Sensory Overload

By Kirsten

Summary: This started out as a story for the Smut 69 Multi-Fandom Smut Challenge, Prompt: #3 - Satin, but I get the feeling it's a little too long for that. Those should really be PWP's, don't you think?
Rating: NC-17
Archive Date: 09 June 2006


"Hey Ben, check this out," Michael called out from his chair at the computer.

"What's up?" Ben came over to look over his shoulder.

"It's an e-mail from Danny. Apparently Davina is going to be performing in Pittsburgh at the end of next month, and he wants us to come see the performance as his personal guests."

"What's the date?" Ben asked, looking at his day planner.

"Friday, the 28th."

"Looks open to me, do you want to go?" Michael nodded, with a big smile on his face. "Okay, then let's plan on it. I'm looking forward to seeing him perform."

When they got to the club where Davina was performing, they were shown to a table marked "Reserved", right up front next to the stage. Once they were seated, a waiter came to their table with a bottle of champagne and two flutes, and proceeded to pour them each a glass. Michael leaned over to whisper, "Guess it pays to know someone," in Ben's ear. Ben just grinned at that remark.

Soon the lights dimmed, and the emcee came out on the stage. He thanked them all for coming, then introduced, "The one, the only, Davina Devore!" Ben and Michael applauded along with the rest of the audience as Davina appeared, looking as regal as ever in the spotlight.

Ben watched as Michael beamed with pride, watching his father perform as Davina. The man was extremely talented, Ben thought as he found himself enjoying the show much more than he ever anticipated. At one point, Davina came down some stairs and moved through the audience, teasing and flirting with various people in the crowd. She made her way toward Ben and Michael's table, and took the opportunity to lay a soft hand on Michael's shoulder before turning her attention to Ben. She untied a satin scarf from around her neck and trailed it over Ben's chest and shoulders as she leaned in to sing to him. Ben smiled as she left the scarf with him as she made her way back up on to the stage.

Danny had invited them to visit him after the show was over, so after several encores, they made their way backstage to his dressing room. Danny had quickly changed out of his Davina costume and makeup so that it really was Danny that greeted them at the door.

"So how are things going for the two of you?" Danny asked. Ben looked at Michael, indicating that he should go ahead and answer.

"Things are actually going really well," Michael answered. He quickly filled Danny in on Hunter's adoption, about J.R.'s recent growth spurt, and about Debbie's relationship with Carl, and how that had helped her get through her first holiday season without Vic. He then asked Danny about his current tour.

"Oh, you know...same old, same old," Danny replied. "Packed houses, every night," he said with a big grin on his face. "I still enjoy it, which is why I still do it. If it ever becomes boring or a burden, I'll hang up my wigs and retire. But when hunky boys like your husband come to my shows, how can I resist?" Ben actually blushed a little at that comment. Danny continued, "Ben, I hope I didn't embarrass you with the scarf thing."

"No, not at all. It was actually quite thrilling," Ben replied.

"Good, glad to hear it. Well I hate to kick you out so quickly, but I do need to get packed up to move on to the next show." Ben and Michael assured him that they understood, and made their way to the door. Ben hugged Danny and gave him a kiss on the cheek, then it was Michael's turn. He gave Danny a hug, smiling as Danny whispered in his ear, "Thanks for coming to see me, Son."

"Thanks for inviting us, Dad."

*******************
Ben looked over at Michael during the drive home, noticing that he had a huge smile on his face that hadn't diminished at all. He reached over and squeezed Michael's hand, glad to see him so happy.

When they got home and upstairs to their bedroom, they both began undressing and getting ready for bed. Michael noticed that Ben left the scarf around his neck as he removed the rest of his clothes, and found himself getting aroused at the thought of what he might do with it. He barely noticed that Ben was talking to him about something.

"�and you can't?" Ben was saying.

"Sorry, I wasn't listening, what did you say?" Michael asked.

"I said, how is it that your father can sing so well, and you can't?" he repeated. Michael responded by sticking his tongue out at his husband. "Baby, there are so many more interesting things you could be doing with your tongue than sticking it out at me," Ben said with a grin. Michael got a mischievous grin on his face, then stuck out his tongue again, this time rolling it into a small 'o'. Ben chuckled and said, "Cute, but that's not quite what I had in mind." With that he slipped the scarf off of his shoulders, grabbed an end in each hand, and looped it around Michael's back to pull him in close. He leaned down to kiss him, but Michael turned away at the last second and let his tongue trace the edge of Ben's ear, blowing hot air into it at the same time, sending shivers down Ben's spine. "You're getting warmer, Baby, but that's still not quite what I was looking for." He finally was able to capture Michael's mouth with his, his tongue moving past his lips, seeking out the object of their discussion. Their tongues moved together in a dance familiar to both men, as Ben massaged Michael's back through the satin scarf, which created delicious electricity all the way down to his toes.

They broke the kiss when breathing became necessary, then Ben maneuvered them over to the bed. Michael lay on his back, with Ben on his side next to him. He took the scarf and slowly dragged it all over Michael's body -- down his arms, across his chest, down to his hips and legs. Michael squirmed a little, submitting to this tantalizing torture. His tongue darted out quickly to lick his lips, a move that always drove Ben wild. Ben leaned in to kiss that perfect, soft mouth, moaning as he did. As they came apart, Ben nudged Michael slightly to get him to roll over onto his stomach. He did so eagerly, rising up on his knees in anticipation. Ben tucked up behind him, continuing to run the fabric over all of the skin he could reach.

Ben grabbed a condom and the lube, and quickly prepared Michael, then entered him slowly, savoring every inch. Michael reached back for Ben's hips, trying to urge him on, but Ben would not increase his pace. He just continued to rub the scarf on Michael's chest, worshipping his body with the slippery fabric.

Once he was completely inside Michael, something let loose inside Ben and he started slamming into the smaller man. One hand still held the fabric, but the other trailed down to Michael's aching cock and started to stroke it in time with his thrusts. Michael was so aroused by the assault on his skin that he came quickly into Ben's hand, with his husband coming right after into the safety of the condom.

As they lay on the bed trying to catch their breath, Michael decided that it was his turn to have a little fun with the scarf. He rolled them over so that Ben lay on his back and Michael was straddling his hips, scarf in hand. He looked down at Ben and asked, "Do you trust me?"

"Of course."

"Close your eyes," Michael instructed softly, then proceeded to use the scarf as a blindfold, cutting off Ben's sight for the time being. Ben was torn -- he loved looking into his husband's eyes as they glazed over with passion, but the thought of having his other senses heightened was exhilarating. He tried to relax as he allowed Michael to take control, grateful that he still was able to use his hands to touch his lover's skin.

Michael leaned down and started raining soft kisses all over Ben's face, down his neck and to his broad chest. He moved to the left nipple and played with it with his tongue, occasionally scraping it with his teeth, watching it darken in color and harden to a sharp point, then he moved to the right and gave it the same treatment. Ben was moaning softly as he enjoyed being at Michael's mercy.

As Michael moved further down Ben's body, he reached over to the nightstand to get a condom, when his hand came across a butt plug they kept in there. They didn't use it often, so this seemed the perfect time to bring it out. He grabbed it along with a condom, then turned his attention to the bronze body laid out before him. He slowly trailed the hard plastic along Ben's chest, amused by the confused look on Ben's face as he tried to identify the object being used.

Michael applied some lube to the butt plug, then positioned it near Ben's hole. Ben gasped as Michael pushed in just a little bit, letting the larger man get used to the intrusion. When his breathing calmed, Michael pushed in further, holding Ben's hips as he tried to push back against Michael's hand. Once the plug was all the way in, Michael turned his attention to Ben's cock, which was starting to thicken and harden. He ripped open the condom wrapper and rolled it on, then took him in his mouth. "Was this what you meant by 'more interesting things'?" Michael asked, as he ran his tongue up and down the sides of his cock, swirling it around the head. Ben just moaned in response, too turned on to form intelligible words.

This time it was Ben who couldn't contain himself with all of the attention his body was receiving. Michael reached down and turned the butt plug slightly as he took all of Ben's cock in his mouth, which sent Ben to his second orgasm of the night.

Michael kissed Ben softly on the mouth as he came down from his orgasm, gently removing the butt plug and the scarf from his eyes. Ben looked deep into his husband's eyes, thankful once again that Fate had brought him into his life. He hand drifted over to Michael's body, noticing that he had an erection that certainly needed some attention.

"Hmm...someone needs to take care of this," Ben murmured against Michael's lips.

"Mmm...whatever you want, Big Guy."

Ben took the scarf from Michael's hand, then covered his cock with the fabric and started stroking. At the same time he nuzzled the side of Michael's neck and up to his ear, gently nipping at the lobe. Again, sensory overload overtook Michael as he came yet again.

By now both men were happily exhausted, just lying on the bed trying to recover. When they finally got back enough strength to get up, they went to the bathroom to clean up, then crawled under the covers, Ben spooned up against Michael's back, snuggling close.

"We definitely need to keep that scarf handy," Ben whispered into Michael's ear.

Michael nodded, saying, "I think that's a given -- I'm sure we can come up with some more uses for it in the future," as they both drifted off to sleep.


End of "Sensory Overload" by Kirsten (eli_ollie@yahoo.com)

back to fiction index page