kept about 82%. Make sure they don't drop!"

"Understood." I reply in a monotone voice. Like I care if he dies.

"Tom, I'm reading a dense asteroid field within the gaseous cloud. Cut to maneuvering thrusters and be careful."

"Aye, Commander." Tom replies. I don't hear any love in that voice. Tom's unhappy with Chakotay, I can tell.

The shields are dropping. Ninety-four percent, ninety, eighty-eight, eighty-six.

Maybe I should have put more power to the shields like the arrogant prick said, but oh well. Who wants to live forever? The shielding on the forward section where Chakotay was seated was at its weakest. Where I was sat was nicely protected.

"Harry, are you sure those shields are above 82%? I'm feeling a little hot here." Chakotay said.

I waited a few seconds to respond, enjoying too much the increasingly uncomfortable statement adorning his face. Let's wait until it becomes painful, then I'll reply.

"Ensign?" Chakotay asked, his voice becoming more authoritive now.

He turned and saw what I wanted him to see. My concerned face looking back at his. "Several power systems seem to have fused, Commander. The shield power is dropping. Currently 80% and falling." I continue, my voice every bit the ensign I was years ago.

"Chakotay to Voyager." He activated the comm, his panic increasing. No response. Did I forget to say I'd cut the comms?

"The comms have also fused, Commander." I chime in, enjoying the panic on his face.

Tom, my Tom was coughing now. If he had stayed with me everything would be all right. But he didn't. He fell for that calm exterior. Who wants calm when you can have the energy I could have given him?!

"Tom, *cough* get us out of here!" Chakotay got out between coughs.

"Can't **cough* Chakotay. Asteroids *cough* have blocked our entry path **cough*"

"Harry, can you **cough* do something?"

It was then he really noticed me. Not coughing, not worried, but smiling. The evil glint in my eyes is all he needs to know. It's me who's doing this. Then came the realisation, why I was doing it. Then, best of all…. the knowledge that I could easily make sure it all looked like an accident. That no one would ever know what happened. Oh yes, the fear, frustration and anger on his face was worth all the pain I'd gone through.

"Don't worry Commander. In a few minutes I will suddenly find a way to strengthen the shields, and get a weak signal through to Voyager. Then, as your decaying muscles are being burned away, leaving you twitching with pain, and crippled I will take what was once mine. What should have always been mine! Tom will enjoy riding a real man for a change. I wanna get to him whilst he's still warm. I gotta tell you I don't fancy the idea of fucking a cold corpse. A still warm corpse…now that I can do!"

Chakotay turned away from me when I finished, looking at the man I really think he loved. Tom was coughing up blood at this point, all of it dripping down his chin.

Tom turned to look at me as Chakotay stroked his chin, the betrayal in his face enough to make me feel bad.

Well, almost enough.

The pain racking his body quickly took precedence over his feelings and he let out an agonising scream.

Chakotay never though. He had for, several seconds, struggled to tap at his console, hoping he could perform miracles. But all too quickly the radiation grew stronger, his fingers freezing up.

It was facinating to watch. I could clearly see Chakotay having major problems with his limbs, pain all over. Whereas Tom's main pain seemed to be his lungs, and…oh, and now his head. The radiation attacking his brain.

Wow, that was a loud scream. Blood coming from my baby's nose was not a good look for him, but he was still hot.

Aww, will you look at Chakotay, breathing his final breaths out.

"T-T-T-Tom…L-Loooove yoou."

Well, if a final declaration of love isn't just the soppiest thing I've ever seen.

Tears dripping from my baby's face. Now, is that for his slut buddy's last words or the pain in his head?

Wow, my Tom is bleeding from everywhere now. Ears, mouth, nose.

He looks at me now, his bloodshot eyes pleading with me. There might be a chance to change my mind. Rescuitate Chakotay. I don't think so.

I shake my head, almost feeling sorry for the desperation, turned acceptance on the rebel's face.

Just die for Christ sakes!

Ah, there we go.

Raising shields back up to maximum, and purging any remaining radiation I quickly move forward. Taking my love in my arms.

"Poor Tom." I say, stroking the hair out of his eyes.

I wipe at the blood from his mouth, and bringing it to mine. Even his blood is sexy.

I lick around my sweetheart's mouth, tasting the despair in his blood before delving into his still warm mouth, fighting with his dead tongue.

"Want me to take you, Tom? Show you what you've been missing?" I ask, hearing his answer despite the silence in the shuttle.

"Okay baby, I knew you still wanted me!" I smile at him, quickly stripping him of his clothes and taking his mouth in another kiss.

I took Tom, tearing into his tight passage over and over. It was still so hot, so perfect. I couldn't help myself. I had to thrust harder. Take him faster. When I felt the blood dripping out around my cock I stopped. His lightly haired ass was smeared with blood, cool blood. His body was cooling now.

Everywhere except where I'd been against him.

"I'm sorry, Tom, but I can't keep fucking you. I'm not sick, you know. Fucking a cold corpse is sick!"

I throw his body down and decide to change my plans.

Transporting both men into space, watching as my baby's bloodied body is pulled into an asteroid and disappears forever, along with that monster Chakotay!

I manage to clean up everything within the shuttle, allowing myself some contact with the radiation to make it all believable.

I returned to the ship, went to the bodyless funeral of my two friends and mourned with the rest of the crew.

Poor Tom. I'm sorry Chakotay let us both down. If he'd only told me the shields needed to be kept above 82% you might be alive now.

---

End


back