Disclaimer

This is an unofficial site for the series Queer As Folk. It has no connection to Showtime, Russell T. Davies, or anyone else related to the creativity/prodction of the show It is just a site for fans of the characters Michael and Ben.


Thanks/Acknowledgements

Thanks to Elliot and Liz for giving us permission to use their screencaps and fanart.

Thanks to all the fan fiction writers for allowing us to post their stories to this site.

The biggest thank you goes to Danielle. Without her, we couldn't have done it. Thanks, Danielle, for putting up with all our questions and our cries for help! You're fantastic!

A BIG thank you to Jenny (my sweetie) for sending us all the sound files and for doing all the screencaps for us. You're a doll!

Thanks to Mikou for all the help she has given me to make this site look even better! And a huge THANK YOU for running the fan fic page! You're a wonderful friend!

A huge thanks also to Robert Gant and Hal Sparks! We love Ben and Michael!

If you would like to post any of the fan art, we suggest that you email the artist and ask for their permission first.

This site does not host stories containing death scenes and/or sexual violence.

And thanks to Yuuki, for not only sharing her wonderful sketches, but for also sharing her animations and screencaps with us!


To reach Abisel: abisel42@aol.com

To reach Mikou: mikou.fan[at]gmail[dot]com


home