The Chocolate Evidence

by Adam
---

Disclaimer: Tom and Harry belong to Paramount.

Warnings: M/M relationship and some sexish <g>

---

"Tom, I didn't do it!" Harry argued with Tom for what felt like the fiftieth time in the past half hour.

"Harry, all I want is the truth," Tom responded, tightening the restraints that held the young ensign in place.

"Tom! What more can I tell you? I didn't do it! Why would I. . ." The argument was interrupted by the comm.

"Lt Paris, the logs show no one has entered your quarters in the past five hours besides yourself and Ensign Kim."

"Thanks Tuvok," Tom acknowledged before turning off the comm.

"That's the final proof Harry. Now tell me the truth and you won't be punished."

Harry shivered at Tom's words. Tom's face was stern but his eyes were playful. He gulped as he saw Tom place three cubes of thick chocolate in his mouth and ripped away Harry's briefs, which were only shreds after the past half hour.

Tom hovered above Harry's thick cock only moments before diving down, his chocolate filled mouth sucking with all its might on Harry's cock.

Harry moaned and groaned at the intense feeling of heat, suction and melted chocolate surrounding his cock. Struggling not to come straight away Harry groaned out a few 'ooh's and ahh's' which he knew encouraged Tom to go faster.

Only minutes later Harry had come and Tom was sat back on his knees, grinning like the cat that ate the canary.

"T-Tom." Harry panted, unable to get anything else out.

"Shush Harry." Tom urged. "I believe that you didn't take my entire tray of Iconian chocolates, but what I want to know is. . . is. . . is. . ."

Tom teased, his head moving closer each time making Harry's lips quiver with need.

"IS?" Harry screamed.

"Why do you have chocolate all over your face?"

---

End


back